• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8389 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:20 GMT
#674
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:25 GMT
#682
On July 21 2016 23:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:13 Skynx wrote:
Too many at once.

To answer most at once; Lunatic is probably town and his lynch will get us nowhere if flipped green. I find that fair but he did some scummy things from almost any perspective which I've explained over course of last 5 or so pages.
Koshi: 7 pages of filter doesn't make anyone town necessarily. rayn prolly had a 15 page filter in a 7 player game on D2, he was gf.

However all that being said I'm letting Lunatic case sit for a while until others state their opinions. I'm also beyond lost.


As a general rule I'd recommend not voting for people who are probably town.

I adressed it earlier, Lunatic will give it away if he's scum one way or another. Leaving him for later I'm fine with but that means we need to find a better lynch target. While 7 pages of filter is nice, this whole conversation took us like 5 pages and we are losing focus. So leaving him alive is not productive from my pow, especially considering he's still tunneling Palmar.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:28 GMT
#685
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:33 GMT
#695
On July 21 2016 23:31 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:25 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:13 Skynx wrote:
Too many at once.

To answer most at once; Lunatic is probably town and his lynch will get us nowhere if flipped green. I find that fair but he did some scummy things from almost any perspective which I've explained over course of last 5 or so pages.
Koshi: 7 pages of filter doesn't make anyone town necessarily. rayn prolly had a 15 page filter in a 7 player game on D2, he was gf.

However all that being said I'm letting Lunatic case sit for a while until others state their opinions. I'm also beyond lost.


As a general rule I'd recommend not voting for people who are probably town.

I adressed it earlier, Lunatic will give it away if he's scum one way or another. Leaving him for later I'm fine with but that means we need to find a better lynch target. While 7 pages of filter is nice, this whole conversation took us like 5 pages and we are losing focus. So leaving him alive is not productive from my pow, especially considering he's still tunneling Palmar.


Only because you keep pestering me with questions.

That goes both ways. Like right now.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:34 GMT
#696
On July 21 2016 23:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.

I'm not sure about rels. I hold sl/palmar almost same in terms of lynchability. Kruppe I'm fine with if he keeps same attitude.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:36 GMT
#698
DCW is mayybe lynchable
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:36 GMT
#700
I'm taking a break.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:37 GMT
#701
On July 21 2016 23:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
[quote]

I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.

I'm not sure about rels. I hold sl/palmar almost same in terms of lynchability. Kruppe I'm fine with if he keeps same attitude.

Can you explain the kruppe read? He seems unreadable.

That's it, he's unreadable.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:20 GMT
#776
Game is hard.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:21 GMT
#777
Noooooooooo I lost my medic icon when did i hit 4k
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:23 GMT
#780
Well, game is actually very hard. Grack responded well to my scumlran on him. Lunatic's gona flip town aint he?
Not sure if i want a Rels lynch.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:24 GMT
#783
Well, we can lynch one of Palmar/haze i guess?
Why did you guys claim anyway?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:38 GMT
#794
On July 22 2016 03:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:28 sicklucker wrote:
palmars obviously joking...

thank you, I was about to start questioning if I had been transferred to some alternative reality where humor doesn't exist.

Yo people, when the French-Canadian knows what's up and you don't, you need to take a hard look at your life.

Man I'm infected, I lost all sense of direction during midday.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:56 GMT
#816
Fkin hell i always forget about DC, I want to lynch him.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 19:00 GMT
#821
Not lynching: Koshi, haze, Rels, kush, emperor, Lunatic
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 19:31 GMT
#851
On July 22 2016 04:19 Tumblewood wrote:
before I say that though I guess I should read DC's filter
@skynx why are you not lynching rels or kush?

I have my reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk, I feel like kush has been ok and I liked some of the stuff rels pointed out in his second activity period.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 19:35 GMT
#855
On July 22 2016 04:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:31 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:19 Tumblewood wrote:
before I say that though I guess I should read DC's filter
@skynx why are you not lynching rels or kush?

I have my reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk, I feel like kush has been ok and I liked some of the stuff rels pointed out in his second activity period.

Give me the reasons. Why are they more likely town over mafia?

Spoiler
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 20:03 GMT
#883
I'm so lost only names i remember are DC and Kruppe.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 20:11 GMT
#889
Lol i have 2 votes on me by town that townread me when did that happen
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 20:15 GMT
#895
On July 22 2016 05:13 emperorchampion wrote:
I think reading over the last bit that DCW is definietly an OK lynch, but I'll feel pretty bad if he's town and just busy.

Reading through his filter, as a few people have pointed out, most of his posts feel like free town point posts and not too much else.

Thats the case with everyone.
That one post he made triggered me, i have a feeling thats it. We can always go for RNG.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 81
Soma 78
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
Yoon 40
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns36470
singsing1593
olofmeister1031
ceh9674
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 19m
OSC
12h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.