• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 13:54 GMT
#247
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:00 GMT
#250
On July 20 2016 22:57 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


last game you were trying too hard, so we had to put a end to that! In retrospect, we shoulda killed prpl cause I had a pretty good feeling he was cop, and since I was thinking you would have been dead set on kruppe/ksc in any case.

I never tried to read Kruppe. I don't read Moosy type pokemon. KSC is the only reason I dropped my read on you, one of you were 100% scum and you played better than him
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:01 GMT
#251
Hey kush how are you?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:10 GMT
#255
On July 20 2016 23:08 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


This is quite a serious undertaking, what are you basing this on?

I have my reasons.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:23 GMT
#260
Man Koshi might use his new behaviour to his advantage if he's scum If he's not calling anyone bad how we gona know he's town?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:25 GMT
#262
On July 20 2016 23:22 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


This is quite a serious undertaking, what are you basing this on?

I have my reasons.


oh god the memes

I actually found it hilarious. My sig was getting old
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:28 GMT
#267
On July 20 2016 23:26 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


also this just finally dinged in my head, now that I remember that you're Tureky-blocked lol

hmm elaborate scum set-up here, trying to make everyone think that you can't access qt, therefore must not be mafai!

Man you know better than everyone I can play mafia without QT. It's level of success however is a different story. I also hate it when you make that face
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:32 GMT
#271
On July 20 2016 23:27 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:23 Skynx wrote:
Man Koshi might use his new behaviour to his advantage if he's scum If he's not calling anyone bad how we gona know he's town?


A change in behaviour when you have an established meta which has been called is only advantagous to change when you have a new role.

This should mean he is either blue or green? (since he was red last game?)

No. It should mean he can be happy with bad townies making stupid lynches but we can't instantly scumread him for that cuz he said he's gona be calm.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:38 GMT
#274
On July 20 2016 23:29 emperorchampion wrote:
which one, or

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:39 GMT
#276
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

What you're gona do in this game then?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:44 GMT
#281
We got got. Funny how you did not spot me being sarcastic earlier tho.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:48 GMT
#286
Ah well, anyone got any alignment indicative stuff so far?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:50 GMT
#288
On July 20 2016 23:49 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:44 Skynx wrote:
We got got. Funny how you did not spot me being sarcastic earlier tho.


Are you talking to me? youll have to qoute it because I dont remember.

On July 20 2016 23:19 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


This is quite a serious undertaking, what are you basing this on?

I have my reasons.


Well even if we did manage to lynch him and he turns up green or blue it would probably lead towards a lynch on you. So I do not know if it is smart making a strong claim like that on a hunch on day one. Unless you know something we dont.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 15:02 GMT
#294
On July 20 2016 23:52 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:48 Skynx wrote:
Ah well, anyone got any alignment indicative stuff so far?

skynx you're better than this
blech post overall

???
People are hinting at stuff so they might aswell collect and present them at town like you did no?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 17:21 GMT
#348
I gues you guys are scumreading me for "activity without actually contributin?" hehehe go ahead plots all being noted.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 17:23 GMT
#350
On July 21 2016 01:12 prplhz wrote:
up to date but i literally have nothing and i also don't feel like posting

See here, i literally had nothing but felt like posting. Asked maybe if anyone had anything. Koshi you're better than this.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 17:52 GMT
#360
On July 21 2016 02:24 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:21 Skynx wrote:
I gues you guys are scumreading me for "activity without actually contributin?" hehehe go ahead plots all being noted.


This is really unnecessarily defensive.

Why do you find the need to defend yourself right now?

You were not the main topic of the conversation.

This is unnecessary push. Defending yourself while you're not the main topic of conversation is not alignment indicative.
Also that wasn't a defence.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 18:09 GMT
#364
On July 21 2016 02:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:24 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:21 Skynx wrote:
I gues you guys are scumreading me for "activity without actually contributin?" hehehe go ahead plots all being noted.


This is really unnecessarily defensive.

Why do you find the need to defend yourself right now?

You were not the main topic of the conversation.

This is unnecessary push. Defending yourself while you're not the main topic of conversation is not alignment indicative.
Also that wasn't a defence.


How so an unnecessary push? If you're scum it is certainly necessary!

Also, all this I think was started from a softpush by koshi, how do you feel about that guy?

He sounded wierd. Koshi usually posts specific stuff from a filter instead of sayin "read his filter" you know. Hmmmm
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 18:15 GMT
#367
sicklucker

Who?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 18:21 GMT
#370
I'll seriously pick up this game tomorrow, don't go majority.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.