• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9372 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 22:03 GMT
#492
It's not scummy, it's just weird. I sort of disagree with prplhz's point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 22:37 GMT
#494
On July 21 2016 07:11 Koshi wrote:
well tbf prplhz also just says it is odd.

actually prplhz said he thought he was 100% mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:35 GMT
#722
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:38 GMT
#726
(also, if Lunaticman isn't town this game is amazing, but there's like 99.9% chance he is town because faking this level of fail is really, really difficult).

Also Koshi is mafia.

Also Kush is mafia

Rest I don't know. But maybe not Koshi, but maybe he is. Let's kill Kush though.

Grack should not be lynched, and Kruppe is just a blind luck policy lynch (which is fine and I don't mind).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:38 GMT
#727
On July 22 2016 00:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.


Now we are in business, this changes a lot. Please tell us who you scum read for day 1 lynch.


It's Kush, you should vote with me because now you know I'm confirmed town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:40 GMT
#728
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.

Can you just leave Lunaticman alone? He's distracting enough as it is.


It's too much fun
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:45 GMT
#732
On July 22 2016 00:41 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.


I think i agree with this the most

I actually forgot rels is in the game and I'll join in with prplhz's cause.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:46 GMT
#733
Lunatic, you now have two claimed blues to sheep and they both agree, it's time to do the right thing and vote Rels
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:52 GMT
#735
On July 22 2016 00:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:45 Palmar wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.


I think i agree with this the most

I actually forgot rels is in the game and I'll join in with prplhz's cause.


How can you forget, he made a decent number of posts earlier in the (irl) day?

I have read basically not a single thing from this game. My reads post earlier was just me sticking the playerlist in text document and randomizing it, then adding the categories. I have no idea what is what.

prplhz sounds like he has sass so I'm sheeping that. Kush sounds unusually non-interesting so I'm also okay with that. Koshi hasn't tried to ruin the game or threatened the hosts yet, so maybe he's mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 16:11 GMT
#742
On July 22 2016 01:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:38 Palmar wrote:
Grack should not be lynched, and Kruppe is just a blind luck policy lynch (which is fine and I don't mind).

Not completely blind. PoE policy lynch. His odds on being mafia are bigger than 3/13. More like 3/6 or so.

50/50
good odds.

Rels is a good lynch, but if he is town I would feel worse than Kruppe ending up being town.






I shall go read that Onegu game and see if Kruppe actually advanced the games there for his own pleasure. I think he did. Not sure. I shall check.

I'm absolutely not against a policy lynch. But let's see where this Rels thing takes us.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:29 GMT
#787
On July 22 2016 03:28 sicklucker wrote:
palmars obviously joking...

thank you, I was about to start questioning if I had been transferred to some alternative reality where humor doesn't exist.

Yo people, when the French-Canadian knows what's up and you don't, you need to take a hard look at your life.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:32 GMT
#791
On July 22 2016 02:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 02:49 emperorchampion wrote:
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/

When there is disconnect between his scumhunting posts or he proven is plain wrong.

example.
He had Rels as town before and Kruppe mafia, but now he is lynching Rels and saying Kruppe is a 100% crapshoot. Why?


Kruppe is a crapshot, but as always with policy lynches, there exists a reason to play like he does as mafia, and none as town, so technically he should objectively be mafia.

On the other hand, trolls rarely care if they're playing anti town so whatever.

Also, bro.

I'm not joking, the list post was literally me randomizing the people in the game and adding some categories headers. I think my own name is in one of the null categories. It's 100% bullshit and should be treated as such.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:33 GMT
#792
On July 22 2016 03:30 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list

He's not talking about your list.

Seriously, this is like LightningStrike on steroids with the complete inability to detect meaning in sentences.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:36 GMT
#793
In theory EmperorChampion gets a townpoint for realizing how goddamn awful my list was BECAUSE IT WAS MADE UP.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:41 GMT
#796
On July 22 2016 03:39 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:32 Palmar wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:49 emperorchampion wrote:
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/

When there is disconnect between his scumhunting posts or he proven is plain wrong.

example.
He had Rels as town before and Kruppe mafia, but now he is lynching Rels and saying Kruppe is a 100% crapshoot. Why?


Kruppe is a crapshot, but as always with policy lynches, there exists a reason to play like he does as mafia, and none as town, so technically he should objectively be mafia.

On the other hand, trolls rarely care if they're playing anti town so whatever.

Also, bro.

I'm not joking, the list post was literally me randomizing the people in the game and adding some categories headers. I think my own name is in one of the null categories. It's 100% bullshit and should be treated as such.


Either you are highlighting some serious flaws with everyone in this game right now, or you are lying. And I'm honestly not sure which. Probably it's true that RNG has the same reading capabilities as 13 humans.

OK, so then what was the motivation for your initial vote on lunatic?


On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


I thought his post about trying to force people to make mistakes by voting them was dumb in a fun way, so I voted him "to try to get him to make mistakes".

ie: I voted him to troll his reasoning.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:43 GMT
#797
And yes, everyone this game is retarded (including me) and we need someone to step up and take a leadership role, get us organized, lay down the law and be useful.

Koshi is sort of trying, Lunatic is well... a lunatic, so that discounts him. If anyone wants to summarize cases and present us with options to do shit, that'd be most appreciated.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:45 GMT
#803
On July 22 2016 03:44 emperorchampion wrote:
deadline is 3hrs, votes are a mess. I'm feeling OK since rels has yet to show up which seems pretty scummy and at the same time not OK since I don't know if anyone has really defended him at all.

Kruppe's post about rels was kind of wierd, like I feel a bit like he could have been trying to save him by saying "oh I scum read him for this initially, but now I don't see it". But at the same time, I think it would be a good oppourtunity for mafia to take credit if rels does flip red. So I dunno how I feel about that overall.

your latter sentence is the correct stance to have, you list both the right default look, and why you shouldn't read too much into it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:46 GMT
#805
On July 22 2016 03:45 sicklucker wrote:
it seems like alot of work. maybe ill do it and get skyx lynched when i get back

Skynx, Kush, Rels, maybe Krupperino

I think Koshi, Lunatic and Emperor are town. I also think prplhz has some townie sass. You've been underwhelming but whatever
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:46 GMT
#806
I actually think Grack has been fine.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:48 GMT
#808
DC I forgot, but I also randomly opened his filter at some point and thought "well he's at least not obvious mafia".
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O88
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason96
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift2045
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2794
fl0m1039
Beastyqt867
mouzStarbuck300
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 47m
INu's Battles
15h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 47m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.