• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8220 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:21 GMT
#2489
Read thread bud, Lunatic 1st.
But yeah you're not here for too long either.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:21 GMT
#2490
On July 27 2016 00:20 prplhz wrote:
if i flip town, will you stop lynching Lunaticman?

No
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:23 GMT
#2493
His green flip will make me prolly re-read the entire game if I'm bothered. And give up/sheep rels if I'm lazy.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:23 GMT
#2495
btw haze pls don't hammer yourself unless you are aiming for nominations in mafia awards.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:26 GMT
#2498
On July 27 2016 00:25 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 00:23 Skynx wrote:
btw haze pls don't hammer yourself unless you are aiming for nominations in mafia awards.

town needs:

1) flips

2) less dumb posts

convince me not to hammer myself

Bolded should convince you to vote Lunatic.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:30 GMT
#2506
On July 27 2016 00:27 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 00:26 Skynx wrote:
On July 27 2016 00:25 prplhz wrote:
On July 27 2016 00:23 Skynx wrote:
btw haze pls don't hammer yourself unless you are aiming for nominations in mafia awards.

town needs:

1) flips

2) less dumb posts

convince me not to hammer myself

Bolded should convince you to vote Lunatic.

3) i get out of this stupid game

SL hammer certainly did not help that.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 17:45 GMT
#2545
So Luna doesn't have to vote, Koshi doesn't expose his checks, you make obv scum move Luna tunnels you today and rides the towncred to victory?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 17:53 GMT
#2547
On July 27 2016 00:42 Lunaticman wrote:
Fuck me I posted wrong again, I have to stop doing that.

On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.


And the last thing Koshi koshi said was that it could be EC and skynx.

I think Skynx is trying to cash in on me before dying himself, there has to be at least one mafia on the grac train and there are only 2 players left from it.

The reason Rels and Grac probably isnt on that list is because he cop checked them. I am going to assume that this is his last will.

There is actually nothing else to say about this subject for once. It comes down to basic math.

And skynx the only thing you've been doing this entire game is calling me scum because I post honestly please stop it it is exhausting. It's harder to play as town ok

If you read Koshies filter he tried pushing me to see if I was mafia because it felt important. I think he realised I wasn't mafia so he let it go, you can see that he becomes more and more usure the more he thinks about it in his posts.

Also: There has to be at least one mafia in the Tumble train, I bet it is DC. I just can't bring myself to think EC/Haze is scummy atm.

Town:
Lunaticman

Probable town:
Rels Grac

50/50:
Haze
EC

Scummy:
DC

mafia:
Skynx

I made a semi case on you D1. Right now I can't find the words to ridicule your chances of being town without getting banned.
I analysed pretty much everyone in game at one point. Check that SL read of mine that you agreed, you are scum for doing the exact opposite of whats written there.

Just to point out since it popped into my mind, you've sheeped most of my scumreads including DC, Koshi, Grack. You also agreed on many pointers I've put out there, SL read being the most recent one. You are so ready to agree with me and the only reason you're scumreading me seems to be the fact that me and only me in this game have exposed you. Anytime I hard scumread you, you instantly scumread me back. Thats not how town works.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 18:25 GMT
#2551
On July 27 2016 03:08 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 02:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 27 2016 00:42 Lunaticman wrote:
Fuck me I posted wrong again, I have to stop doing that.

On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.


And the last thing Koshi koshi said was that it could be EC and skynx.

I think Skynx is trying to cash in on me before dying himself, there has to be at least one mafia on the grac train and there are only 2 players left from it.

The reason Rels and Grac probably isnt on that list is because he cop checked them. I am going to assume that this is his last will.

There is actually nothing else to say about this subject for once. It comes down to basic math.

And skynx the only thing you've been doing this entire game is calling me scum because I post honestly please stop it it is exhausting. It's harder to play as town ok

If you read Koshies filter he tried pushing me to see if I was mafia because it felt important. I think he realised I wasn't mafia so he let it go, you can see that he becomes more and more usure the more he thinks about it in his posts.

Also: There has to be at least one mafia in the Tumble train, I bet it is DC. I just can't bring myself to think EC/Haze is scummy atm.

Town:
Lunaticman

Probable town:
Rels Grac

50/50:
Haze
EC

Scummy:
DC

mafia:
Skynx

I made a semi case on you D1. Right now I can't find the words to ridicule your chances of being town without getting banned.
I analysed pretty much everyone in game at one point. Check that SL read of mine that you agreed, you are scum for doing the exact opposite of whats written there.

Just to point out since it popped into my mind, you've sheeped most of my scumreads including DC, Koshi, Grack. You also agreed on many pointers I've put out there, SL read being the most recent one. You are so ready to agree with me and the only reason you're scumreading me seems to be the fact that me and only me in this game have exposed you. Anytime I hard scumread you, you instantly scumread me back. Thats not how town works.



So you don't believe there was a mafia on the grac train besides tumble? I do and I wont take the chance that there was one.

Besides, this game is outside both our hands it's just a shame your going all in on a townie.

Also I think I never used your reads a single time tbh because you were scum reading me since day one remember and I know I'm town which makes you look suspicious too me. I think I've been pretty specific when I've been using other players information.

There really is no point in you or me talking anymore because the game is set between us anyway. I think it's just a mater in which order we should be lynched. I think I made a pretty good case against you and you believe you made a good case against me. I think the town should just decide who die first.

The question really is what happens after we both die in that situation.

I have no issues with a 1v1 trade but two greens in a row is really bad.

YOU
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 20:17 GMT
#2571
Keep your eyes on the ball guys.

Luna into haze. Nothing changed.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 20:19 GMT
#2574
How cute it is of you to mention Koshi.

On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 20:38 GMT
#2584
On July 27 2016 05:27 Lunaticman wrote:
In hindsight I did pretty good for having half the town scum read me because I have no previous meta/ lots of activity.

Who is scumreading you?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 20:53 GMT
#2593
Ahwell, everyone knows my intentions.

Nn everyone. You know what to do.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 27 2016 10:55 GMT
#2679
You know what, I reached a conclusion last night. Lunatic is just a 22 page Moosy, he should be having soo much fun trolling all of us for a 2500 post game.
However the way he posts did not change a single bit since min 0. All he did was posts filled with nothing, lists without basis, sheeping other people then vote for those people, theorycrafting without logic, claiming town, hardpushing me if I mention his name. Once did he not push for an agenda or made sense.
It this level of 22 pages of blankness enough to scumread someone? Maybe not.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 27 2016 10:58 GMT
#2681
I'll hammer if you guys are fine with it, DC should be next.

I'm ready to go lylo with Luna if all goes wrong.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 27 2016 11:05 GMT
#2686
Where did these cop checks came from lol
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 27 2016 11:10 GMT
#2690
Man thats like pure speculation. But whatever they are both 100% town anyways.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 27 2016 11:14 GMT
#2693
Man Koshi's page 13 is a goldmine.
On July 25 2016 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Lunatic is just pushing town into the wrong direction constantly and hasn't had a single decent game solving thought in his 17 page filter. The guy limits himself to just posting random scumteams without any decent logic behind it. But the most damning is that he yelled the entire D2 that there was mafia within Kruppe/Tumble/Koshi and then voted Grack. That is inconsistent and pushed mafia agenda.
Lunatic also only makes somewhat sense if he is defending himself, then suddenly it makes somewhat sense why he did things (even in our world). I do not believe that the guy is so clueless about finding mafia.

And let me explain once more: Clueless does not mean he doesn't know how mafia works, he knows, but he has never presented to this thread a real reason why somebody is mafia.

Also for 17 pages of filter. He never ever is convinced somebody is mafia ever. Like one moment he could say "Koshi is mafia" and the very next post he is trying to convince me that prplhz is not mafia and we should lynch Grack.






And for prplhz:
Only player this game that is flying under the radar. Received townreads in the start from literally everybody and is riding that townread to the sunset. Mafia or potential mafia never tries to put any suspicion on him, look at lunatic, never ever is prplhz in a scumteam, same for sicklucker, and probably also tumble, --> prplhz doesn't exist to these people. Yet EC is getting scumread 24/7. While the guy is town incarnated;

I showed that during the lynch he was with me to swap to DCWasabi, and after that didn't happen (why??? if we both are town) he moved back after me to Tumble (he had really no choice tbh or show serious face) but kept advocating to not lynch Tumble.

Other than that prplhz has not made enough posts that jump out. But I guess that is the flying under the radar part.




Not saying I am 100% certain. But I have shown that prplhz and Lunatic could have actual hidden agendas this game.
prplhz plays silent mafia that puts himself in a good position. Classic.
Lunatic I don't believe is town. What did the guy do that was solely town in his filter? Or really mafia? He would be very atypical mafia, and for this reason alone gets townread.


sicklucker is just super blunt and open, if he wanted to save Tumble so bad he could have went to DCW. I don't think DCW is mafia, I don't think sl is mafia. I have to be wrong on both. I don't believe that.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 27 2016 11:21 GMT
#2697
On July 27 2016 20:16 prplhz wrote:
not even the author of Koshi's case against me thought it was any good

not even the lousiest blacksmith thought your hammer was any good
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 27 2016 11:31 GMT
#2701
On July 27 2016 20:23 prplhz wrote:
eh just hammer me the reason not to hammer sicklucker was that he might have changed some people's opinions but that's not happening here

this game is boring me but i pretty much never join two at the same time and i wanna play onegu 2

i already gave my final reads

Yeh before you go why Lunatic is town again? Because Palmar said so or you have other things to say?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 81
Soma 78
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
Yoon 40
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns36470
singsing1593
olofmeister1031
ceh9674
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 17m
OSC
12h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.