• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8244 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 145 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 22:23 GMT
#2141
no shit sherlock. if i were mafia I would probably give up. but if I didnt I would certainly bus! its a win win
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:25 GMT
#2142
I'm just trying to see if I can figure this out through connections. Lynch pool is so small.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:25 GMT
#2143
SL/Luna/Skynx/DCW
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:26 GMT
#2144
Maybe I'll just sheep Rels.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 22:27 GMT
#2145
On July 25 2016 07:21 sicklucker wrote:
you have ot admit tho emperor not voting tumble at the end of the day is suspect when grak almost got lynched. since he was clearly there lurking and had wanted tumble lynched all day. thats all I was talking about when I made my comments about him. I didnt consider his entire game


Well I had no idea whether or not tumble was going to flip maf or not
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 22:33 GMT
#2146
On July 25 2016 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
no shit sherlock. if i were mafia I would probably give up. but if I didnt I would certainly bus! its a win win

I think this is actually a super valid point. A lot of the likely scum teams should have conceded by now. Someone is try-harding.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 24 2016 22:42 GMT
#2147
did something change on TL Mafia and now people just give up after a lynch or what
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 24 2016 22:43 GMT
#2148
On July 25 2016 07:42 prplhz wrote:
did something change on TL Mafia and now people just give up after a lynch or what


What chu mean?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 24 2016 22:48 GMT
#2149
On July 25 2016 07:42 prplhz wrote:
did something change on TL Mafia and now people just give up after a lynch or what

ofc not. mafia can easily win depending on who the cop is.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 24 2016 23:12 GMT
#2150
i mean Grackaroni seems to believe that sicklucker would have quit by now if he was mafia
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 23:13 GMT
#2151
On July 25 2016 07:27 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 07:21 sicklucker wrote:
you have ot admit tho emperor not voting tumble at the end of the day is suspect when grak almost got lynched. since he was clearly there lurking and had wanted tumble lynched all day. thats all I was talking about when I made my comments about him. I didnt consider his entire game


Well I had no idea whether or not tumble was going to flip maf or not


but you had no problem voting him the rest of the day. the only time you seemed to hesitate was when tumble had a chance to live
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 23:15 GMT
#2152
On July 25 2016 08:12 prplhz wrote:
i mean Grackaroni seems to believe that sicklucker would have quit by now if he was mafia

I actually have no idea what SL would do as mafia. I don't think I've ever seen his mafia play. But we're pretty much just lynching down a list right now no matter what.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 23:15 GMT
#2153
Scum must be discouraged, no?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 23:16 GMT
#2154
On July 25 2016 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
no shit sherlock. if i were mafia I would probably give up. but if I didnt I would certainly bus! its a win win

I think this is actually a super valid point. A lot of the likely scum teams should have conceded by now. Someone is try-harding.


im not sure if im the best scum player in the world. but its alot better then this and alot of people think im a pretty good scum..
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 23:17 GMT
#2155
Plus I haven't played in forever but this used to be a factor that Rayn considered.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 23:18 GMT
#2156
On July 25 2016 08:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Scum must be discouraged, no?


yes thats part of my reason for suspecting dc and his 3 page filter
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 24 2016 23:18 GMT
#2157
also syxx contribution has fallen off a cliff
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 24 2016 23:22 GMT
#2158
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


This sums it up perfectly LOL.
No way I would look this bad if I was Mafia haha.

I'm actually good at strategy games where I have perfect information, I'm a chess coach in real life!

Unfortunately in this game I have far from perfect information.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 24 2016 23:25 GMT
#2159
On July 25 2016 08:22 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


This sums it up perfectly LOL.
No way I would look this bad if I was Mafia haha.

I'm actually good at strategy games where I have perfect information, I'm a chess coach in real life!

Unfortunately in this game I have far from perfect information.

why don't you think you know how to play mafia when you literally just caught mafia d1 in onegu (caught emperorchampion) and lynched another mafia (Snickers)
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 24 2016 23:25 GMT
#2160
I'm pretty drunk so I don't know if I'm making any sense.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 8m
Patches Events
7h 8m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.