• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:10
CEST 15:10
KST 22:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9331 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:26 GMT
#845
Oh Palmar. I forgot about Palmar. He scumread both blues.

Goddamn we can lynch Palmar tomorrow.

Brilliant.

VE/Palmar/Chez mafia team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 11:39 GMT
#873
On June 09 2016 10:38 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed even more 100% accurate reads list

really town
sl
koshi
shape
damdred
ls

townish
wbg

null
palmar
kelsier
chezinu

could lynch
rels

would lynch
ve

Rels is town. I am pretty certain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 11:40 GMT
#874
Oh and Kelsier is really certain town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:34 GMT
#877
sicklucker would be the mafia that is playing really really well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:49 GMT
#878
Why I think Rels is town:
1) confirmed bias towards the tomahawk lynch. Rels truly believed tomahawk was mafia. Townies can be wrong.
2) Him going after sicklucker somewhere on page 3 of his filter was pretty townie. It was a battering of multiple posts in a row. He looked way more townie than sicklucker in that argument, and sicklucker was "correct" in his assumption that tomahawk was town. So if Rels is mafia he looked better than sicklucker in an argument in which Rels knew he was lying in. THAT is superhard to do.
3) Him going after literally everybody with decent argumentation that is based on analysis. Read his filter if you don't remember.
4) Really open view on the game. This post sums that up:
On June 09 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
Yeah Tomahawk is the best lynch and should die. Shape is also kinda active but not making an impact. One of the two should be the lynch.
Or Palmar

adding Palmar there would be a insanely bold play as mafia. Think about it.
5) This post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now


This post is really hard to make as mafia. Here are some reasons.
a) correct analysis of what happened in the thread. I was thinking the same.
b) very little words, massive information. No fluff.
c) if both are town not what you want to push in the thread as mafia.
d) Healthy amount of doubt that a townie shows when making this kind of reads, mafia tends to talk more in absolutes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:49 GMT
#879
If Rels gets lynched in this game after that analysis you people suck so much dick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:59 GMT
#880
Kelsier is not as town as I thought. That is sad. He is actually pretty mafia for being in that shitfight with LS at the start of the game.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah. Now that I look at his filter he is pretty mafia.

Things that he has gotten for him:
1) An initial decent comment vs Shape. But in the end it was pretty meh. Not impossible for mafia to make + Show Spoiler +
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".


2) Defending Kawadude:+ Show Spoiler +
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

On June 08 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:19 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?


well no i'm not saying Kwahamot is town based on his opening post.

But he's just a noob right, got to give him some love and hope he blossoms into a beautiful flower

But... I don't know. It wasn't really based on anything analytical. Not something mafia can't do.

3) The list posts that felt right at that time. But now... I don't know. I don't know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:01 GMT
#881
He has some really questionable filter moments.
1) randomly asking Palmar something. No reason why, no follow up. Felt empty.
2) Some really boring and uninteresting post replying to Tumble his list. Felt really forced.


And there is nothing really townie based on analysis or a good moment he had.



Fuck... he might be mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:04 GMT
#882
Worst 2 posts in the game go to VE:

On June 07 2016 19:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like my vote just keeps getting better and better. I'm so sure you expect me to believe that you aren't familiar with Spongebob Squarepants.

This was so retarded I hope it was mafia on mafia.

On June 08 2016 16:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Like how has Palmar done any more than me? Seriously though, I've given reads on people, explained them to the best of my ability AND been able to answer questions (mostly, I hear ya Bugs)

That fact alone makes me suspect that ALL of these reads are fabricated and meaningless.

##Vote: Tumblewood

Holy shit this was bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:05 GMT
#883
No really. That was so fucking mindblowing bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:06 GMT
#884
Tumblewood his list was 100% logical based on everything he wrote before that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:13 GMT
#885
On June 09 2016 06:06 Chezinu wrote:
List 2:

Lightningstrike
nnn_thekushmountainstumblewood
rels
shapelog
koshi
chezinu
wherebugsgo
visceraeyes
KelsierSC
damdred
sicklucker
kwahamot
Palmar

Well Chez.. If you are doing the thing again in which you put townreads in black and mafia reads in green I can somewhat agree except on the Palmar read. I would put him in green. But sure. Maybe Palmar is town, but if you are town I am missing a mafia then.

This list probably also was after the kwaha lynch but w.e

Like... I am going to assume you aren't this fucking horrible as town to actually think the black people are mafia. So you made a really good list in case you are town. Which I can respect.

Question is. Are you mafia with Palmar and did you show face on that read? Meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:17 GMT
#886
Palmar/VE/Kelsier is were I am atm.

Chez still Chez.



LS, Rels are strong townreads.
wbg is a townread.
Shape and Damdred are blues till cc'ed.
sicklucker is clueless. I don't know if he would play this clueless as mafia. But he hasn't shown me any real form of townieness yet. So I sicklucker is null to me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:18 GMT
#887
where*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:20 GMT
#888
Maybe VE his filter makes it more likely sicklucker is mafia with him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:20 GMT
#889
You are a pretty cool guy Chez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:30 GMT
#890
VE + sicklucker = 2 matches
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 08 2016 11:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:44 sicklucker wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:30 Tumblewood wrote:
people who literally made be so bored that I literally died literally:
ve
people who literally made me laugh so hard that I literally died literally:
chez
shape that one time


I dare you to say ve is mafia and see what happens

I dare you to say chez is mafia and see what happens.

Both are equally hilarious.

+ Show Spoiler +
but ve might be mafia (spare me)

Say that shut one more time.

On June 08 2016 18:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I kinda like sicklucker this game. Like, mostly the tone of his posts. Like "Listen up bitches this is how we're doing it"

Unless he does that as mafia and I'm just not aware?



VE + Palmar = 11 matches. Go look for them.




VE looks so bad in his filter it isn't even funny. :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:31 GMT
#891
sicklucker/VE/Kelsier

Palmar null

Rest town or blue.



ggwp.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:34 GMT
#893
:/ That is exactly what I said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:35 GMT
#897
On June 09 2016 22:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 22:34 Koshi wrote:
:/ That is exactly what I said.

you called me mafia in the process which makes you bad

It was in the process of finding the real mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1074
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings194
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
CosmosSc2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50859
Shuttle 10789
FanTaSy 1428
Hyuk 928
Horang2 466
BeSt 424
EffOrt 243
Stork 200
Last 197
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 133
Pusan 127
Mind 116
hero 86
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 51
sorry 50
Hm[arnc] 46
PianO 37
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 23
JYJ 18
zelot 18
NaDa 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Rock 3
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1146
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe339
Counter-Strike
fl0m2669
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu482
Khaldor227
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo959
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2235
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 50m
Replay Cast
9h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.