• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9849 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 10 2016 18:13 GMT
#1306
On June 11 2016 03:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Chezinu do you legitimately think Koshi is scum? Reading his past games, I feel like there's a very good chance he's just really awful.

I'm not exaggerating there, I read enough to see that he almost never makes sense.

I've been in games where he was mafia and deceived the majority of town to thinking he was town. That's why I'm cautious about him. Especially, when his votes don't look good.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 10 2016 20:25 GMT
#1388
It's like the mafia came out of their qt and started arguing with each other in the main thread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 10 2016 21:54 GMT
#1398
On June 11 2016 06:30 Damdred wrote:
Well I guess that is that.

Koshi and ls Ty for believing me at least.

If you move your votes that's fine but I really don't care I think with some people I tr stuck on scum reading me the scum team would have to vote for art to actually get him lynched.

Anyway I'll finish what I'm working on when I get home and that will be that for me.

it's okk. I just don't want to believe that the host messed up on a vote count against a mafia. It that was true.. I don't know what type of game this is. You should have trolled that you were town pretending to be a tracker to save yourself despite not caring about getting lynch day 1. yet you came back. then left and came back. one instant apathetic to dying and another fighting back til the end. The inconsistency has caused your demise.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 11 2016 18:33 GMT
#1445
On June 12 2016 03:30 Damdred wrote:
Yeah i'm not scum sadly i'm probably just going to die with everyone afk and even LS gave up on helping me sadly lol.

In any regard just lynch Art next, then probably Rels and then maybe VE/tumble.

You should learn from Day 1 that most people in this crowd show up right before the lynch deadline and vote.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 11 2016 21:04 GMT
#1488
YAY!!! all the blues be gone!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 11 2016 21:05 GMT
#1490
On June 12 2016 06:05 Damdred wrote:
GG all

You can only popcorn!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 11 2016 21:10 GMT
#1498
Facts:

On June 09 2016 06:06 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Night 1



Kwahamot the VT
has been lynched!

until daytime.

KelsierSC is issued a warning for failure to vote. Any further infractions by him will result in a modkill.




Day 1 final Votecount

Visceraeyes(0) koshi
kwahamot(6) rels, damdred lightningstrike koshi koshi sicklucker chezinu
rels(1) sicklucker kwahamot
Kelsiersc(0) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Shapelog (0): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, chezinu lightningstrike koshi sicklucker
LightningStrike (0): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
Damdred (3): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar visceraeyes shapelog, Shapelog, tumblewood chezinu
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
tumblewood(0) visceraeyes chezinu Damdred
wherebugsgo (1): shapelog

not voting , KelsierSC,



Analysis:

List 2:

Lightningstrike
nnn_thekushmountainstumblewood
rels
shapelog
koshi
chezinu
wherebugsgo
visceraeyes
KelsierSC
damdred
sicklucker
kwahamot
Palmar


Analysis:

List 3:

Lightningstrike
nnn_thekushmountainstumblewood
rels
shapelog
koshi
chezinu
wherebugsgo
visceraeyes
KelsierSC
damdred
sicklucker
kwahamot
Palmar

Note 19: The host really did neglect to include two votes against a mafia. I didn't want to believe the host was corrupt. But it seems it is true..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 12 2016 01:41 GMT
#1617
On June 12 2016 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Jesus Fuckery we had 3 towns up for lynch on D1. Worst game ever.

My first vote was mafia. but host ignored it. Then I had doubts cause host didn't see me vote mafia. How could a host do this?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 12 2016 02:05 GMT
#1618
On June 07 2016 18:06 KelsierSC wrote:
Chez I appreciate all the effort that goes into all your posts with the subheadings and formatting but do you have any specific questions for me?

Why did you leave?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 12 2016 03:09 GMT
#1620
Facts:

On June 08 2016 13:01 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 08:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
Rules:

The basic TL rules are below and any changes will be listed in the FAQ post
+ Show Spoiler [BASIC TL MAFIA RULES] +




Voting rules:

1. Voting is done in a separate thread, located *here*. Please keep votes there, and only vote there. Do not PM me your vote.
2. Please vote in the following format: ##Vote Qatol. Votes not done in the correct fashion will not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
3. No conditional voting.
4. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
5. Voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
6. This game uses a plurality lynch. You become the new lynch target when you have more votes than anyone else.) In the event of a tie, the player who first received enough votes will be lynched.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!



Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 08:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
FAQ

votes with :59 timestamp are counted, votes with :00 are not.
posts made after deadline but before the flip are restricted to popcorn or you face a warning/modkill
48h/24h time cycle
There will not be a voting thread, I'm going to use the votecount machine
Plurality lynch
Replacements until the end of day 2 only.
Town can vote for a no lynch. ##vote: no lynch
Mafia can NOT hold their shot.
Roleblock targets are NOT notified via PM
Mafia KP is carried by a specific player and can be blocked
Mafia RB > all so the mafia RB goes off even if the roleblocker is blocked
Roleblock does NOT defeat passive abilities (GF/vet/miller/wanderer)
Doctor May not save themself, Doctor may not save the same person on consecutive nights.

You can talk about proleague here
You can talk about starcraft 2 here



Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 05:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
The game has begun! Please read the OP as THE FAQ AND SETUP HAVE CHANGED since the game was posted.

Votes are placed in this thread and will be counted by a vote counting program so please format your votes properly.


##vote raynpelikoneet

##unvote
##vote fecalfeast


until the end of Day 1, remember voting is mandatory.
+ Show Spoiler [Sample Role PMs] +
VT

Town Doctor


Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 14:19 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

##vote KelsierSC

Purpose of Post:

Classified.


Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 17:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm with my man Chezinu on this one.

##Vote: KelsierSC

He may be the Survivor of Hathsin, but he won't survive this town.


Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 08:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Shapelog (1): sicklucker
LightningStrike (1): Damdred
Palmar (1): wherebugsgo
Damdred (1): Palmar
sicklucker (0): Shapelog

Not Voting (9): nnn_thekushmountains, KelsierSC, LightningStrike, Rels, Shapelog, Koshi, Chezinu, VisceraEyes, Kwahamot


Analysis:

Note 9: It seems voting is a particular candidate is harder than it appears. There must be something I am missing. I must find it.

Purpose of Post:

1. To figure out the mechanics on how to vote

2. To confirm an innocent

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 13 2016 05:32 GMT
#1684
Hello guys,

I sorry to disappoint you all with my lack of awesomeness. I was struggling with the aspect of opposing my dearly beloved friends. The prospect that they are mafia, I didn't want to face. In this day, the time is drawing nearer to make the decision my heart desires not.

Oh how my heart has pained me to travel the longer path in hopes that what it perceived was not true.

Yes, The host of this world made mistakes and my friend is not on my side because the host gave him a role that is against me. So here I am.

Today marks the day where I vote against my initial feel of pain, which I avoided in hopes it was not true. But the facts stand now.... I have not gone against Ace. But today I go against a friend.

##vote Artanis[Xp]

oh, I have too many friends this game. Will I have to go against my BFFs?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 13 2016 05:36 GMT
#1685
On June 12 2016 13:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Is up to the hosts now. Koshi is modkilled or VE is.


VE kills Koshi.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 13 2016 06:12 GMT
#1686
I don't think I'm as good at this game as I once was in let's say 2010 (my prime year). I know I use to dedicate way more time to mafia back then. Now, I dedicate this time I use to have to other RL ventures.

Does anyone want to give me some advice on how to improve this game?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 13 2016 06:16 GMT
#1687
The list:

Lightningstrike
tumblewood
rels
visceraeyes
sicklucker
Palmar

Mafia should remove one of the above if generous, which will leave us with 2/5 chance of picking mafia if random.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 13 2016 06:19 GMT
#1688
The blue have been lynched. Artanis will be leaving us soon. The player he replaced was one of the Liquid that returned to Liquidia. The Lightning striked after said Liquid arrived. Perhaps, we should get rid of the lightning for rels this time. So the Liquid can return back to Liquidia.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 14 2016 22:04 GMT
#1796
WHAT!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

Artanis was mafia?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 15 2016 02:45 GMT
#1802
On June 13 2016 19:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2016 14:32 Chezinu wrote:
Hello guys,

I sorry to disappoint you all with my lack of awesomeness. I was struggling with the aspect of opposing my dearly beloved friends. The prospect that they are mafia, I didn't want to face. In this day, the time is drawing nearer to make the decision my heart desires not.

Oh how my heart has pained me to travel the longer path in hopes that what it perceived was not true.

Yes, The host of this world made mistakes and my friend is not on my side because the host gave him a role that is against me. So here I am.

Today marks the day where I vote against my initial feel of pain, which I avoided in hopes it was not true. But the facts stand now.... I have not gone against Ace. But today I go against a friend.

##vote Artanis[Xp]

oh, I have too many friends this game. Will I have to go against my BFFs?

Are we not BFF's?

We can BFF. That was just a cryptic message to a reference I made earlier. Before you were even in the game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 15 2016 07:51 GMT
#1804
On June 15 2016 12:30 sicklucker wrote:
why am i not a bff

I could try painting a picture but the MS Paint game was cancelled.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 15 2016 20:40 GMT
#1863
Guys,

Just in case I die, I want you all to know that...

I am Town
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 15 2016 20:52 GMT
#1864
Lightningstrike - US
tumblewood - US
rels - France
visceraeyes - US
sicklucker - Canada
Palmar - Iceland

Names I joked about:
Lightningstrike
tumblewood
rels

Names I BFFed:
visceraeyes
Palmar

Names that are capable to infiltrate town as mafia:
sicklucker
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 34
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9089
singsing1365
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
54m
INu's Battles
2h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
Replay Cast
13h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.