• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:01 GMT
#435
I am sure TW is town.

mafia pool is max 5 names + Chez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:01 GMT
#436
On June 08 2016 18:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I know you Koshi, you're going to tunnel me until one of us dies. And that's totally fine, I've accepted that about you. It's actually a little endearing. <3

nha. I won't tunnel you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:13 GMT
#440
On June 08 2016 18:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think I use that word differently than you. You're going to base a lot of decisions about who you think is mafia on that read, and it's wrong, and you're going to be horribly wrong all game because of it. Kinda sucks.

also unlikely. TW is lock town because his reads are based on reading the thread and he he had to read the thread after replacing in.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:14 GMT
#441
On June 08 2016 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Koshi can you explain your SL read, which is the good read he gave?

VE you have an opinion on SL?

Nha sicklucker can be anything. I was just lazy and didn't change that read from Tumble. Pretty sure I earlier said sl has potential but is null.

Rels is town for the reason I gave. sl voting Rels is something I haven't looked into yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:19 GMT
#443
On June 08 2016 18:16 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 18:14 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Koshi can you explain your SL read, which is the good read he gave?

VE you have an opinion on SL?

Nha sicklucker can be anything. I was just lazy and didn't change that read from Tumble. Pretty sure I earlier said sl has potential but is null.

Rels is town for the reason I gave. sl voting Rels is something I haven't looked into yet.


I may be wrong , I often am. But you said he gave a good read and that was it, wouldn't lynch him today. I'm trying to figure him out at the moment.

I said that and went looking in sl his filter and found nothing. So I don't know anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 09:20 GMT
#444
sicklucker can be mafia. Probably will be last mafia we lynch as he is bussing Shape for sure.

Like.. If sicklucker is mafia. Shape is mafia for sure.

The other way around maybe not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:15 GMT
#452
+1 on Damdred. I remember a game in which I found it odd he had townreads.

The problem is I don't remember if he was mafia or town in that game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:20 GMT
#453
shapelog
chezinu
visceraeyes
damdred
kwahamot

mafia is within these + Palmar/chez.

for sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:22 GMT
#454
oh chez is twice in that list.

So it is only 4 names + chez/palmar.

legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 11:22 GMT
#455
Damdred being town would really ruin my day though.

##unvote
##vote Damdred


information + peace of mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 13:21 GMT
#457
No. This time I am clearly doing pure PoE. And I shouldn't be swapping people between alignments.

Those 6 names have never been town before in my mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 14:09 GMT
#462
On June 08 2016 23:02 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 18:13 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 18:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think I use that word differently than you. You're going to base a lot of decisions about who you think is mafia on that read, and it's wrong, and you're going to be horribly wrong all game because of it. Kinda sucks.

also unlikely. TW is lock town because his reads are based on reading the thread and he he had to read the thread after replacing in.

what this doesn't make sense
of course my reads are based on reading the thread, so are everyone else's. what are we supposed to do, throw darts at a list of names?

sand in vagina problems today?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 14:56 GMT
#480
On June 08 2016 23:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 23:41 Palmar wrote:
In hindsight (I was re-reading this now) maybe shapelog is more mafia than rels for that kwah introduction post thing.

Two people jumped this guy for making a fairly vanilla introduction post. If kwah is mafia that is not why he is mafia. On one hand shapelog looks worse because apparently he was setting up a trap? or something? for kwah (which is double dumb because traps are dumb, and traps for people who are new and might do whatever are even dumber). On the other hand it's easier to hold Rels accountable to not being bad in general, so him jumping that is kinda awful.

I'm not bad and I'm convinced Tomahawk is scum. He is playing exactly how a newb scum plays. 100% scum

I get really annoyed when people make claims like "100% scum". You can never be sure!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 14:57 GMT
#481
On June 08 2016 23:15 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 23:09 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 23:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 18:13 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 18:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think I use that word differently than you. You're going to base a lot of decisions about who you think is mafia on that read, and it's wrong, and you're going to be horribly wrong all game because of it. Kinda sucks.

also unlikely. TW is lock town because his reads are based on reading the thread and he he had to read the thread after replacing in.

what this doesn't make sense
of course my reads are based on reading the thread, so are everyone else's. what are we supposed to do, throw darts at a list of names?

sand in vagina problems today?

no I'm doing my best jat impression
your read is no better than "he's lock town for signing up for the game" and I want you to explain it

I am already not sure anymore what I meant with it but I think I was replying to VE saying that the order of Palmar vs VE was based on usefulness and I said that you list was based on how you read the thread. So Palmer > VE was based on context etc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 15:40 GMT
#482
Ah now I know.

VE said your list didnt make sensr and made a cheap argument that he should be above Palmar.

And I said that if he read your filter that it was obvious that the palmar position (and ergo your list) was based on how you read the thread. And palmar had the same reads as you.


And now that palmar sheeped my voting pattern of voting shape into a damdred vote another town trifecta could be born.


Ezgame really.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 15:43 GMT
#483
Yeah I ll officially remove Palmar from suspect list.

4 or 5 remain. Fun fun.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 16:26 GMT
#487
Who defended shape? Who is resistant? I ll be waiting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 18:24 GMT
#567
Well my list still stands.

Sicklucker looking really bad last pages. Dnu if he is mafia.
Damdred looking bad.
Shape almost looking too bad.

Rels top town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 19:41 GMT
#633
Hmmm Shape damdred ve kawadude still mafia. Sicklucker right above that. Chez unreadable.

If damdred is mafia one of the current wagons is mafia. Because he is trying really hard to not show face while waiting what this town will do. He is just making friends so the hammer doesnt fall on him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:29 GMT
#673
Damdred,

You can see that Shape his doing his "let me reread" "I am going to reread" "I am going to do x" thing which he did in the game with you being blue and scott being blue.

Why do you say he is driving the thread forward? And why do you think he is in control?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 40
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52729
Shuttle 7698
FanTaSy 1780
BeSt 563
Horang2 500
EffOrt 232
Soma 150
Last 127
Sexy 116
Pusan 115
[ Show more ]
Zeus 106
Mind 92
ggaemo 85
Hyun 77
hero 73
Aegong 54
Killer 53
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 29
PianO 28
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3360
qojqva2003
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m3702
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor817
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt546
byalli404
Mlord393
Livibee213
Hui .175
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King63
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3574
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.