• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9964 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 14:13 GMT
#1270
On June 10 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.

Something feels weird about that whole situation. Will see if I can find it when I reread stuff tonight

You're not going to watch the euro cup game?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 14:14 GMT
#1271
On June 10 2016 23:13 Damdred wrote:
And to use this emotional thing when I've clearly stated in multiple games that I'm just not doing it anymore because it's unhealthy and unfair for the game is pretty bullshit tbh.

It's pretty shitty to use, I agree, but I do still believe it's accurate, and in this game I know it's accurate.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 17:18 GMT
#1300
On June 11 2016 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to vote Lex here I thinking it's more likely he's scum considering me and koshi had very similar thoughts about this situation and if I wrong and he got mislynched I will apollogize to him and lynch Damdred and VE. If he's scum I don't need to appologize to him and just lynch VE.
##Vote: Artanis[Xp]

So basically, you think I'm more scum than Damdred (but clearly not certain), and you think VE is always scum and you want to lynch me over him today.

Okay.

Can you tell me in your own words why I'm more likely to be scum?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 17:21 GMT
#1301
Chezinu, given that all blues are on the table, who else does your red/blue colour-blind detector notice?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 17:36 GMT
#1303
On June 11 2016 02:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 11 2016 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to vote Lex here I thinking it's more likely he's scum considering me and koshi had very similar thoughts about this situation and if I wrong and he got mislynched I will apollogize to him and lynch Damdred and VE. If he's scum I don't need to appologize to him and just lynch VE.
##Vote: Artanis[Xp]

So basically, you think I'm more scum than Damdred (but clearly not certain), and you think VE is always scum and you want to lynch me over him today.

Okay.

Can you tell me in your own words why I'm more likely to be scum?

VE is always scum but he not the lynch today we lynching him after we resolve your claim and Damdred's claim.
Plus knowing VE was in trouble when you read the scum qt when you replaced in and saw a plan that involved your slot you decided to act on it probably because VE is probably the roleblocker that's why you would cc Damdred here. Plus this similar in respective to our last game together and I not letting you try to get away with it again.

Not sure how I "got away with it" last game given I got lynched that game on the same day. Especially if I made it before and it according to you didn't work, why would I do it again? Put yourself in the position of me as town. You get the role tracker. You read up and see that someone else claimed Tracker. Do you not claim?

You're following a narrative that Koshi created based on no foundation whatsoever. I also find it incredibly hard to imagine that the host would indicate to scum he's getting replaced, a scumteam actually instructing a replacement of which they have no idea whom it will be to claim Tracker the moment they enter the game (especially since someone like scott was on the replacement list). Your and Koshi's story makes no sense at all.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 19:58 GMT
#1374
On June 11 2016 04:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ahhhhhhh boys that's too much for today! I'm gonna go play some HotS I think.

Damdred....don't go survivin on me!

What's your blizz ID?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 20:01 GMT
#1377
On June 11 2016 04:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 11 2016 04:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ahhhhhhh boys that's too much for today! I'm gonna go play some HotS I think.

Damdred....don't go survivin on me!

What's your blizz ID?

VE#1668

Added, I think.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 01:27 GMT
#1403
Hihi, popping in real quick before bed. If you have any questions before deadline and you're not going to be there before 14:30 GMT (+00:00) now is the time to ask since I'll be away playing an improv theater match (and dinner) until past deadline.

Will do some stuff tomorrow morning, just letting US folks know.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 01:42 GMT
#1410
On June 11 2016 10:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 10:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hihi, popping in real quick before bed. If you have any questions before deadline and you're not going to be there before 14:30 GMT (+00:00) now is the time to ask since I'll be away playing an improv theater match (and dinner) until past deadline.

Will do some stuff tomorrow morning, just letting US folks know.


What came from your reading into VE and Rels? Who do you think is scum now?

Never actually got to Rels since the VE read got me that Damdred claim which got me distracted so I'll give you what I got from since I entered.
I'm pretty confident in Koshi and you being town. Also somewhat confident on Rels given that the tide was turning against me a little and he positioned himself to scumread me, but then ended up TRing me anyway.

I'm iffy on LS. He's conveniently parroting Koshi when he's wrong whilst keeping his options open at first and comparing this game with a previous game where I also fakeclaimed (which is basically where the comparison ends since I was in the game from the get-go and it was a preconceived plan) and then never got back to my post on how Koshi's post is basically narrative.

On the other hand, that one caps moment he had looked kinda genuine so mehh

I have no idea what to think of VE, Palmar, Chez, TW, and whoever else I missed.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 01:45 GMT
#1411
On June 11 2016 10:39 Damdred wrote:
Thats halfway bm to as I think the world of art .

If I had gotten to play d1 would if been different.

But yeah if anyone has any direct questions before I finish my vca and last will I'm up for it.

No offense taken, I've mostly been enjoying the fact that I've basically graduated today.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 01:53 GMT
#1413
On June 11 2016 10:52 Damdred wrote:
Yep it's a great thing art now marry Tina and have babies

I kinda wanna wait a few years still with the babies thing if that's okay.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 13:01 GMT
#1417
Thanks guys
On June 11 2016 20:51 Palmar wrote:
That's stupid tumble. If damdred flip mafia I am 100% confirmed towniest town

Why?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 13:30 GMT
#1418
VisceraEyes
Seemed down and out for the count, then suddenly got reinvigorated to play after people decided he wasn't the easy lynch. The fact that Damdred's suddenly switching his read on him when it seems inevitable that he'll get lynched suggests to me that he's actually trying to incriminate him for when he flips. VE's actions only make sense to me from a town perspective. Was also on Damdred's ass a lot on D1.

Palmar
A few things speak to Palmar's defense. First off, he ended up AFKing on Damdred. I don't think he would do that as mafia on mafia, and I don't think he was lurking at EoD either since Damdred apparently almost got lynched. Second off, he instantly went with my claim over his when there was some momentum going towards lynching me. Not quite as sure as on VE though since VE had less to lose with backing the scum wagon. The vote on Rels with no justification then never getting back on it is kinda eh.

Still prob wouldn't lynch.

Chezinu
The man of brown. Does his own thing as usual which makes him very difficult to read. I could point out a bunch of things I find interesting in his filter but I have no clue if they point to town or scum.

Tumblewood
Main reason I'm townreading him is flip flopping all over the place. First he votes for me due to reading Damdred blue, then defects to a VE lynch before settling on Damdred. This post specifically makes me think he might be town.
On June 10 2016 14:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Of the two tracker claims, Art is scum. There's a reason I preferred lynching Shape to lynching Damdred that I avoided saying earlier in the game: I was concerned that I was seeing Damdred's blue meta. Damdred as blue gets himself scumread to avoid a NK (source: Storm, Holyf***e). This is my scum meter for him: [image loading] plus that whole thing about Kelsier tracking but being completely absent, Art is the scum.
##unvote
##vote: artanis

Problem is he switched over to the Damdred wagon only after the ship had already sailed, which has strong scum motivations. Gut still says town.

sicklucker
Kinda think sicklucker is scum.
On June 09 2016 05:55 sicklucker wrote:
not voting dandred over shape. would probably vote kwahamot tho

Strong scum motivation. He knows Shape is doc, kwah is vt and Damdred is scum fakeclaiming. His exact preferred lynch order is blue -> green -> red. Saving Damdred for a day, especially if he's the roleblocker (which I would imagine is likely given the tracker claim, probably thought about it before given he was in trouble and instantly asked which one + Show Spoiler +
On June 09 2016 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.


Hard claim which one

) is a major buff for scum, especially since they'd save a NK on Shape.

Then after I CC his buddy, he focuses on a connection between myself and VE which is a great distraction for scum. Waffles a lot and still hasn't committed.

I'm going to venture and say the last two scum are in LS/SL/Chez.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 14:11 GMT
#1420
Any questions before I head out? Not going to be back before deadline most likely.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 14:14 GMT
#1422
On June 11 2016 23:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 23:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Any questions before I head out? Not going to be back before deadline most likely.

In a scale of 1 to 10 how handsome are you ?

15.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 14:17 GMT
#1426
On June 11 2016 23:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Well I going have to Damdred mainly because no one wnats to listen me like they think I village idiot but Lex if you are town I do have some questions:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 22:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
VisceraEyes
Seemed down and out for the count, then suddenly got reinvigorated to play after people decided he wasn't the easy lynch. The fact that Damdred's suddenly switching his read on him when it seems inevitable that he'll get lynched suggests to me that he's actually trying to incriminate him for when he flips. VE's actions only make sense to me from a town perspective. Was also on Damdred's ass a lot on D1.

Palmar
A few things speak to Palmar's defense. First off, he ended up AFKing on Damdred. I don't think he would do that as mafia on mafia, and I don't think he was lurking at EoD either since Damdred apparently almost got lynched. Second off, he instantly went with my claim over his when there was some momentum going towards lynching me. Not quite as sure as on VE though since VE had less to lose with backing the scum wagon. The vote on Rels with no justification then never getting back on it is kinda eh.

Still prob wouldn't lynch.

Chezinu
The man of brown. Does his own thing as usual which makes him very difficult to read. I could point out a bunch of things I find interesting in his filter but I have no clue if they point to town or scum.

Tumblewood
Main reason I'm townreading him is flip flopping all over the place. First he votes for me due to reading Damdred blue, then defects to a VE lynch before settling on Damdred. This post specifically makes me think he might be town.
On June 10 2016 14:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Of the two tracker claims, Art is scum. There's a reason I preferred lynching Shape to lynching Damdred that I avoided saying earlier in the game: I was concerned that I was seeing Damdred's blue meta. Damdred as blue gets himself scumread to avoid a NK (source: Storm, Holyf***e). This is my scum meter for him: [image loading] plus that whole thing about Kelsier tracking but being completely absent, Art is the scum.
##unvote
##vote: artanis

Problem is he switched over to the Damdred wagon only after the ship had already sailed, which has strong scum motivations. Gut still says town.

sicklucker
Kinda think sicklucker is scum.
On June 09 2016 05:55 sicklucker wrote:
not voting dandred over shape. would probably vote kwahamot tho

Strong scum motivation. He knows Shape is doc, kwah is vt and Damdred is scum fakeclaiming. His exact preferred lynch order is blue -> green -> red. Saving Damdred for a day, especially if he's the roleblocker (which I would imagine is likely given the tracker claim, probably thought about it before given he was in trouble and instantly asked which one + Show Spoiler +
On June 09 2016 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.


Hard claim which one

) is a major buff for scum, especially since they'd save a NK on Shape.

Then after I CC his buddy, he focuses on a connection between myself and VE which is a great distraction for scum. Waffles a lot and still hasn't committed.

I'm going to venture and say the last two scum are in LS/SL/Chez.

Can you point what you found interesting in Chez's filter? I thought he was scum Day 1 but dropped after awhile because kept saying my read on him was bad mainly sicklucker kept saying that it was bad.
Also I think your VE read is wrong though I never seen him vote for himself as town in fact he only started to do stuff when he wasn't under pressure whereas in Office Mini he did do stuff even though he was getting lynched and he didn't vote for himself there.

He keeps focussing on things other people don't. Very disconnected from the game and doesn't seem to press that hard on people to see what they see.
I had never voted myself as town before either until Noir, and then I did. People do things they haven't done before all the time. It doesn't make VE mafia, and I don't even know if he's never done it before as town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 14:20 GMT
#1427
On June 11 2016 23:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 23:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 11 2016 23:12 Rels wrote:
On June 11 2016 23:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Any questions before I head out? Not going to be back before deadline most likely.

In a scale of 1 to 10 how handsome are you ?

15.

Liar. Scum.

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?![image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 14:28 GMT
#1431
On June 11 2016 23:26 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 23:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 11 2016 23:17 Rels wrote:
On June 11 2016 23:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 11 2016 23:12 Rels wrote:
On June 11 2016 23:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Any questions before I head out? Not going to be back before deadline most likely.

In a scale of 1 to 10 how handsome are you ?

15.

Liar. Scum.

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?![image loading]

A liar and a scum.

100% flipping my read on you. As confirmed scum as Damdred.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 21:23 GMT
#1506
Wtf? I swear I got the tracker role.
Maybe I'm the aware unaware wanderer and visited WBG N1? That'd explain why Kels was afk but I still had an action in.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2016 21:29 GMT
#1510
On June 12 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex just die you are 100% mafia no way you would get notified about going somewhere as a wanderer.

I'm not gonna die for at least 71.5 hours though, and I'll use it to clear my name.
I challenge anyone to counterclaim my wanderer claim.
I dare you. If no one CC's I'm basically still confirmed town.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2409
qojqva1852
Dendi1183
XcaliburYe305
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3132
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor494
Other Games
gofns30332
B2W.Neo905
byalli462
Beastyqt443
Mlord300
Livibee202
Hui .166
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King66
QueenE13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick714
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3038
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 25m
Replay Cast
9h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.