• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7270 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 16:00 GMT
#1321
Then go waste a lynch, thanks.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 16:03 GMT
#1322
On May 13 2016 01:00 Fazers wrote:
Then go waste a lynch, thanks.

...

##Vote: Fazers
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 16:04 GMT
#1323
I won't tolerate this attitude in my town. Play the fucking game or die.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:28 GMT
#1324
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 16:31 GMT
#1325
On May 13 2016 01:28 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on

The last nightkill makes it pretty likely that the last mafia has no idea what's going on tbh.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:36 GMT
#1326
On May 13 2016 01:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 01:28 Killing wrote:
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on

The last nightkill makes it pretty likely that the last mafia has no idea what's going on tbh.


Oh I meant it like I don't understand what these fucking kills are because how was shape ever the cop. I thought kush is the cop and just doesn't believe his green on me since I can be gf. But also why did mafia kill marv when there was still a cop out there? Like isn't that just dumb. Killing him there wasn't gonna do anything that great. Might as well hunt for cop there. I'm just not sure if this is common forum meta cause the kills have been off the walls retarded from my pov.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:38 GMT
#1327
I guess unless scum know that sandroba is just going to give up since everyone is gonna bw dead marv. But isn't that even more reason to leave marv alive if people are gonna just bw the deadman. I mean the dead dude ain't changing his opinion any time soon. There's also reasons I would not kill marv due to my situation + his read on me but that's kinda a different issue and I'm just trying to approach the kills objectively on what would be the most +EV for a random player.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:38 GMT
#1328
We have 3 lynches and a sleep right? I think this game is really easy but that's just me.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:47 GMT
#1329
I think that would be my plan. Evaluate meaning reach F3 and evaluate. I don't think JAT is particularly scummy but I'm pretty sure he's a good player and nobody in this game seems to have a solid read on him. I would only lynch him because I believe riceykins and ettelex aren't particularly strong so I think f3 wouldn't be too difficult.

1) Mig Town
3) Fazers Town
4) Etellex Evaluate
6) JAT Lynch
7) Riceykins Evaluate
8) Kush Town
10) Slam Lynch
13) Killing Town
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 16:49 GMT
#1330
On May 13 2016 01:36 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 01:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:28 Killing wrote:
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on

The last nightkill makes it pretty likely that the last mafia has no idea what's going on tbh.


Oh I meant it like I don't understand what these fucking kills are because how was shape ever the cop. I thought kush is the cop and just doesn't believe his green on me since I can be gf. But also why did mafia kill marv when there was still a cop out there? Like isn't that just dumb. Killing him there wasn't gonna do anything that great. Might as well hunt for cop there. I'm just not sure if this is common forum meta cause the kills have been off the walls retarded from my pov.

Scum sandroba probably told his team to bus him. He almost never turns up as mafia. So since the last mafia is gf there really isn't any incentive to hunt for the cop and shooting confirmed town marv is a pretty logical play.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:53 GMT
#1331
On May 13 2016 01:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 01:36 Killing wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:28 Killing wrote:
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on

The last nightkill makes it pretty likely that the last mafia has no idea what's going on tbh.


Oh I meant it like I don't understand what these fucking kills are because how was shape ever the cop. I thought kush is the cop and just doesn't believe his green on me since I can be gf. But also why did mafia kill marv when there was still a cop out there? Like isn't that just dumb. Killing him there wasn't gonna do anything that great. Might as well hunt for cop there. I'm just not sure if this is common forum meta cause the kills have been off the walls retarded from my pov.

Scum sandroba probably told his team to bus him. He almost never turns up as mafia. So since the last mafia is gf there really isn't any incentive to hunt for the cop and shooting confirmed town marv is a pretty logical play.


Maybe that's a plan if he actually says a single word and makes a single person think he's town. But he just sat there and afked. Nobody got town cred for him dying. I still think it was worse. Especially considering killing marv probably sealed his fate.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 16:55 GMT
#1332
On May 13 2016 01:47 Killing wrote:
I think that would be my plan. Evaluate meaning reach F3 and evaluate. I don't think JAT is particularly scummy but I'm pretty sure he's a good player and nobody in this game seems to have a solid read on him. I would only lynch him because I believe riceykins and ettelex aren't particularly strong so I think f3 wouldn't be too difficult.

1) Mig Town
3) Fazers Town
4) Etellex Evaluate
6) JAT Lynch
7) Riceykins Evaluate
8) Kush Town
10) Slam Lynch
13) Killing Town

This game isn't about lynching strong or weak players. This game is about lynching mafia.

Of course there are people with a solid read on me. Marv openly townread me which never happens when I am mafia and even fucking shape townread me. And there are quite a few more reasons to do so.
There is no need to bus Palmar like this if I am mafia. Marv trusted me and I could have easily made him lynch sandro instead. If I am bussing sandro is a much smaller loss than Palmar. And above all I would never ever kill shapelog last night. There is no fucking way I would ever do that.

Your list there makes very little sense to me. Why is Mig town and I am not? Why on earth is fazers town? Why am I under "lynch" and not under "evaluate" if you don't have any reason to think I am scummy? Why are Etellex and Ricey under evaluate and slam under lynch?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 16:56 GMT
#1333
On May 13 2016 01:53 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 01:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:36 Killing wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:28 Killing wrote:
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on

The last nightkill makes it pretty likely that the last mafia has no idea what's going on tbh.


Oh I meant it like I don't understand what these fucking kills are because how was shape ever the cop. I thought kush is the cop and just doesn't believe his green on me since I can be gf. But also why did mafia kill marv when there was still a cop out there? Like isn't that just dumb. Killing him there wasn't gonna do anything that great. Might as well hunt for cop there. I'm just not sure if this is common forum meta cause the kills have been off the walls retarded from my pov.

Scum sandroba probably told his team to bus him. He almost never turns up as mafia. So since the last mafia is gf there really isn't any incentive to hunt for the cop and shooting confirmed town marv is a pretty logical play.


Maybe that's a plan if he actually says a single word and makes a single person think he's town. But he just sat there and afked. Nobody got town cred for him dying. I still think it was worse. Especially considering killing marv probably sealed his fate.

So why would that mean you should hunt for the cop? If you give up sandro anyways then it doesn't matter if he gets checked.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 12 2016 17:01 GMT
#1334
jat, just stop trying until we flip slam and etellex.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 17:02 GMT
#1335
^ I wouldn't mind Etellex first, actually. He's been on my list to lynch since he first started posting.

##unvote

##vote Etellex
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
May 12 2016 17:02 GMT
#1336
On May 13 2016 01:04 justanothertownie wrote:
I won't tolerate this attitude in my town. Play the fucking game or die.

I am.

Fuck off my case.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 17:03 GMT
#1337
On May 13 2016 02:02 Fazers wrote:
^ I wouldn't mind Etellex first, actually. He's been on my list to lynch since he first started posting.

##unvote

##vote Etellex

Please explain why slam or etellex are on your list to lynch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 17:04 GMT
#1338
On May 13 2016 02:02 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 01:04 justanothertownie wrote:
I won't tolerate this attitude in my town. Play the fucking game or die.

I am.

Fuck off my case.

Showing up once per phase to cast your vote does not equal playing the game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 12 2016 17:21 GMT
#1339
Something weird is going on this game. Prior to today noone besides Mig really expressed any strong desire to kill slam over let's say Fazers/Etellex. And now everyone is just showing up to vote slam and leave and somehow he is #1 on everyones list. And noone ever bothers to give a reason for anything this game.
We should pray that we hit the mafia between the 4-5 completely inactive and horribly playing people very soon because if we don't then we will end up in LYLO with 0 information to process since everyone just piled on every single lynch without ever justifying why or in general giving reads with reasons. The 2 mafia lynches made this town go completely afk for some reason and this is really really dangerous.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 12 2016 17:36 GMT
#1340
Jat,here's whats behind my change of heart.

Alakaslam's suspicion of me makes no sense to the point of being a quasi-scumclaim.
Alakaslam is most likely to kill Shapelog over me for the lolz (or attempted WIFOM or something...)
Etellex probably would have surrendered. I don't think alakaslam is the type of person that surrenders.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV913
OGKoka 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
Sea.KH 60
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Yoon 20
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4932
qojqva2049
Dendi1081
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m2117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing3137
olofmeister1129
hiko971
B2W.Neo758
Livibee517
crisheroes400
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Hui .219
Pyrionflax212
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2292
• Jankos2221
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 12m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.