• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 81 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2016 21:31 GMT
#1201
On May 11 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Final Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (4): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains, Shapelog, RiceyKins
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2): DrParnassus (sand), Palmar

Presenting the most useless D1 VCA ever.

Mafia didn't vote. 3rd mafia was soloing, so maybe they were thinking about the long game? Dr.Pepper wouldn't have had check in for a while, and Palmar would be afkish, so maybe we are actually looking for that carrier.

I kinda really pissed, because I look at D1, to see if mafia voted for or against Etellex, due to the wagons being close. But fuck, they didn't even vote.

Show nested quote +
On May 08 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Final Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins, Shapelog
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Sandroba (2): Palmar, Shapelog
Killing (1):Palmar, Etellex


The thing I do not understand here, is that Palmar felt the need to really boaster Sand's position over the other team mate. This could suggest that maybe there acutally is another strong player left.

Or maybe I am just overcompensating about it. Eh.

I mean we know that scum had intents to make the Palmar bus very credible (or at least tried to) to the other team mates. Etellex is mentioned, but not pushed so much.

Do we? I don't know that. I am reasonably sure that no mafia was on Palmars wagon before sandro joined which was really really late in the day already when it was inevitable.
What makes you think it is a bus when from your perspective almost all of the suspects should be on the other wagons?

And yes, 2/3 mafia not voting day1 is pretty disgusting.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 10 2016 21:31 GMT
#1202
Lets kill slam/fazers
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 21:41 GMT
#1203
On May 11 2016 06:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Final Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (4): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains, Shapelog, RiceyKins
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2): DrParnassus (sand), Palmar

Presenting the most useless D1 VCA ever.

Mafia didn't vote. 3rd mafia was soloing, so maybe they were thinking about the long game? Dr.Pepper wouldn't have had check in for a while, and Palmar would be afkish, so maybe we are actually looking for that carrier.

I kinda really pissed, because I look at D1, to see if mafia voted for or against Etellex, due to the wagons being close. But fuck, they didn't even vote.

On May 08 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Final Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins, Shapelog
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Sandroba (2): Palmar, Shapelog
Killing (1):Palmar, Etellex


The thing I do not understand here, is that Palmar felt the need to really boaster Sand's position over the other team mate. This could suggest that maybe there acutally is another strong player left.

Or maybe I am just overcompensating about it. Eh.

I mean we know that scum had intents to make the Palmar bus very credible (or at least tried to) to the other team mates. Etellex is mentioned, but not pushed so much.

Do we? I don't know that. I am reasonably sure that no mafia was on Palmars wagon before sandro joined which was really really late in the day already when it was inevitable.
What makes you think it is a bus when from your perspective almost all of the suspects should be on the other wagons?

And yes, 2/3 mafia not voting day1 is pretty disgusting.

I am just making the assumption because of how Palmar tried to paint Sand. with his dying words. And there are people who actually fit into those Cat, most notably Killing/Extell. At least those come to my head.

You might be right tho about the bussing. I forgot that by the time Sand. voted, the vote count only had 1 on Etellex, meaning that it would be hard to start a wagon (Faceplam). the only person out of the first 5 I could see being scum is kush, but I am kinda working my way out of that situation. Still hate that plan of his, but evidence points to him being town so blah.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 10 2016 21:42 GMT
#1204
Palmars first and only read for awhile was that etellex seemed kind of new townie. Would he really implicate his teammate like that when he knows he is going to be under pressure? If so should probably win an award for worst mafia game ever since he for sure implicated sandroba with his talk about how sandroba was the correct lynch then not voting for him.
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 21:44 GMT
#1205
On May 11 2016 06:31 Mig wrote:
Lets kill slam/fazers

Let's kill any of the people who decided to just post one thing about voting, and than bugger off for the rest of the cycle.

Pretty sure that is about 3-4 people.

Nah, honestly, For me it is Etellex/Slam/Fazer(maybe, his vote and having not generally post much since day 1 kinda is sus.) with some people entering maybe.

No I am forgetting about killing.

For fucksake. I cannot remember anyone this game.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2016 21:45 GMT
#1206
On May 11 2016 06:42 Mig wrote:
Palmars first and only read for awhile was that etellex seemed kind of new townie. Would he really implicate his teammate like that when he knows he is going to be under pressure? If so should probably win an award for worst mafia game ever since he for sure implicated sandroba with his talk about how sandroba was the correct lynch then not voting for him.

lol
Yeah, I guess we should expect him to at least not leave obvious connections like that. But on the other hand it might just be WIFOM since if Palmar knows he is going to be under pressure he can foresee people making your argument.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 21:51 GMT
#1207
On May 11 2016 06:42 Mig wrote:
Palmars first and only read for awhile was that etellex seemed kind of new townie. Would he really implicate his teammate like that when he knows he is going to be under pressure? If so should probably win an award for worst mafia game ever since he for sure implicated sandroba with his talk about how sandroba was the correct lynch then not voting for him.

Please, Sand's vote was sus, on itself, for reasons I pointed out back then. Palmar was just iceing.

Day 2 he resorted that Him and Fazer didn't sound mafia, and made him his town buddy again.

The weirdest thing I have bewteen the town (Palmar and Etellex) is this:
On May 08 2016 03:09 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 20:51 RiceyKins wrote:
##Vote: Etellex

you seem to have a good read on Palmar marv and I'm on board with his lynch based on your read but I still would be fine with lynching Etellex today as well. His recent posts have made sense to me though as in I understand where he's coming from in terms of trouble posting and style differences from Town of Salem to this... however I don't see that as alignment indicative but his actions are still really leading me to think he's mafia.

Honestly right now it's because he said Killing attacked me for no logical reason when even I admitted earlier in this game

On May 04 2016 10:58 RiceyKins wrote:
I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.


So I can understand somebody coming after me quite well.

Most of my hesitation on Etellex d1 was because we weren't able to see his thought process and how he came to his conclusions but now that we have I'm still not convinced that he's looking for mafia, it seems like he's actively just trying to survive instead of helping town.

Do you still read Kush as scum Etellex? Who else other than Killing stands out to you?


Right now nothing I say holds water because of all the suspicion on me, so first I want to establish that I am in fact not scum before doing anything crazy. As for Kush, I do now think he's town.

What is an interesting possibility is that Palmer actually is scum and when he is revealed it will appear obvious that I am, despite being town. I don't know why someone would go through all that trouble to kill someone who's going to get lynched anyways so I don't think this is 100% the case but in case he does turn out to be mafia I want to have this on record.

On May 08 2016 09:03 Etellex wrote:
My hunch was right, Palmer was trying to drag me down with him by making us look like scumteam. I suppose the counter to that argument would be that both we starting talking later in the game and he initiated the talking. Anyways, I understand that Marv is now town. Praise be to lord Marv.

I just don't understand why he was so worried about how he looked after the lynch. I mean you caught scum, take it easy. And if you look back in his earlier posts, he is very mentioning about his charter as well.

He just, seems really obsessed with how he looks.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2016 21:53 GMT
#1208
On May 11 2016 06:41 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 06:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Final Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (4): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains, Shapelog, RiceyKins
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2): DrParnassus (sand), Palmar

Presenting the most useless D1 VCA ever.

Mafia didn't vote. 3rd mafia was soloing, so maybe they were thinking about the long game? Dr.Pepper wouldn't have had check in for a while, and Palmar would be afkish, so maybe we are actually looking for that carrier.

I kinda really pissed, because I look at D1, to see if mafia voted for or against Etellex, due to the wagons being close. But fuck, they didn't even vote.

On May 08 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Final Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins, Shapelog
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Sandroba (2): Palmar, Shapelog
Killing (1):Palmar, Etellex


The thing I do not understand here, is that Palmar felt the need to really boaster Sand's position over the other team mate. This could suggest that maybe there acutally is another strong player left.

Or maybe I am just overcompensating about it. Eh.

I mean we know that scum had intents to make the Palmar bus very credible (or at least tried to) to the other team mates. Etellex is mentioned, but not pushed so much.

Do we? I don't know that. I am reasonably sure that no mafia was on Palmars wagon before sandro joined which was really really late in the day already when it was inevitable.
What makes you think it is a bus when from your perspective almost all of the suspects should be on the other wagons?

And yes, 2/3 mafia not voting day1 is pretty disgusting.

I am just making the assumption because of how Palmar tried to paint Sand. with his dying words. And there are people who actually fit into those Cat, most notably Killing/Extell. At least those come to my head.

You might be right tho about the bussing. I forgot that by the time Sand. voted, the vote count only had 1 on Etellex, meaning that it would be hard to start a wagon (Faceplam). the only person out of the first 5 I could see being scum is kush, but I am kinda working my way out of that situation. Still hate that plan of his, but evidence points to him being town so blah.

Kush could be mafia. At some point he was known for showing tmi and bussing as scum which would obviously fit really well this game. But I seriously doubt he would still play like that. He has been outspoken and invested for the most part and in my experience mafia kush is generally worse than that.
I don't really see the point in kush bussing both of his teammates this hard all game.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 10 2016 21:54 GMT
#1209
Gotta be less likely that killing is mafia also I imagine. If palmar wanted to bus a teammate he could have just voted for sandroba (the more realistic lynch) right from the start instead of voting for killing first. Especially since it ended up making him and sandroba look more like mafia. It could all be some deep palmar mindfuck but seems unlikely and got 2/3rds of the team killed for it.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 10 2016 21:56 GMT
#1210
Yea. I have reread etellex's palmar posts a bunch of times. I will definitely concede it is weird he was so concerned with the idea that palmar could flip scum and implicate him.
Moderator
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 21:56 GMT
#1211
On May 11 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 06:41 Shapelog wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Final Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (4): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains, Shapelog, RiceyKins
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2): DrParnassus (sand), Palmar

Presenting the most useless D1 VCA ever.

Mafia didn't vote. 3rd mafia was soloing, so maybe they were thinking about the long game? Dr.Pepper wouldn't have had check in for a while, and Palmar would be afkish, so maybe we are actually looking for that carrier.

I kinda really pissed, because I look at D1, to see if mafia voted for or against Etellex, due to the wagons being close. But fuck, they didn't even vote.

On May 08 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Final Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins, Shapelog
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Sandroba (2): Palmar, Shapelog
Killing (1):Palmar, Etellex


The thing I do not understand here, is that Palmar felt the need to really boaster Sand's position over the other team mate. This could suggest that maybe there acutally is another strong player left.

Or maybe I am just overcompensating about it. Eh.

I mean we know that scum had intents to make the Palmar bus very credible (or at least tried to) to the other team mates. Etellex is mentioned, but not pushed so much.

Do we? I don't know that. I am reasonably sure that no mafia was on Palmars wagon before sandro joined which was really really late in the day already when it was inevitable.
What makes you think it is a bus when from your perspective almost all of the suspects should be on the other wagons?

And yes, 2/3 mafia not voting day1 is pretty disgusting.

I am just making the assumption because of how Palmar tried to paint Sand. with his dying words. And there are people who actually fit into those Cat, most notably Killing/Extell. At least those come to my head.

You might be right tho about the bussing. I forgot that by the time Sand. voted, the vote count only had 1 on Etellex, meaning that it would be hard to start a wagon (Faceplam). the only person out of the first 5 I could see being scum is kush, but I am kinda working my way out of that situation. Still hate that plan of his, but evidence points to him being town so blah.

Kush could be mafia. At some point he was known for showing tmi and bussing as scum which would obviously fit really well this game. But I seriously doubt he would still play like that. He has been outspoken and invested for the most part and in my experience mafia kush is generally worse than that.
I don't really see the point in kush bussing both of his teammates this hard all game.

Be careful, He might be pulling what I did in XIX. Would have the same role as well, and almost the same bussing position on Rb + the all time aggression on teammates.

eh, idk, Kush did seem to play careful in Noir, but Noir was 9 and pretty random in terms of role set ups.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 21:58 GMT
#1212
On May 11 2016 06:54 Mig wrote:
Gotta be less likely that killing is mafia also I imagine. If palmar wanted to bus a teammate he could have just voted for sandroba (the more realistic lynch) right from the start instead of voting for killing first. Especially since it ended up making him and sandroba look more like mafia. It could all be some deep palmar mindfuck but seems unlikely and got 2/3rds of the team killed for it.

Pfff,
Collateral damage.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2016 21:59 GMT
#1213
On May 11 2016 06:56 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:41 Shapelog wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Final Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (4): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains, Shapelog, RiceyKins
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2): DrParnassus (sand), Palmar

Presenting the most useless D1 VCA ever.

Mafia didn't vote. 3rd mafia was soloing, so maybe they were thinking about the long game? Dr.Pepper wouldn't have had check in for a while, and Palmar would be afkish, so maybe we are actually looking for that carrier.

I kinda really pissed, because I look at D1, to see if mafia voted for or against Etellex, due to the wagons being close. But fuck, they didn't even vote.

On May 08 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Final Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins, Shapelog
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Sandroba (2): Palmar, Shapelog
Killing (1):Palmar, Etellex


The thing I do not understand here, is that Palmar felt the need to really boaster Sand's position over the other team mate. This could suggest that maybe there acutally is another strong player left.

Or maybe I am just overcompensating about it. Eh.

I mean we know that scum had intents to make the Palmar bus very credible (or at least tried to) to the other team mates. Etellex is mentioned, but not pushed so much.

Do we? I don't know that. I am reasonably sure that no mafia was on Palmars wagon before sandro joined which was really really late in the day already when it was inevitable.
What makes you think it is a bus when from your perspective almost all of the suspects should be on the other wagons?

And yes, 2/3 mafia not voting day1 is pretty disgusting.

I am just making the assumption because of how Palmar tried to paint Sand. with his dying words. And there are people who actually fit into those Cat, most notably Killing/Extell. At least those come to my head.

You might be right tho about the bussing. I forgot that by the time Sand. voted, the vote count only had 1 on Etellex, meaning that it would be hard to start a wagon (Faceplam). the only person out of the first 5 I could see being scum is kush, but I am kinda working my way out of that situation. Still hate that plan of his, but evidence points to him being town so blah.

Kush could be mafia. At some point he was known for showing tmi and bussing as scum which would obviously fit really well this game. But I seriously doubt he would still play like that. He has been outspoken and invested for the most part and in my experience mafia kush is generally worse than that.
I don't really see the point in kush bussing both of his teammates this hard all game.

Be careful, He might be pulling what I did in XIX. Would have the same role as well, and almost the same bussing position on Rb + the all time aggression on teammates.

eh, idk, Kush did seem to play careful in Noir, but Noir was 9 and pretty random in terms of role set ups.

Yes, but Kushs ability to carry is not comparable to yours.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 10 2016 22:02 GMT
#1214
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 11 2016 06:58 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 06:54 Mig wrote:
Gotta be less likely that killing is mafia also I imagine. If palmar wanted to bus a teammate he could have just voted for sandroba (the more realistic lynch) right from the start instead of voting for killing first. Especially since it ended up making him and sandroba look more like mafia. It could all be some deep palmar mindfuck but seems unlikely and got 2/3rds of the team killed for it.

Pfff,
Collateral damage.



Yea let me rephrase that, not the main reason they died but he made himself and sandroba look worse for nothing if killing is also mafia.
Moderator
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2016 22:05 GMT
#1215
On May 11 2016 07:02 Mig wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 11 2016 06:58 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 06:54 Mig wrote:
Gotta be less likely that killing is mafia also I imagine. If palmar wanted to bus a teammate he could have just voted for sandroba (the more realistic lynch) right from the start instead of voting for killing first. Especially since it ended up making him and sandroba look more like mafia. It could all be some deep palmar mindfuck but seems unlikely and got 2/3rds of the team killed for it.

Pfff,
Collateral damage.



Yea let me rephrase that, not the main reason they died but he made himself and sandroba look worse for nothing if killing is also mafia.

I don't think I agree with this conclusion.

Yes, you are right - he gains very little by doing that. But what does Killings alignment have to do with it? There was never a real chance of Killing getting lynched so I don't think he gained anything if Killing is town either.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 10 2016 22:10 GMT
#1216
Totally my bad on the not posting, had 2 super busy days boys. Good shit thanks for the free win
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 22:12 GMT
#1217
On May 11 2016 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 06:56 Shapelog wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:41 Shapelog wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 11 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Final Votecount

Tubesock (4): marvellosity, Alakaslam, Mig, Alakaslam, Etellex
Etellex (4): Alakaslam, Tubesock, justanothertownie, nnn_thekushmountains, Shapelog, RiceyKins
DrParnassus (1): RiceyKins, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (1): Fazers
Palmar (0): nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains (0): Alakaslam
Fazers (0): nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2): DrParnassus (sand), Palmar

Presenting the most useless D1 VCA ever.

Mafia didn't vote. 3rd mafia was soloing, so maybe they were thinking about the long game? Dr.Pepper wouldn't have had check in for a while, and Palmar would be afkish, so maybe we are actually looking for that carrier.

I kinda really pissed, because I look at D1, to see if mafia voted for or against Etellex, due to the wagons being close. But fuck, they didn't even vote.

On May 08 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Final Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins, Shapelog
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Sandroba (2): Palmar, Shapelog
Killing (1):Palmar, Etellex


The thing I do not understand here, is that Palmar felt the need to really boaster Sand's position over the other team mate. This could suggest that maybe there acutally is another strong player left.

Or maybe I am just overcompensating about it. Eh.

I mean we know that scum had intents to make the Palmar bus very credible (or at least tried to) to the other team mates. Etellex is mentioned, but not pushed so much.

Do we? I don't know that. I am reasonably sure that no mafia was on Palmars wagon before sandro joined which was really really late in the day already when it was inevitable.
What makes you think it is a bus when from your perspective almost all of the suspects should be on the other wagons?

And yes, 2/3 mafia not voting day1 is pretty disgusting.

I am just making the assumption because of how Palmar tried to paint Sand. with his dying words. And there are people who actually fit into those Cat, most notably Killing/Extell. At least those come to my head.

You might be right tho about the bussing. I forgot that by the time Sand. voted, the vote count only had 1 on Etellex, meaning that it would be hard to start a wagon (Faceplam). the only person out of the first 5 I could see being scum is kush, but I am kinda working my way out of that situation. Still hate that plan of his, but evidence points to him being town so blah.

Kush could be mafia. At some point he was known for showing tmi and bussing as scum which would obviously fit really well this game. But I seriously doubt he would still play like that. He has been outspoken and invested for the most part and in my experience mafia kush is generally worse than that.
I don't really see the point in kush bussing both of his teammates this hard all game.

Be careful, He might be pulling what I did in XIX. Would have the same role as well, and almost the same bussing position on Rb + the all time aggression on teammates.

eh, idk, Kush did seem to play careful in Noir, but Noir was 9 and pretty random in terms of role set ups.

Yes, but Kushs ability to carry is not comparable to yours.

Please, My ability is the lyrics of this song:

With the tone of this song:
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 22:12 GMT
#1218
On May 11 2016 07:10 Killing wrote:
Totally my bad on the not posting, had 2 super busy days boys. Good shit thanks for the free win

Yeah, game is over. Man that was a great game.

What was your alignment again?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 10 2016 22:13 GMT
#1219
Btw I was the last scum. Fucking can't believe i got lynched.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2016 22:15 GMT
#1220
On May 11 2016 07:12 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 07:10 Killing wrote:
Totally my bad on the not posting, had 2 super busy days boys. Good shit thanks for the free win

Yeah, game is over. Man that was a great game.

What was your alignment again?

This doesn't make sense on so many levels it is actually hilarious. I wonder if you deserve townpoints for it.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 185
ProTech137
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 217
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 35
ZergMaN 23
Noble 14
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Rush1221
• Lourlo1174
• Stunt205
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.