• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6279 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:09 GMT
#1421
Also, the fact that you've been touting this argument for this long is hilarious. No one thinks it's any good. Should tell you something.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:16 GMT
#1425
???

...

I'm bad town because I don't take nightkill WIFOM bullshit seriously?

You realize that you being the one suggesting this as a reason for you to be town makes it even less compelling, right?

And you're getting upset because I don't believe you?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:33 GMT
#1427
I won't pretend like I played well this game, and I've said that.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:35 GMT
#1428
Although I will say I probably should have just not signed up/replaced out. I really misjudged the playerlist of this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 21:11 GMT
#1430
he already voted you m8
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:06 GMT
#1436
it's my fault you have the wrong read if you're wrong?

fuck you rels
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:07 GMT
#1437
geript, if you're mafia, hats off
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:21 GMT
#1441
On March 22 2016 07:08 Rels wrote:
Yeah the reason I discarded geript being scum so easily is that if you're not scum you deserve to lose

Vivax 2.0

Great players this game has now.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:45 GMT
#1445
alright rels, here's your chance to make a difference
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:49 GMT
#1447
On March 22 2016 07:47 Rels wrote:
Why ?

Your posts seem genuine in these last moments.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:51 GMT
#1448
You've definitely tried the most at LYLO, and it is more plausible that geript forgot to send a kill than you.

Plus I ctrl+f'd kush's filter for feript and found some gems that I quite dislike.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:51 GMT
#1449
On March 10 2016 23:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:09 Rels wrote:
Vivax Slam is likely scum but geript is confirmed scum. There is no possibility town!geript ninja unvoted with no mention of being in the thread after what he's been saying all game. It is not possible.
##Vote geript


I can see a busy geript looking at the thread near EoD, being like this wagon smells fishy, and getting cold feet.


On March 10 2016 23:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 23:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 10 2016 23:09 Rels wrote:
Vivax Slam is likely scum but geript is confirmed scum. There is no possibility town!geript ninja unvoted with no mention of being in the thread after what he's been saying all game. It is not possible.
##Vote geript


I can see a busy geript looking at the thread near EoD, being like this wagon smells fishy, and getting cold feet.


kush have you been smoking weed again?


what is unreasonable about that?
I've been thinking about geript and trying to empathize with his play. His read on alaka was probably mostly posturing.

Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:54 GMT
#1452
No reason for me to do this as mafia.

Geript is literally just sitting back today while we go at it

I think it's definitely possible he's mafia hoping to just win while we argue.

You may have had some terrible arguments but the context of your play I think puts you in the right place.

And I actually want to win this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:55 GMT
#1456
On March 22 2016 07:53 Rels wrote:
So kinda townreading geript but not really commiting like others did with the scumread (me)or townread (Koshi, shape ...)

notably geript was mysteriously in his list of possible mafia despite kush barely having a legit read on him

it's a super weird thing for geript as mafia to unvote slam but I can't take that to the bank here
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:58 GMT
#1460
fuck me if I'm wrong about this

whatever at least I didn't just lynch the loudest person at LYLO like I did last time
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:59 GMT
#1462
On March 22 2016 07:58 geript wrote:
Bullshit. Not a mysterious read on Kush. Had him in the list to look at b/c he was a solo voter w/ Koshi.

4 minutes till lynch shenannies.

kush's read on you pal

sorry if you're town but eh
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 23:06 GMT
#1479
FUCK ME I DID IT
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 23:10 GMT
#1488
No one in obs had any idea either rofl

What a shitshow of a game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 23:21 GMT
#1498
Criticism of my play this game is fair. I know I started the whole flamewar D1 and that's why I didn't say anything about Vivax.

I definitely did have kush. He was on a shortlist with Viv and Rels (both of whom I was wrong about, admittedly) for honest scumreads at that point. The better player in me knew I was dealing with town Vivax that last day but I was definitely not playing well and I knew it.

Most of the rest of the game I literally just lost interest in trying to win. Me getting to 3-man lylo though, I figured I had a legitimate chance at winning.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 23:33 GMT
#1515
On March 22 2016 08:32 Vivax wrote:
I don't deny my fault, I also don't deny I'm an asshole in this game, but only an over the limit asshole when I think I can get away with it.

Eh there's a line you don't cross and you clearly went over it.

But whatever, basically everyone except you seems to understand this so I'm sure this falls on deaf ears.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1251
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0296
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 18m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.