• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6279 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 14 2016 16:03 GMT
#973
I won't be around for the rest of today. More appointments, gym, work, etc.

If you all decide to lynch today I won't oppose it but I've made my sentiment clear.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 15 2016 23:29 GMT
#1061
Mafia is either a complete idiot or the doctor is a God.

Either way, we still lynch tumble.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 16 2016 22:31 GMT
#1124
Well unless we get another person here and they vote Tumble, then this will be a wasted day.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 16 2016 22:34 GMT
#1129
My geript read was "why is he pushing a Slam lynch so hard?" into "Maybe he's mafia acting like he's just super convinced, or he could be town and actually just super convinced" to "I doubt that he was mafia with Kush" to "I super doubt he was mafia with kush and saved a town by unvoting at the last second."

Never really said much of this because it doesn't really necessitate explaining when he was never a real lynch target.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 16 2016 22:41 GMT
#1135
On March 17 2016 07:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2016 07:34 yamato77 wrote:
My geript read was "why is he pushing a Slam lynch so hard?" into "Maybe he's mafia acting like he's just super convinced, or he could be town and actually just super convinced" to "I doubt that he was mafia with Kush" to "I super doubt he was mafia with kush and saved a town by unvoting at the last second."

Never really said much of this because it doesn't really necessitate explaining when he was never a real lynch target.

So you rethought this during the night when kush was modkilled ?

I re-evaluate constantly, I just don't always post the results.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2016 15:54 GMT
#1231
At this point it's obvious that this is actually just mafia's strategy.

I'm personally lost as I must have been wrong about someone, but I also don't have the time today to read filters and re eval. Unfortunately not lynching today would make this lylo.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2016 20:19 GMT
#1301
We'll only have 24 hours. The night period counts. Math is not this hard.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2016 20:20 GMT
#1302
I'd really rather not lynch today when I have no time to actually play, and then waste the one day I do have to play being silent and then be fucked on time Sunday again.

We'll have to make a good lynch today because I'm not lynching just to lynch. It's retarded.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 20 2016 19:35 GMT
#1380
I have only a small amount of time before deadline at my disposal but I almost want to just YOLO vote Rels lmao.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 20 2016 19:39 GMT
#1381
I have a super hard time believing that mafia geript unvotes town Slam right before the day 1 lynch deadline.

I also thought Rels was fishy since day 1. But I did read his/kush's filter and somehow exclude him. Yet his post today screams mafia to me.

I must reread. I definitely don't have time to make a good decision today. Whichever one of you is the town should definitely not vote.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 16:49 GMT
#1398
well if rels is town I've lost anyway but I'm probably not wrong
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 16:56 GMT
#1399
I'll be around today somewhat but honestly I don't feel particularly invested in the outcome of this game.

It would be hilarious if rels and kush were the mafia though.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:16 GMT
#1402
On March 22 2016 02:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

Yamato why was this scummy ?

Seems pretty clear that you're just appealing to geript setting up the me v you before actually having a geript read (by your own admission) but whatever.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:42 GMT
#1406
Rels, if you're town, I'm amazed that you seem more concerned with proving that you are town than actually considering who could be mafia.

It seems like you came into today, decided I was mafia, and ignored geript's alignment completely. I don't think a town player does that very often. You'd have to be completely convinced I was mafia, which you really shouldn't be.

If you're town, we've already lost I'm sure but honestly I just don't think it's the case.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:44 GMT
#1407
On March 22 2016 03:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 03:16 yamato77 wrote:
On March 22 2016 02:37 Rels wrote:
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

Yamato why was this scummy ?

Seems pretty clear that you're just appealing to geript setting up the me v you before actually having a geript read (by your own admission) but whatever.

Gotta admit I townread geript more than you at the time of that post. And I discarded it all when I reread your filters.
But it doesn't make sense for you to think that at the time, since doing that assumes that you have a geript townread too; after all, he did the same thing and you didn't call him out for that:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2016 12:53 geript wrote:
Gonna read after a bit of dinner with friends. But I think I'll be voting for Rels.

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2016 00:28 geript wrote:
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

The 'forget to submit' argument is bad at best. Yamato has had original thoughts. Like maybe I've been misreading him all game, but I seriously doubt it. I'd rather you explain your thought process behind how you instantly start believing the meta case on slam after defending him all day 1. Explain how you never start a wagon but join any wagon presented.

So either:
- you didn't townread geript at the time, so you're treating people that did the same thing with different conclusions
- you townread geript at the time more than me, so you did the exact same thing you fouind suspicious
Either way that doesn't make sense.

What geript did was not the same, he wasn't attempting to appeal to anyone, he was simply stating his intention.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:50 GMT
#1409
On March 22 2016 03:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 03:42 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, I'm amazed that you seem more concerned with proving that you are town than actually considering who could be mafia.

It seems like you came into today, decided I was mafia, and ignored geript's alignment completely. I don't think a town player does that very often. You'd have to be completely convinced I was mafia, which you really shouldn't be.

If you're town, we've already lost I'm sure but honestly I just don't think it's the case.

That is not true. I reread every post of yours and geript before making the decision of losing if geript is scum.
Since I've decided geript must be town to win, proving I'm town is as effective and proving you're scum. It's difficult to prove you're scum since you've done almost nothing and geript has a townfeel on your post which I can't fight since it's meta. And contrary to what you're affirming, I've actually did that, showing how you did the minimum after kush was modkilled and were never there at deadline appart from that time tumble's lynch wasn't secured. But it's way easier to prove I'm town since I've played with geript several times and I have a way to prove I'm town.

It's truly not apparent from your posting here at lylo that you ever considered the possibility of geript being mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:55 GMT
#1412
I could definitely just be in confirmation bias mode but I'm not sure it even matters
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:59 GMT
#1416
"I would kill geript over conftown Koshi" is not a good argument lol
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:03 GMT
#1418
not if you actually forgot to submit lol
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:08 GMT
#1420
That's just not a compelling argument at all really

Nightkills have a lot more behind them than just "I think this person is good as town"
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1251
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0296
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 18m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.