• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6234 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 19:43 GMT
#760
On March 11 2016 04:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2016 04:39 yamato77 wrote:
On March 11 2016 04:38 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
i mean it's pretty clear vivax believes yamato is an idiot. which he wouldn't if he was scum, because yamato would be right.

Or he's just posting nonsense.

You actually think shit like this makes him town?

What a joke.


So you think he's secretly thinking "damn yamato is smart. I'm just gonna insult him as my scumstrat haha."

That doesn't seem likely to me. It's similar to townreading someone for "dick move analysis" or whatever people call it.

No I think he's thinking "I'm going to post as much bullshit as I can before I die"

He may actually think I'm bad at reading him or whatever but I don't particularly care, nor should you.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 19:53 GMT
#761
On March 11 2016 04:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Meanwhile alaka just pops in here making his little nai comments and not doing anything. I'm getting flashbacks to outlaw.

He's definitely making more game-relevant comments than Vivax.

If you can't see this, I don't know what to tell you.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 20:00 GMT
#764
Regardless of what happens, I am taking a break from reading this game.

You all have a choice. If you honestly disagree with me about Vivax, fine, but I'm unlikely to vote anyone else.

We certainly need to lynch today, and it's pretty clear that many people think he's mafia.

The fact that he's gone off the rails personally insulting me when there are 5(!) other people voting him is quite hilarious.

It's possible that I am wrong, of course, but at this point I don't particularly care.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 20:03 GMT
#767
I'm fine with being wrong, Vivax.

I never claimed to be particularly good at mafia.

I never claimed to be particularly good at reading you.

I wanted to play a game, and I am playing.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 20:04 GMT
#768
On March 11 2016 05:02 Vivax wrote:
Tumblewood is noob, geript and slam are mafia, possibly Rels too at this point, Koshi doesnt believe im mafia but hes thin skinned and is spite lynching me cause I went under his skin so hard which I enjoyed quite a bit whenever he burst out calling me names.

You however have been around for as long as I am and still suck balls at anything related to this game, so you have my particular attention, and I want to emphasize how bad I think you are and how you will never ever get better at this game or at anything in particular.

I'm glad you have your opinion.

It has nothing to do with playing the game of mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 22:58 GMT
#795
lmfao
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 11 2016 23:19 GMT
#824
I think I want to lynch Rels or Geript today.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 11 2016 23:22 GMT
#827
On March 12 2016 08:19 Koshi wrote:
##vote Shape

This is just based on the fact Kush scumread Shape and he didn't really explained why Shape was mafia except for the fact that Shape is good mafia.

I very highly doubt that Shapelog is mafia, Koshi.

I know people have meta reads on him that they think introduce doubt into his alignment this game but there's really no good reason to think he's mafia from what he's posted.

I think Kush's reads were just poorly explained in general this game, as I noted with his read on Rels/Slam.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 11 2016 23:28 GMT
#830
On March 12 2016 08:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2016 08:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 12 2016 08:19 Koshi wrote:
##vote Shape

This is just based on the fact Kush scumread Shape and he didn't really explained why Shape was mafia except for the fact that Shape is good mafia.

I very highly doubt that Shapelog is mafia, Koshi.

I know people have meta reads on him that they think introduce doubt into his alignment this game but there's really no good reason to think he's mafia from what he's posted.

I think Kush's reads were just poorly explained in general this game, as I noted with his read on Rels/Slam.

Same. I also can't believe it. But tbh if I had to name 2 sure townies EoD1 i would have named Shape/Kush.

I would not have named Kush, personally.

I would also not think that even if I had, that it invalidated my other townreads.

Why give up on your other reads for this?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 12 2016 05:39 GMT
#847
Tumble, let's talk a bit about reads.

What do you think of:

Geript
Rels
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 12 2016 18:32 GMT
#857
Kush sorta did just jump on the wagon.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 12 2016 18:33 GMT
#858
Ah, he left his vote on tumble.

Odd.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 12 2016 20:12 GMT
#864
I'd say I'm much less confident in my Slam townread knowing that kush is mafia and that he didn't follow through on his promise to vote him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 12 2016 23:40 GMT
#866
I mean, I read his filter two days ago. Not like anything changed in the time since. I pointed out the weird stuff he said then, and it still applies now that he's dead.

His read on Rels was really weird, so was his read on Slam.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 12 2016 23:48 GMT
#869
Not until after the lynch period that day.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 13 2016 16:02 GMT
#886
I can unfortunately think of at least a few reasons that Slam could be town.

1) My assessment of his posting (could be flawed)

2) Kush did vote him late in the day

3)They interact a fair amount

But

1) Kush could have been the 48hr hammer and wasn't

2) Kush's read on Slam was quite oddly phrased

3) Slam's read on Kush was ??? Townreads for little apparent reason, and has this post defending Kush:

On March 10 2016 09:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:09 yamato77 wrote:
These posts seem quite incongruent.

On March 10 2016 06:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I think ima vote alakaslam.
Rels makes a really good point here and makes me townread rels pretty hard.:
On March 10 2016 03:21 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 15:02 geript wrote:
On March 08 2016 22:58 Vivax wrote:
geripts read on slam is too high for me to understand, or maybe just too contrived, but Ill sheep it if i dont nail a mafia myself before that, cuz it sounds like gerupt really believes dat stuff.

waiting for koshi to post from his uncomfortable last position

On March 09 2016 03:36 Vivax wrote:
i was hoping geript would take interest into my post about slam as that was the point where he could have gone "yes, yes! Lynch slam with me now" which would have been in line with the tryhard tone of the rest of his posts.

But let's see

I saw this in rereading and this is really, really fucking off. There's literally zero reason with Vivax's first post for me or anyone else to think that Vivax is happy about a Slam lynch. Hell, at best it's exceptionally limited and tacit approval of slam lynch.

On March 09 2016 03:33 Vivax wrote:
lol koshi is so town, cute

This also is bullshit. Koshi is more than capable of posting everything he has as scum.

On March 09 2016 03:38 Vivax wrote:
here's a vote with secret reasons (for now):

##Vote tumblewood

This is even more bullshit. There's not a single read or point or anything here.

Literally the only thing Vivax has done this whole game is dance outside of issues. He's posted a worthless reads post with no reasoning whatsoever. He prods people and gets them to focus on lots of little bullshit things which are irrelevant. He's asking questions of other people and somehow never gives a real opinion on anyone. It's working on 48 hours and literally all he's doing is leading people around by the nose.

If you guys aren't going to lynch SLam, then Vivax is clearly the next best option.

These are excellent points

Btw while I didn't mention it, TY shape I clearly did not look at OP :/

And am clearly confused hoodwinked whatever.

"geript is right, Vivax calling Koshi town is based on nothing".
But you have the exact same read on Koshi than Vivax ??
On March 09 2016 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:58 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:43 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, what do you make of Koshi?

Maybe scum. He has excuses to not post a lot like he does as town +<script id="gpt-impl-0.9145947964961816" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_81.js"></script> I don't understand his case on you.

Koshi is quite clearly town in my mind.

On March 10 2016 06:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 10 2016 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Well if slam is scum I can remove Rels from the list.


hmm
If slam is scum, I'd say that actually makes Rels more likely to be scum. Because it's really hard for scum to bring thoughtful points like that againt town.


How can you townread Rels for calling Slam scum (for a reason you find actually good) and then say that if Slam is scum it makes Rels MORE likely scum?

Really horrid reasoning there, I'd say.

And you'd be wrong.

Kush can completely feel this way genuinely without being anything other than "in the future"; seeing Rels good points, he agrees. But, upon deciding I am likely town, he re-analyzes Rels push as possibly scum motivated, due to the reasons he stated.

This clarification in no way means I agree with him. I have put no thought into it at all.


Difficult to decide on Slam, honestly.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 13 2016 18:36 GMT
#889
After reading his filter, I don't think there's much implicating Rels as Kush's scumbuddy. They interact quite a bit, and while I don't understand his unthinking townread of Kush, it can be excused as seemingly most of you had no issue with kush's play.

Rels also seems like one of the more invested people in making actual reads. It would be a poor lynch IMO without seeing more of what he has to say currently.

I also shy away from lynching Slam, as I saw a kush quote where he pushes a Slam lynch in the third 24 hour period quite heavily. I will look more closely at Kush's filter.

Koshi, it would be nice if you played the game more interactively right now. I get that you were upset and all but I think you can still manage to be more useful.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 13 2016 18:55 GMT
#890
Does mafia kush defend Vivax and push on his scumbuddy Slam as an alternate lynch?

Hm. I also think that it's possible he was going to vote Slam on the 2nd 24hr period and just forgot.

I'd say it's quite unlikely Slam is mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 13 2016 22:50 GMT
#921
I could see Tumble.

I still really don't think it's shape or geript either.

I could have been super wrong on Koshi this entire game but something tells me that's unlikely.

Maybe I'm wrong about Slam, I dunno. I won't stop a Slam lynch but it just feels wrong.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 14 2016 15:45 GMT
#972
I absolutely disagree with Rels' blue claim plan.

I'm going to vote for Tumble. It's probably the best lynch.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1251
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0296
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 19m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.