• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8931 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 07 2016 23:39 GMT
#99
Shape it's just that you said that he would most likely do that as scum. He didn't do that. So logically wouldn't that make him most likely town?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 00:30 GMT
#107
On March 08 2016 08:54 Shapelog wrote:
Like Kush why are you trying to make me comment to a read on vivax Only a hour into the game off of one thing?


Giving reads is what this game is about.
Why are you so opposed to it?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 00:44 GMT
#110
On March 08 2016 09:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 09:21 Vivax wrote:
and only the internal continues into the brain

Yup.
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 09:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:54 Shapelog wrote:
Like Kush why are you trying to make me comment to a read on vivax Only a hour into the game off of one thing?


Giving reads is what this game is about.
Why are you so opposed to it?

Cool you dodged the question about commitment.
And you know why I am not giving vivax a town read based off of 1 post. How have you forgotten that? I been saying the reason for awhile now.


First you imply that he's most likely town, by saying scum would most likely just wait until morning.
Then when I confront you about it, you backtrack and become super defensive.
So that is behavior that concerns me.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 13:21 GMT
#154
@getript how long has it been since you'll played with alakaslam? Tone-wise he's gotten a lot darker as of late.
I think as scum he usually gives a strong effort early to look townie, which I'm not seeing here. So I don't think a scumread is justified.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 13:34 GMT
#155
On March 08 2016 19:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 17:12 geript wrote:
So basically when Slam is town, he has no clue what he's doing. He tries to have fun while doing something. He tries to play for his fun and others. He tries to get in on jokes. When he breaks to make a serious point, his thoughts meander. It's like he's posting high and there's the roundabout thought hidden between the jokes. When he's mafia, he tries to mimic that shit entirely. But instead of getting the meandering around, it's broken up separately. He focuses mostly on doing on thing at a time instead of just letting him his thoughts lead him wherever his mind goes.

So therefore between him not trolling (aka playing to have fun) and not trolling wrong (consistency between points of posts), he's scum.

I think geript is town. I like how he is convinced he found scum and is pushing for him.
geript, how I read Slam is looking at if he's hiding behind his trolling to not do anything. I would like your take in his play in outlaw.


Two questions:
Do you think getript honestly has a strong scumread of alakslam or is he posturing?
Is part of the reason you townread getript because you agree with him about alakslam?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 13:42 GMT
#159
On March 08 2016 22:38 Rels wrote:
To expand on geript, I liked how he entered the game with no bullshit and pushed his reads. And his reads are logical, they do not feel fabricated.
To expand on Slam, I saw him troll as scum (outlaw) and be serious as town (smurf) so I don't think his "non-trolliness" is scum indicative.


In Outlaw he had a serious early game.
Anyway, I don't know where you are getting that getript's read on alakslam is logical.
He is applying superficial meta to a couple joke phase posts alakaslam made.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 13:43 GMT
#160
On March 08 2016 22:39 Rels wrote:
kush, any feel on tumble's single post ?


big summary post with no conclusions. wait and see.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 13:50 GMT
#162
is that not the game he had that big push on shape early?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 14:38 GMT
#166
On March 08 2016 22:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 22:50 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
is that not the game he had that big push on shape early?

No

On December 27 2015 15:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 15:08 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 15:06 Alakaslam wrote:
And clever hints are still omgus if they're baseless, so back it up. Why'm I scum bro? Besides pointing out what you do as scummy?

That post is scummy as all hell

Never said you were scum..."bro".

This is even worse.

If you are going to parse implications with emotes into posts and then back out when called out, you are playing textbook scum that has been caught here before.

So

As either alignment you should rethink these ones.

Why am I scum? Because as much as I H8 rayn (), I really respect his reads (most of the time) and he somehow has EXO as town

So

You're next on my list unless you can prove that I have 1. Been asserting you were 100% scum before the 2. That you must prove, which is that the read I draw from your emotes and implications is based on a misunderstanding.

So

You have to prove that I was actually calling you scum before misunderstanding you later and calling you scum because you were backing out of implications.

thats d1 from him.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 14:40 GMT
#167
i actually dont even know what we are arguing about regarding slam anymore.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 16:43 GMT
#179
On March 08 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I won't post a lot this game. The only reason I make this post is because I don't think I will post again in 4-7 hours and also that post might be very low content. I think I am ok with waiting 72 hours the first day. Obviously not passively.


actually you'll probably be active as fuck and super invested and if you're not we'll lynch you.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 16:58 GMT
#182
On March 09 2016 01:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 01:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I won't post a lot this game. The only reason I make this post is because I don't think I will post again in 4-7 hours and also that post might be very low content. I think I am ok with waiting 72 hours the first day. Obviously not passively.


actually you'll probably be active as fuck and super invested and if you're not we'll lynch you.

I really get bored by post like this. After last game in which marv made exactly this post, and I was so fucking stupid to do it and even then he got his trash buddy to flame me some more I decided I will not be bothered to show any forced activity.

And I just might not post at all the give all you fuckers a fucking reason to lynch me based on retarded shitty reasons.

Why are you being hostile to me for expecting you to play the game?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 18:18 GMT
#201
So geript, your metaread of slam is that he does whatever he thinks will make him look town, until he gives up.
How does this game fit that? He just kinda half trolled half didn't for half an hour then disappeared.
I think the notion that slam is anything other than null is ridiculous.

On March 09 2016 02:22 geript wrote:
Tumbleweed has said like 3 things all of which I liked. Anyone who wants to lynch him is scum.

wat..Want to expand on this? He has one summary post, and two townreads. Scum can make townreads just as easily as town can. Plus they are two fairly non-contested townreads so as scum he wouldn't lose mislynch possibilities with them.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 18:35 GMT
#205
koshi i don't get it.
yamato didn't have a case to push on that subject.
vivax's read of shape disagreed with geript's read of shape. So yamato was asking if that made geript read vivax in a certain way.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 18:46 GMT
#211
On March 09 2016 03:38 Vivax wrote:
here's a vote with secret reasons (for now):

##Vote tumblewood


i can sheep this. I would say the reasons are just obvious rather than secret.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 18:55 GMT
#215
On March 09 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
Oh my bad if it is.....


You bastard! You ruined the secret!
I don't know about Vivax's reasons, but mine don't have anything to do with connection theories.
He's got one summary post and two safe townreads. It just seems like exactly the type of posts scum at his level would make, in terms of content and quantity.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 19:21 GMT
#222
On March 09 2016 04:19 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 03:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 09 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
Oh my bad if it is.....


You bastard! You ruined the secret!
I don't know about Vivax's reasons, but mine don't have anything to do with connection theories.
He's got one summary post and two safe townreads. It just seems like exactly the type of posts scum at his level would make, in terms of content and quantity.

We played with scum tumble, hell I was with him.

When he started out (when i was mafia with him), he had big posts, Wot's, reads etc. on day 1.
His last scum game (Team), he replaced in and gave semi-big reads. after the Mk on you and me i stop really reading that game.
His town game(Devil) featured him doing more or less what he is doing here.

So, from a meta point, he should be town.

BUT, meta is not great to read tumble. He has been able to make his scum game look more like his town game (team vs XIX) and he is a newbie. Plus going off of the norm is not really that great to read many people.

Unless I am missing something, but i highly doubt it.


His first post was big.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 19:31 GMT
#226
On March 09 2016 04:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 03:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
koshi i don't get it.
yamato didn't have a case to push on that subject.
vivax's read of shape disagreed with geript's read of shape. So yamato was asking if that made geript read vivax in a certain way.

Why was he asking geript that?


to get a read of geript or to benefit from geript's insight?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 19:34 GMT
#227
On March 09 2016 04:28 Shapelog wrote:
I will admit though. the use of [i] format that much is quite sus. Making everything into a "quote" is like the scummest thing you can do.


the italics were because he was doing a noir flavor thing
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 08 2016 20:29 GMT
#241
On March 09 2016 05:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 17:12 geript wrote:
So basically when Slam is town, he has no clue what he's doing. He tries to have fun while doing something. He tries to play for his fun and others. He tries to get in on jokes. When he breaks to make a serious point, his thoughts meander. It's like he's posting high and there's the roundabout thought hidden between the jokes. When he's mafia, he tries to mimic that shit entirely. But instead of getting the meandering around, it's broken up separately. He focuses mostly on doing on thing at a time instead of just letting him his thoughts lead him wherever his mind goes.

So therefore between him not trolling (aka playing to have fun) and not trolling wrong (consistency between points of posts), he's scum.

This used to be true. Read the smurf game.

Trying to catch up and really tired of dealing with this shit in multiple games now, thought I had created this hill... has it really been that long?


he has already said he isn't taking the smurf game into account because it's a smurf game.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 34
CosmosSc2 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4309
qojqva2316
Dendi1226
420jenkins585
XcaliburYe255
Counter-Strike
fl0m2843
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor963
Liquid`Hasu692
Other Games
B2W.Neo888
Beastyqt636
Mlord447
byalli409
Livibee229
Hui .187
ArmadaUGS114
QueenE69
KnowMe68
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV145
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 39m
Replay Cast
8h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.