• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8585 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 19:31 GMT
#1303
On February 20 2016 04:28 Tictock wrote:
I'm disagreeing with Shining that there was anything for scum!GB to gain from that move.

Doesn't really mean anything about my read on GB.


WHICH
IS
WHAT
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 19:36 GMT
#1306
SCUMLIST 2.3 (why did I town TT again? edition)
changelog: now in all caps because shit just got serious.


TICKTOCK
GB
SCOTT
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 20:10 GMT
#1310
On February 20 2016 04:41 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2016 04:26 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 20 2016 04:20 Shapelog wrote:
I honestly feel like GB > over Scott right now. But I want a read list and content from them Soooooo :/

I'll laugh if neither of them are scum. (that is a lie, I curse myself.)


I'd be happy because this game would become interesting.


If we lynch both and neither are scum, this game isn't interesting. It's over.

Like honestly the only way Scott and GB team makes sense is if their teammate is heavily TRd and thinks they can solo carry. Which isn't impossible but pretty risky. And it's horrible unflipped association.

Scott really gives no shits about surviving tbh. If he gets flipped scum, I'm sure at least one of his teammates are pushing him hard


scott/gb/tt why is that impossible?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 20:37 GMT
#1311
im going to look fucking awesome when gb flips scum.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 21:12 GMT
#1313
On February 20 2016 06:00 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2016 05:10 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 20 2016 04:41 The Shining wrote:
On February 20 2016 04:26 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 20 2016 04:20 Shapelog wrote:
I honestly feel like GB > over Scott right now. But I want a read list and content from them Soooooo :/

I'll laugh if neither of them are scum. (that is a lie, I curse myself.)


I'd be happy because this game would become interesting.


If we lynch both and neither are scum, this game isn't interesting. It's over.

Like honestly the only way Scott and GB team makes sense is if their teammate is heavily TRd and thinks they can solo carry. Which isn't impossible but pretty risky. And it's horrible unflipped association.

Scott really gives no shits about surviving tbh. If he gets flipped scum, I'm sure at least one of his teammates are pushing him hard


scott/gb/tt why is that impossible?


It's not, it's just improbable and a little too easy for my liking.

why is it improbable?
id look through your filter but it's kind of dense.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 21:20 GMT
#1318
rsoul u like my lameass tt/gb/scott scumteam?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 21:26 GMT
#1320
On February 20 2016 06:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2016 06:20 nooniansoong wrote:
rsoul u like my lameass tt/gb/scott scumteam?


hmmm tt idk but gb and scott yup ^^

like there's a chance gb isn't scum here but it's pretty small and getting smaller and nope not gonna explain, ha!

i promise i might actually possibly really read filters tonight maybe >>

noooooon i started yours and you has pages o.0 why do i not remember you being that involved?


dont meta me bro. you played like 1 game with me.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 21:41 GMT
#1326
On February 20 2016 06:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2016 06:26 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 20 2016 06:22 rsoultin wrote:
On February 20 2016 06:20 nooniansoong wrote:
rsoul u like my lameass tt/gb/scott scumteam?


hmmm tt idk but gb and scott yup ^^

like there's a chance gb isn't scum here but it's pretty small and getting smaller and nope not gonna explain, ha!

i promise i might actually possibly really read filters tonight maybe >>

noooooon i started yours and you has pages o.0 why do i not remember you being that involved?


dont meta me bro. you played like 1 game with me.


i'm a guuuuurl!!!

i promise >> ignore any rumors started by the lex >>

HE DOESN'T KNOW

(lol >< more seriously, noon, i'm not "meta-ing" you, but i have been pretty impressed with your play lately and yes i've hosted games you were in -flicks- maybe i'll see that shiny when i read your filter, but this is a far cry from super!town noon)


1. girls can be bros, you want me to call you sista? that's just weird.
2. i thought you were metaing me, saying that as town i'm not that invovled, therefore my involvement is looking scummy. So I misinterpreted you there.2
3. I suspect you haven't seen me as that involved because you usually start talking late at night, and I usually go to bed 10:30ish eastern. Whenever I wake up I see all these posts from you, trfel, shining and I'm like damn I wish I could have been there for that party. All I have for interactions is shittyass shapelog at lunch time.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 21:53 GMT
#1330
On February 20 2016 06:31 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2016 06:12 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 20 2016 06:00 The Shining wrote:
On February 20 2016 05:10 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 20 2016 04:41 The Shining wrote:
On February 20 2016 04:26 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 20 2016 04:20 Shapelog wrote:
I honestly feel like GB > over Scott right now. But I want a read list and content from them Soooooo :/

I'll laugh if neither of them are scum. (that is a lie, I curse myself.)


I'd be happy because this game would become interesting.


If we lynch both and neither are scum, this game isn't interesting. It's over.

Like honestly the only way Scott and GB team makes sense is if their teammate is heavily TRd and thinks they can solo carry. Which isn't impossible but pretty risky. And it's horrible unflipped association.

Scott really gives no shits about surviving tbh. If he gets flipped scum, I'm sure at least one of his teammates are pushing him hard


scott/gb/tt why is that impossible?


It's not, it's just improbable and a little too easy for my liking.

why is it improbable?
id look through your filter but it's kind of dense.


Ez reason: shit team. Scott afk voted GB d1. It throws a spike in them being scum together. Not impossible, just a big question mark. I also need to re-read TT. Then there's also my hatred of association reads with no scum flips.

Thought out reason: This day phase feels painfully slow. General consensus is that Scott or GB is scum. But no one is pushing that envelope super hard, or talking about other things on the chance that one or both are town. The lack of discussion and lines of questioning being pursued feels like scum is perfectly fine with how this day is progressing. That only happens if one or both are town, OR the 3rd teammate is hard towned.

Today is my last real lockdown day at work and no class tomorrow so I should be able to reevaluate and throw out thoughts between tonight and eod.


ezreason - ok I guess, but I think Scott could easily afk vote on his scumbud.
thought out reason - Your ezreason was better. Of course the day is goign to be slow if 2 scum are afk scott/gb. Scum isn't perfectly fine, they just aren't active.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 21:58 GMT
#1333
I think the suspicion on rsoul is merely the overactive imagination of bored townies.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 23:08 GMT
#1341
On February 20 2016 07:15 Tictock wrote:
So did I not actually post stuff about Tumble?

Was it all just a dream?

Kus it's weird to me that Trfel sorta agreed with me but brushed it off and nobody else seems to care.

the problem with your case is that you didn't quote the part where tumble said he palmar was a bad lynch. ill try to find it.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 23:16 GMT
#1342
So TT, I looked into your point against tumble, which I will paraphrase as "tumble said palmar was a bad lynch then he voted for him over scott."

Here's where he said palmar was a bad lynch:
On February 18 2016 03:42 Tumblewood wrote:
No one's acting definitively scummy, so I'm going to POE this vote.

The 'Do Not Lynch' List
Eden, for putting a lot of effort into finding scum and moving the day along productively.
Trfel, for similar reasons. Also, I stand by that mafia would not have gotten into an argument like that earlier in the game.
Tictock, for making clear and useful points.

The 'Bad Lynch' List
Rsoul, for helping in a trolly manner.
Palmar, for being overconfident and having huge changes of heart.
Kush, but I don't know why.
Breshke, for making clear and insightful points, though sparse.

The 'Wait And See' List
GB, Scott, and The Shining for showing up late.

That leaves us SL and... other SL. I keep seeing things in sick's play that are scummy, but then you all assure me that those are just normal things for him. Sick's defense amounts to "don't lynch me because that's a bad idea / I'm an easy townread."
Shape has been acting similar to his last game as scum. I had the privilege of being in the scum QT with him, and his gameplan was this: play the "too scummy to be scum" card, and spam the thread (especially with votes) to make it harder to follow.
I think both are valid options for a lynch; whoever makes the better case in the next two hours dodges my vote.


Essentially that list is saying he doesn't want to lynch anyone but SL and Shining. Neither of those lynches were on the table, so it makes sense for Palmar's lynch to become more viable in his mind.
It made sense to me that he thought scott was so inactive that palmar's slightly more active lurking was more scummy.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 23:18 GMT
#1343
TT, also you can't interpret "bad lynch" as townread. The "do not lynch" list is his townreads.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 23:23 GMT
#1344
SO DONT MISREP MY MAN TUMBLE!
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 23:52 GMT
#1345
tt -- complains that no one listens to his tumble case, then ignore me when i try to engage him about it
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 20 2016 00:00 GMT
#1346
On February 20 2016 08:52 nooniansoong wrote:
tt -- complains that no one listens to his tumble case, then ignore me when i try to engage him about it


inb4 tumble complains about my complaint.
sorry i just want instant gratification.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 20 2016 00:00 GMT
#1347
*inb4 tt complains about my complaint.
too many t names in this game.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 20 2016 01:49 GMT
#1351
On February 20 2016 09:31 Tictock wrote:
I never claimed Tumble had a townread on Palmar.

"Do not Lynch" speaks for itself, so why did Palmar become lynchable in Tumble's mind?

After Shape claimed blue, what happened to his read on SL? Scott was down as a "wait and see" and hadn't done anything else since that post.

So why would he say this,
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 05:56 Tumblewood wrote:
I can't sleep easy if I see any of the other wagons getting lynched over Palmar. ##vote: Palmar

when multiple (GB and Scott) of his "wait and see" people where also viable lynch's?

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 19 2016 05:24 Tumblewood wrote:
Wow I am regretting my Palmar vote more and more by the hour. The reason I voted was because there were three wagons sitting at two votes (Scott, Shining, and... GB, I think) and I thought they all sucked. They were all effectively p-lynches on people who hadn't been active, and those hit town more often than not.

He did sorta explain with this, but I don't buy it. I mean wasn't Palmar essentially being Plynched there as well?


I also thought his read and vote onto Shape was weird and kinda opportunistic.

Also yea, suggesting that me not responding right away is me ignoring you is an attack on my character, which is kinda scummy.


It was an attack on your attack on your character. That's why I took it back kind of.
I haven't looked into his Shape read.
But I think he is consistent in that he wanted to wait and see in regards to GB and Scott.
Palmar was not a "Do Not Lynch." He was a "Bad Lynch."
And I think you are reading too much into the list title "Bad Lynch"
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 20 2016 12:46 GMT
#1356
There's the hallmark scum gb fake anger
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 20 2016 17:18 GMT
#1380
On February 21 2016 02:08 Shapelog wrote:
I am going to laugh if this post is what I think it is....
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 15:29 GlowingBear wrote:
I've asked a friend whio is madia , she said the ahining is


Vote: The Shining

Druuuuuuuunk

Now there are 2 shes, and eden is dead. I thought of this post last night. Could Drunk(or sober, considering how the vote was spelled perfectly) GB posted something that linked Rsoul to GB?

A course I can not remmber if Rsoul had shining as a scum read, but shining was afk so it would sorta make sense with this theory.

Idk, this is not the time to go into bad associate reads without GB lynch. But worth noting for if GB flips mafia.

He's talking about irl lol..
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 96
Codebar 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63287
Bisu 3104
FanTaSy 1185
Stork 743
Rush 558
hero 253
Snow 227
firebathero 200
Mind 104
Free 84
[ Show more ]
Last 75
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 63
Pusan 57
Sharp 57
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 33
Bale 28
Mong 25
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 21
Rock 19
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Dendi934
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
singsing2701
fl0m2388
Liquid`RaSZi1328
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt650
Mlord409
Happy367
Khaldor333
olofmeister291
KnowMe257
Hui .214
crisheroes191
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV265
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV594
League of Legends
• Nemesis4226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1340
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
27m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
OSC
8h 27m
Replay Cast
8h 27m
OSC
21h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.