• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8611 users

Star Wars: The Mafia Awaken - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 08 2016 16:52 GMT
#2003
On February 09 2016 01:47 disformation wrote:
@VA: actually NM does not like to use meta if he can get his reads otherwise, remember?
@NM: You said VA was pushing you D1 but dropped his read on you cause he couldnt get you lynched. Couldn't this possibly come from town and be a simple re-evaluation? I mean your first bunch of posts was not very good, so I can see that coming from town. :p


Also fun fact: being biased and not approaching things from multiple angles is a scum tell for NM. =D


actually NM in his second scumgame, which I believe was the most recent, was super unbiased and approached things from so many angles, almost to a fault. he was like an analysis robot almost.
but his scumgame would probably be approved, since it improved greatly between his first scumgame and his second.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 08 2016 18:12 GMT
#2047
awww for real koshi.... you're scum....................im so disappoint
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 08 2016 23:31 GMT
#2156
yeah koshi scum
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 00:32 GMT
#2181
im not scummy at all fools
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 01:50 GMT
#2184
On February 09 2016 10:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Kush I got a question for you. Can you tell me what happened to your read on Zyrre read from post 1 of page 3 of your filter to post 3 to post 4 and post 10 on page 3 of your filter?


i reread his filter/marv shat on me
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 01:53 GMT
#2185
ls if you're scum you really shouldn't waste your time trying in this game. scumteam is f'ed.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 10:43 GMT
#2220
On February 09 2016 11:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2016 11:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 09 2016 10:50 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 09 2016 10:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Kush I got a question for you. Can you tell me what happened to your read on Zyrre read from post 1 of page 3 of your filter to post 3 to post 4 and post 10 on page 3 of your filter?


i reread his filter/marv shat on me

Okay.....

Did marv threatened to beat you up on your original read on Zyrre?

Isnt that what we are talking about
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 13:12 GMT
#2254
im at work, im bored, im about to do stuff!
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 13:37 GMT
#2259
On February 09 2016 22:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Morning guys I just woke up and saw Marv and dis going after boxerfred a little bit there. Also boxerfred did case Chez too. I prob should read both filtesr soon but kinda tired. Also I find it amusing that Chez is accusing Koshi of shooting ritoky lol.....

so did vayne
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 14:20 GMT
#2281
Here's my scumreads. Kind of in order and kind of not.
  1. Koshi
  2. VayneAuthority
    1. meta point: none of his usual sharpness, seems unsure of who he wants to push
    2. weird townread on koshi:
      I still don't have a 100% tr on koshi but leaning town. its possible because of how the game played out + we have a lot of good players he doesnt feel the need to do much? i dont know honestly. All i can remember is him tunneling you and doesn't seem super cocky on any reads besides that which isnt normal.
      I get the point about koshi not needing to do much but I don't get why that makes him lean town.
    3. omgusing nm

  3. LightningStrike
    1. It seems like he is trying to gloss over koshi suspicion and push it onto me:
      On February 09 2016 08:48 LightningStrike wrote:
      So Koshi might be a good lynch. The way he defended Palmar seems weird but he attacks Kush for not trying this game which he claims as a tell from his last scum game. I will check kush in a little bit.
    2. he talks about his thoughts before he replaced in which are now completely irrelevant, plus he's having trouble townreading people who are obvious town:
      On February 09 2016 08:16 LightningStrike wrote:
      Okay so Rels thoguht I was a obs when I had just replaced Onegu. Also I found it funny that the people who were NK'd were all scumreading my slot. Kinda awkward for me tbh >.< I originally thought JAT was going to be scum because of his attitude at EoD1/Night 1 area because he normally a ass as scum from my memory. Oh well my read on JAT was bad apparently I kinda want to give Rel's a townread because he actually seemed to want to solve the game and doesn't seemed to buddy with people if I read his stuff right.

  4. Chezinu
    1. doesn't have the good reads on people that I would expect
    2. his reasoning on palmar is convenient for scum

  5. MoosyDoosy
    1. There's nothing surprising about the order of his list but in the explanations he is second guessing himself on almost every read. His read on me is very superficial-- I had a scummy mindset. I'd say yes, but I put it out there blatantly which makes more sense to read as null.
      On February 09 2016 08:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
      Town Circle
      - Rels town from D2 although I had my suspicion earlier so I would not be surprised if he is unexpectedly Mafia. But I will go logic > feel for now.
      - marv is active lol
      - NM is doing his convoluted way of collecting reads

      lean on green
      - darthfoley looks good, tbh don't remember him much, townread him early and forgot about him. may look into later.
      - disformation looks like his waffle king town but i am never sure about him. I will check his mafia game I think.

      Lol wtf idek
      - Chezinu is an enigma, but he plays games so that is cool.
      - Onegu is an enigma, but he does not play games so he is lower than Chezinu.

      People to Look Into:
      - boxerfred was bad EoD and his anger was definitely misplaced. Some of his reads were also very bad.
      - noon had some scummy posts from a scum mindset which I'm surprised no one seemed to have mentioned much.
      - I scumread him for D1 stuff but idk if he looks better now. Will have to look into again.
      - tbh i don't really know how I feel about Koshi but it looks like everyone is scum reading him so I will look into him again.
    2. nothing I can point to as particularly townie

nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 14:32 GMT
#2293
On February 09 2016 23:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Kush I will blunt I think Koshi will flip a higher chance of scum over you but I had questions regarding your Zyree read progression because it felt weird that was all.


a lot of the progression wasn't communicated to the thread. it had to do with me reading his filter and reconsidering. At the end of the day I saw his post which i thought looked townie, for some reason that I did communicate but now I forget. That made me want to change to palmar. Except I coudln't really because I had just gotten home from work and I was still in my car on my cell phone. I mean I guess I could have but it would have been a real bitch to find the vote thread, to find the hash tags, to write ##vote palmar then to somehow boldify that shit.
I would have probably taken the effort to do it if I was super sure but I wasn't.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 14:37 GMT
#2299
On February 09 2016 23:30 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2016 23:20 nooniansoong wrote:
Here's my scumreads. Kind of in order and kind of not.
  1. Koshi
  2. VayneAuthority
    1. meta point: none of his usual sharpness, seems unsure of who he wants to push
    2. weird townread on koshi:
      I still don't have a 100% tr on koshi but leaning town. its possible because of how the game played out + we have a lot of good players he doesnt feel the need to do much? i dont know honestly. All i can remember is him tunneling you and doesn't seem super cocky on any reads besides that which isnt normal.
      I get the point about koshi not needing to do much but I don't get why that makes him lean town.
    3. omgusing nm

  3. LightningStrike
    1. It seems like he is trying to gloss over koshi suspicion and push it onto me:
      On February 09 2016 08:48 LightningStrike wrote:
      So Koshi might be a good lynch. The way he defended Palmar seems weird but he attacks Kush for not trying this game which he claims as a tell from his last scum game. I will check kush in a little bit.
    2. he talks about his thoughts before he replaced in which are now completely irrelevant, plus he's having trouble townreading people who are obvious town:
      On February 09 2016 08:16 LightningStrike wrote:
      Okay so Rels thoguht I was a obs when I had just replaced Onegu. Also I found it funny that the people who were NK'd were all scumreading my slot. Kinda awkward for me tbh >.< I originally thought JAT was going to be scum because of his attitude at EoD1/Night 1 area because he normally a ass as scum from my memory. Oh well my read on JAT was bad apparently I kinda want to give Rel's a townread because he actually seemed to want to solve the game and doesn't seemed to buddy with people if I read his stuff right.

  4. Chezinu
    1. doesn't have the good reads on people that I would expect
    2. his reasoning on palmar is convenient for scum

  5. MoosyDoosy
    1. There's nothing surprising about the order of his list but in the explanations he is second guessing himself on almost every read. His read on me is very superficial-- I had a scummy mindset. I'd say yes, but I put it out there blatantly which makes more sense to read as null.
      On February 09 2016 08:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
      Town Circle
      - Rels town from D2 although I had my suspicion earlier so I would not be surprised if he is unexpectedly Mafia. But I will go logic > feel for now.
      - marv is active lol
      - NM is doing his convoluted way of collecting reads

      lean on green
      - darthfoley looks good, tbh don't remember him much, townread him early and forgot about him. may look into later.
      - disformation looks like his waffle king town but i am never sure about him. I will check his mafia game I think.

      Lol wtf idek
      - Chezinu is an enigma, but he plays games so that is cool.
      - Onegu is an enigma, but he does not play games so he is lower than Chezinu.

      People to Look Into:
      - boxerfred was bad EoD and his anger was definitely misplaced. Some of his reads were also very bad.
      - noon had some scummy posts from a scum mindset which I'm surprised no one seemed to have mentioned much.
      - I scumread him for D1 stuff but idk if he looks better now. Will have to look into again.
      - tbh i don't really know how I feel about Koshi but it looks like everyone is scum reading him so I will look into him again.
    2. nothing I can point to as particularly townie


I can see your 1) point on LS coming from a town mindset. Otherwise I think I like this. Need to reread VA.

You have a TR on boxerfred, but couldn't find an explanation in your filter. TBH you like don't talk about boxer at all. Could you explain your TR on boxer?


i'm not going to read boxer's filter so ill just point out what ive noticed (in a list because those are my new favorite things)
  1. abysmal play in his last scum game. I remember him making one serious post and afking. So that makes him lean town due to both tone and activity.
  2. he's thinking pretty deeply about stuff, even if that stuff is vca
  3. i doubt bfscum would still be trying so hard at this point
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 14:53 GMT
#2317
On February 09 2016 23:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2016 23:45 marvellosity wrote:
Seems to me maybe it's something like:

Palmar/Koshi
Chezinu/VA/boxerfred

then a smattering of darth and moosey and LS

I kinda mad you can't seem to read me.... Unless you man if you were wrong on your townread it would of been me,md, and darth?


please enlighten me, how is one supposed to townread you..
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 09 2016 16:46 GMT
#2343
if koshi were town he'd at least be amused.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 10 2016 02:09 GMT
#2690
Moosey, chez, or ls.
But,yeah nms reads are pretty good.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 10 2016 21:42 GMT
#2751
On February 11 2016 04:26 boxerfred wrote:
Wait, noon is still in the game lol?

lol
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 10 2016 21:47 GMT
#2756
between you, chez, and md. with a side of darth.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 10 2016 21:48 GMT
#2757
the 3 foregone conclusion lynches in a row are killing me
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 10 2016 22:01 GMT
#2759
On February 11 2016 06:55 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2016 06:47 nooniansoong wrote:
between you, chez, and md. with a side of darth.

Explain please?

see earlier posts.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 10 2016 22:01 GMT
#2760
On February 11 2016 06:55 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2016 06:47 nooniansoong wrote:
between you, chez, and md. with a side of darth.

Explain please?

what's your motivation for still trying exactly?
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
36m
Patches Events
5h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
OSC
13h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.