• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7761 users

Star Wars: The Mafia Awaken - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 02:11 GMT
#1453
not convinced at all that you're town moosy
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 02:21 GMT
#1455
On February 06 2016 11:14 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 11:11 nooniansoong wrote:
not convinced at all that you're town moosy

I'm not lolol

i believe you.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 03:00 GMT
#1458
On February 06 2016 11:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
hm...bit conflicted on the Zyrre lynch. I feel like it was an okay lynch considering D1 but Palmar's wagon was a lot more interesting. ^^

interesting how?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 14:50 GMT
#1482
Dunno why everyone's so convinced palmar is mafia when there's very little to go off of.

Marv is acting douchey, might be scum.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 18:14 GMT
#1517
On February 07 2016 00:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2016 21:11 disformation wrote:
On February 06 2016 17:01 boxerfred wrote:
On February 06 2016 10:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On February 05 2016 22:23 boxerfred wrote:
On February 05 2016 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2016 22:19 boxerfred wrote:
On February 05 2016 06:34 Chezinu wrote:
On February 04 2016 10:48 disformation wrote:
[quote]

Likewise, I don't particularly like this "read." The explanation was basically hearsay, so I'm still not a fan

I followed the PYP game with Koshi and Palmar,[...][/QUOTE ]
Not sure I correctly understand that sentence. That with is kinda confusing me.
Also good to know since VA, Rels and me where also in PYP, so you I am interested in seeing how you read those three when compared to PYP. Rels hasn't posted yet here, so you don't need to do so now.
Mainly want this post in my filter to remember to ask you about those three. xD


On February 05 2016 05:36 disformation wrote:
[quote]
Since you are not actually voting for me in the voting thread, I assume this is a joke?
Really confused here.


On February 05 2016 06:26 disformation wrote:
[quote]
I agree and am kinda confused by this.


Confusion is of the darkside...

Can we lynch this guy? He's not contributing, just derailing the thread, and there's no need for someone like this to survive a day where chances to hit scum are the lowest anyways.

Why him and not Kush, Onegu or Moosy?

He's actively derailing the thread. Reactions to his posts are pure bullshit and do not help. Basically "doing nothing" (Onegu, MD) vs. "actively derailing town and doing nothing else" (Chezinu)

aaaand boxer still can't read me lolol @_@

You think you're a cool kid because after three games of mafia, you go down the unreadable road, right? Lol. ##vote MoosyDoosy locked until you're dead.

I think he is striving to be unreadable since his very first game. Usually gets a bit better D2 or so.

On February 06 2016 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2016 12:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
I highly recommend shooting palmar if we have a vig so that we can see his alignment during tomorrows lynch. A lot of delicious data to analyze regardless of his flip

yes, any vigi if he exists must must must must must must must shoot Palmar.

must * 100 billion trillion. He's very likely mafia and even if he isn't, we just need to know, and we need to know now.

disfo: I don't know what drugs you're on - my support for a Palmar lynch essentially gave legitimacy to the whole wagon (see attitudes of jat/damdred for example). If you think I help create the wagon on Palmar by pushing the idea he's mafia only to jump off it at the end, you are literally insane.

Not 100% sure I like these "even if he is town" reasons you and VA gave, but I can still agree to the rest and while I would shoot like 16/16 ppl in the game, Palmar is the first and best choice.

Well, having a huge hand in creating the Palmar wagon and then dropping it like it is hot is exactly what you did.

But yes I am insane. Currently suffering from a great bout of paranoia and living in a world where everyone is scum.

What I mean is, it's just a nonsensical moronic play for me as mafia, as I can shut down the palmar wagon virtually single handedly if I wanted.

You should be able to grasp this

I stood up this morning (4pm) thinking you could be mafia. But maybe not.


This argument only holds weight of Palomar is scum.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 18:16 GMT
#1519
On February 07 2016 02:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 23:50 nooniansoong wrote:
Dunno why everyone's so convinced palmar is mafia when there's very little to go off of.

Marv is acting douchey, might be scum.

Explain where I'm being 'douchey' or I will lynch you at my earliest convenience


The page before I said that.
You're not scum because you're douchey exactly.
I mean you prob aren't scum at all but you might be.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 18:32 GMT
#1524
On February 06 2016 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
Doesn't matter if you like the reasons tbh.

Douchey
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 19:12 GMT
#1541
On February 07 2016 03:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2016 03:32 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 06 2016 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
Doesn't matter if you like the reasons tbh.

Douchey

Scummy from you because you've played with me enough to know this is a likelier town post from me


It's been a long time since we've played together. Even so I've maybe played 3 games with you as scum.
So no I don't feel like I have a good handle on your meta.

Maybe you're Scummy for thinking I'm Scummy to think that post is townie.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 20:34 GMT
#1552
Onegu wait to see if you don't get vigrd before you catch up
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 20:47 GMT
#1555
It's a lot easier to post in the thread than it is to change your vote on your phone.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 22:57 GMT
#1578
if i were mafia I would shoot disinformation or nm probably.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 22:58 GMT
#1581
On February 07 2016 07:56 marvellosity wrote:
My other half says vayne is a moron and kush sounds like an old miserable man

So those are my reads


lol is this because i commented on your overuse of "thang"
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 06 2016 23:00 GMT
#1584
On February 07 2016 07:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2016 07:57 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were mafia I would shoot disinformation or nm probably.

You would shoot me. 100%.


nah i wouldn't shoot you. you look pretty scummy due to your lack of investment. Plus I learned my lesson killing rayn in my last scumgame...
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 07 2016 00:44 GMT
#1647
On February 07 2016 08:44 Koshi wrote:
I also want to point out how Kush was here right before EoN and then disappeared. Probably with a big smile on his face.

um End of Night? Why should that matter?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 07 2016 03:48 GMT
#1656
On February 07 2016 10:47 Koshi wrote:
It is actually possible lol

Koshi can u answer me in curious..
Why does me disappearing after eon with a smile on my face matter?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 07 2016 13:38 GMT
#1667
Good news. I can feel myself beginning to care a little.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 07 2016 14:52 GMT
#1669
On February 07 2016 23:20 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2016 22:38 nooniansoong wrote:
Good news. I can feel myself beginning to care a little.

Would be more impressed if you like had some reads to share or something.

You're town. Impressed yet?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 07 2016 15:26 GMT
#1672
I think people are overestimating Palmar.
Not defending him, merely hedging my hypothetical bets.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 07 2016 15:39 GMT
#1676
On February 08 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
Yo bro who is scum ? I'm reading Koshi's filter and I'm not impressed.


From what I've read he's been really single-mindedly focused on tunneling me. I don't know what that means though. I suppose it would be a convenient way for scum to be lazy.
There is some recent meta that somewhat excuses his sloppy read: In the last game we played together, I was scum and koshi townread me for most of the game. The natural meta response to that is to scumread me more easily.

So final verdit on koshi: dunno. I would have to filter him.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 07 2016 15:40 GMT
#1677
I think it's probably not the best use of your time to make connection theories involving palmar before he has flipped.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
Reynor 231
ByuN 185
TKL 130
Railgan 78
Codebar 59
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1118
Counter-Strike
fl0m4445
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
singsing2253
Liquid`RaSZi1453
B2W.Neo704
Beastyqt493
olofmeister475
Mlord470
Khaldor445
KnowMe309
Hui .222
crisheroes174
Chillindude66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
League of Legends
• Nemesis3513
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 40m
OSC
7h 40m
Replay Cast
7h 40m
OSC
20h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.