• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7652 users

[M][T] Unknown Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 01:51 GMT
#304
##Take everyone agrees, you are the best

Obvious choice
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 01:59 GMT
#305
Also I have a little surprise for you people.

IT LIVES!

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:11 GMT
#308
Frankenstein cause oft the it lives thingy.

Afaik only jailers are able to block mafia shots, and not in every game (factional vs carried KP).
I mean, in all these years playing I don't think I've ever seen something like a town roleblocker stopping KP.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:20 GMT
#311
On February 03 2016 11:15 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Frankenstein cause oft the it lives thingy.

Afaik only jailers are able to block mafia shots, and not in every game (factional vs carried KP).
I mean, in all these years playing I don't think I've ever seen something like a town roleblocker stopping KP.


I'm gonna ask Artanis but it doesn't make sense to have night cycles and protection roles if you don't have kp at night


The mask isnt strictly a protection item, mafia can stop any blue role checking him or whatever
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:21 GMT
#312
On February 03 2016 11:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Who are you reanimating, Vivax?


He will say hello at some point I think.
And he was never dead in the first place
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 02:22 GMT
#313
I can open the cookie now but im kinda afraid that it will explode in my face
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 14:09 GMT
#353
I am here, and by the way.

##Open cookie

This should still work I hope?

Everyone pretty much agrees it can only be Koshi or DYH at this point, whatever they are. Mostly interested into seeing what DYH will do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 14:15 GMT
#355
On February 03 2016 23:13 Koshi wrote:
I am willing to get lynched today. You will not lynch mafia. You will lynch town. You will lynch the best townrole (maybe not in this setup). You have been warned.

I am around. (but mostly to pick up an item.)


Tbh Id rather lynch DYH.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 19:15 GMT
#358
The Koshi soft scumclaims all the time are pretty hilarious.
Hes probably mafia but he can grab an item to have some fun as well
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 20:02 GMT
#361
On February 04 2016 05:00 Onegu wrote:
Onegu kinda around kinda sick. Why is Rayn here? Why does he say GB is town?


GB got apparently modconfirmed town by DYH's cookie and rayn is here cause of my role which brings a player into the game.

And we're masoned btw
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 20:28 GMT
#364
I decided to bring in rayn.

And I know hes town, but he doesnt have confirmation if I'm town. I am though :>
As for whether he has powers or not, he can decide if he wants to disclose it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 22:14 GMT
#370
On February 04 2016 07:12 DoYouHas wrote:
@Vivax, why did you wait this long to bring someone guaranteed to be town into the game?


Cause I don't want to do excessively townie things on D1? I saw it as the trump card to become something like confirmed town since I'm basically a one-time recruiting mason.

Pretty much the reason I was so eager for people like ace to commit to a scumread on me whenever they tried to discredit me in some way.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 22:17 GMT
#371
DYH if you don't want to lynch KOshi Onegu is the only other option, but I think he's townish for tone, he slaps a lot of shallow reads around when he's mafia.

So right now it looks like you and Koshi are the best lynches.

And since you used your power you can claim your full role anyway
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2016 23:08 GMT
#382
I knew rayn would be a good whip swinging overseer for this game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2016 19:18 GMT
#396
On February 05 2016 03:32 Onegu wrote:
I am here still really sick.

Am I allowed to quote PMs?


Prolly not

I am Lister

N1 I can put my smell on someone + anyone who visits me gets my smell.

N2 I can see everyone who gets my smell.

N3 I can cop check one person who has my smell.

I put my smell on GB last night. I am in a mason qt with GB now.


What do you mean see everyone?
Are you masoned with GB cause of your role?

Why do you claim cop when you aren't being lynched?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2016 19:20 GMT
#397
Also you have the best town role in the game I think
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2016 22:54 GMT
#438
Right the theory that he wanted to become town, lynch VA and win the game lol.

Pretty good tinfoil actually
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 06 2016 00:53 GMT
#464
DYH you're going to die today so quit straggling. GB for mayor!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 06 2016 06:13 GMT
#470
It's pretty alarming that there's no KP so far though. But if we play against cult then they should have already won, or they will when rayn is gone, unless he got converted which would be kinda hilarious since he's not going to stay.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2016 01:00 GMT
#499
On February 07 2016 09:38 DoYouHas wrote:
So Vivax, care to save us some time and effort?


No, you're mafia.

My role is townie, my play is townie, I used my power not for my own survival but at a time where town needed leadership.

Shooting 3p is null and was just for your own survival
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 450
SteadfastSC381
TaKeTV 342
LamboSC2274
Rex135
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 381
LamboSC2 274
ProTech141
Rex 135
IndyStarCraft 101
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
Rush 168
ggaemo 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 67
sorry 52
Last 43
Sharp 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Bale 26
Shinee 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
NotJumperer 18
Free 17
Yoon 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 6
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8704
qojqva1102
Dendi1034
Fuzer 155
420jenkins103
Counter-Strike
markeloff445
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2015
crisheroes1146
XaKoH 182
Other Games
gofns35611
singsing2147
olofmeister1175
B2W.Neo921
Mlord262
Hui .174
Liquid`VortiX140
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King108
ToD75
QueenE74
Chillindude16
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1832
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1679
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
23h 5m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.