• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9393 users

[M][T] Assassin In The Palace 2 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 22 2016 22:13 GMT
#261
Maybe this setup is better in fast games (like 10 minutes day or something). The fear of giving info was super strong and kinda made people not want to post, knowing that everything they said could be read over and over with 24 hours day.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 22 2016 22:21 GMT
#262
Yeah. I don't really know how to play this set-up tbh. You can't post a lot tbh. It is all about the guards finding each other without the assassin knowing. I thought sicklucker did that on D1. He said something about a risky play that might reveal the King and in the next post he made he said something about Cephiro....

lololol

Lucky from him I think.



But yeah. lylo was kinda dumb because I can't really say anything imo.
I tried to convince Cephiro by saying Kush played really good.

Which he did. I think Kush played the best of us all (townies).



wpgg sicklucker.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 22 2016 22:22 GMT
#263
Also this set up gets better the more you play it. Maybe it is a cool idea to play this in 1 hour or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 22 2016 22:23 GMT
#264
On January 23 2016 07:22 Koshi wrote:
Also this set up gets better the more you play it. Maybe it is a cool idea to play this in 1 hour or something.

If SL (or someone else) ever takes the time to set up this "fast games" thread, we can try a few hours of this.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 22 2016 22:47 GMT
#265
wifmo play? I acualy thought it was real ;p. BUt I also was already tunneled that cep was biased for 2 daya or something. gg
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-22 22:55:18
January 22 2016 22:54 GMT
#266
Yeah I had a really hard* time trying to tell who could be the assassin.

The assassin claim was just weird as hell and made no sense at all.
Sylencia idled too much to make any sense out of.

Koshi/Kush/sick all had certain things which very much pointed towards them being bodyguards.

All in all when it came to Kush, I simply overthought his hard pushing (which was great), and overthinked the fact he was going overboard with it. When it came to koshi vs sick, I think I just out-thought myself thinking that Koshi is the more likely player to be able to convince me to be a bodyguard if he was an assassin and then I ended up sticking to that point perhaps a bit too much.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 22 2016 22:57 GMT
#267
I think I probably should have been lynch for killing seph. Him "rnging" the king was what I think is what gave me away and also the king away =[. BUt the fact you let me lynch him so easy made me second guess that. Like rnging the king is a super obvious ploy (probably bad) to communicate with other bodygaurds
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 22 2016 22:59 GMT
#268
In final 3 you probably played it ok. Just pick someone and gamble. If theres too much talking its gonna be even more obvious. BUt when your the controlling the vote it kind of already is idk
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 22 2016 23:52 GMT
#269
On January 23 2016 07:57 sicklucker wrote:
I think I probably should have been lynch for killing seph. Him "rnging" the king was what I think is what gave me away and also the king away =[. BUt the fact you let me lynch him so easy made me second guess that. Like rnging the king is a super obvious ploy (probably bad) to communicate with other bodygaurds

oh shit. Good point.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 23 2016 00:09 GMT
#270
GGs, fun setup, would play this if time allowed. WP sicklucker.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 23 2016 01:33 GMT
#271
I was trying to make it look over the top so the assassin would think I was wifoming
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-23 02:29:59
January 23 2016 02:29 GMT
#272
tbh i just believed you i thought game was gonna get ended . but I applaud you sir. wifmo is fun and kind of my thing!
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
January 25 2016 03:14 GMT
#273
ggwp, though I thought it was obv sicklucker was the assassin half the time I forgot to make my thoguhts before sleeping :|
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1259
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• WagamamaTV253
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 2m
Stellar Fest
18h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.