• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10469 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 23 2015 02:24 GMT
#20
/in
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 26 2015 23:50 GMT
#272
Hi there people. Just woke up from my nap and I see the game's started. Will be posting from my phone for the first few days. My stepbrother's wedding is tomorrow, but after that I'll have plenty of time to read, tho I'm not gonna lie reading 352 pages of day 1 crap is something I don't look forward to.

Hope everyone continues to have a Merry Christmas season!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 26 2015 23:54 GMT
#278
Yeah yeah slam, whatever. I'm not scum but go ahead and baselessly accuse me right out of the gate off my first post. Seems Good
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 26 2015 23:56 GMT
#281
Ebwol: *artanis not slam
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 00:07 GMT
#290
On December 27 2015 09:05 Damdred wrote:
Here's the deal we need to establish that we are going to lynch me never and never putting me under suspicion.

That way I can give you great reads like this:

Town:
Trfel, ritoky, arty, Ness, Damdred and somewhat ticktock (slight lean)


#vote: Damdred
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 00:08 GMT
#292
On December 27 2015 09:08 Damdred wrote:
Yeah idc if I'm voted you might have a point idk. But my reads are good


Why are they good?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 00:15 GMT
#298
On December 27 2015 09:11 Damdred wrote:
Ness is pretty much the easiest town read in the game atm. He's super town.

Tt made a joke that made me laugh, mafia almost never make me laugh,

Art is doing things that make him town.

Rit is meta meta meta but he's town.

Truffle is tone.


So literally no reasoning worth anything. Jokes, things, metameta, and my personal favorite "eaisiest town read in the game" with 0 explanation. yeah okay lol great solid reads here.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 00:26 GMT
#303
On December 27 2015 09:18 Damdred wrote:
Your right guys I'm 100% wrong. I'm sorry I'll be back later


walk in, posts grarbage reads, gets called out, leaves.


wow
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 00:34 GMT
#316
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


Seriously Damdred, he's town b.c he is? Post some actual reasoning please. Im not a vet on these forums at all, just because 90% of everyone else is doesn't mean Im going to magically understand what "tone" means here. Post some actual reasoning please
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 00:46 GMT
#328
On December 27 2015 09:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:35 Damdred wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:18 Damdred wrote:
Your right guys I'm 100% wrong. I'm sorry I'll be back later


>>

add damdy to the rit pile

shame on you damdy lol


But I was trying to conform and act to happy what did I do this time q.q


the annoyance was real lol it's all right

@art

if you mean the manufactured excuse to not read, i'm not sure it's as significant as you thought it was? if not, i don't see it. him pushing on damdy is pointless though ^^



Asking Damdred to explain his reads isn't pointless. Im not crying out that he's scum I'm asking him to explain his reads. Is that really pointless?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 00:50 GMT
#331
On December 27 2015 09:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:58 ritoky wrote:
town: artanis, ness
pocketing me: slam, rsoul
mafia lean: gb, trfel


Why is Artanis town?

Why is slam buddying you (where did you get that idea?)? Do you think the guys that are buddying you are Mafia?

Why am I Mafia? Why truffle is Mafia?


artanis is freely posting thoughts instead of releasing them in blocks of text. artans waits, sounds calculated, and posts in paragraphs/walls when he is scum.

slam and rsoul are doing things that aren't alignment indicative but make me like them; plus slam is just hot irl.

you're mafia because town GB calls that guy an idiot or worthless, town GB doesn't call him mafia.

trfel is mafia cuz he sounded whimpy. having played with trfel as mafia recently, i think his biggest tell is that he sounds meek and whimpy as mafia.

we done with your shitter read?

[image loading]


you like chu2 a bit too much, can we get some Haruhi gifs?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 01:50 GMT
#369
On December 27 2015 10:42 Trfel wrote:
After skimming through some stuff, I kinda think that Artanis is right on ExO_ being mafia.

I think that the meta comparison between ExO_'s play in Guardians of the Galaxy is somewhat useful as well (assuming I am remembering it correctly); there, he didn't seem annoyed, he seemed a bit more reserved and like he was trying to make the best with the situation instead of arguing and getting frustrated. I'll check tonight when I get better internet.

##vote ExO_


Have you read my posts here? I haven't argued, I pressed Damdred to explain his reads, b/c he offered 0 explanation for what he said. Now at least he's explained his thought processes.

Am I annoyed b/c literally I get called scum immediately with 0 reasoning? ofc. But this seems to happen every game I play here. There's such a little post count here and yet somehow you think I've come across this game as argumentative. I don't think this is the case at all. I pressured one person for info, and got it.

People like to look smart with there bullshit meta-reads on day 1, and that's what this is.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:03 GMT
#384
I'd like to know what the fuck I'm doing that gives everyone such mafia feels. Pressuring 1 guy for info and saying that tomorrow my posting will be limited b/c im going to my brothers wedding makes me scum? Do you want pictures of me at the wedding? I'll give them to you if you really want them.

I'm not scum and once again I see that not being a regular here means I'm going to be scum read for stupid ass reasons. Honestly the first day here on TL sucks every time I've played here :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:06 GMT
#396
On December 27 2015 11:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
Hi there people. Just woke up from my nap and I see the game's started. Will be posting from my phone for the first few days. My stepbrother's wedding is tomorrow, but after that I'll have plenty of time to read, tho I'm not gonna lie reading 352 pages of day 1 crap is something I don't look forward to.

Hope everyone continues to have a Merry Christmas season!

This is scummy as all hell



yeah yeah yeah whatever. Best part is, when I flip town you'll all just blame my play, instead of your shitty reads
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:09 GMT
#402
On December 27 2015 11:07 nooniansoong wrote:
@exo don't get mad. Just try to find scum and answer any questions people ask you.
If we lynch you and you're town, that's our problem not yours.


To an extent sure. But I don't win and I'm dead. And I want to win. not to mention if I don't even defend myself what good am I to town?

I'm going to go eat dinner and have a rum&coke. be back in a bit
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:10 GMT
#404
*ebwop: don't win if I'm dead
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:16 GMT
#419
On December 27 2015 11:11 N e s s wrote:
And i'm not going to write Exo off as scum myself. Sure, people are throwing scum! at him, but to me he reminds me alot of how i played in mafia. Getting accused then getting mad.

He could be mafia,
[image loading]


Yeah go for it. If you want to hurt town just lynch me b/c I'm tired of being accused of scum on nothing during day 1. I'm going to try my best to help town win but I'm not even going to be given the time of day.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:29 GMT
#436
can somebody explain to me how the gunsmith works, and also what does RC stand for in mafia setup?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:38 GMT
#444
On December 27 2015 11:29 ExO_ wrote:
can somebody explain to me how the gunsmith works, and also what does RC stand for in mafia setup?

ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 02:40 GMT
#449
On December 27 2015 11:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:38 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:29 ExO_ wrote:
can somebody explain to me how the gunsmith works, and also what does RC stand for in mafia setup?



A gunsmith gives a gun to a player at night.

A RC is a role cop and can determine a player's role each night.


does he give a gun with 2 shots, or 2 guns each with 1 shot?
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6686
Horang2 548
Hyuk 428
BeSt 378
Stork 127
Killer 117
sorry 85
Hyun 82
ggaemo 79
Shinee 74
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 53
Pusan 43
Snow 42
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 33
JYJ 24
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 530
Other Games
gofns37625
singsing1887
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23m
INu's Battles
2h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 23m
Replay Cast
13h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.