• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 23 2015 21:37 GMT
#43
/IN
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 07:20 GMT
#642
I thought I was reading alakaslams filter for a sec up in this bitch
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#883
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:14 GMT
#888
also damdreds list comes off really superficial. If I was "town depending" Shouldnt I be on the townish list?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:15 GMT
#891
Artanis derailing thread now.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:16 GMT
#892
On December 28 2015 01:15 Damdred wrote:
You would be a null at best without that depending.


right and thats "townish - depending"
is what im sayin.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:22 GMT
#895
Fine

1. moderately
2. alakaslam and damdred should probably die asap
3. #blacklivesmatter

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:26 GMT
#899
On December 28 2015 01:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:10 Coagulation wrote:
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz


but what does your mason partner want?


A new mason partner?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:28 GMT
#901
On December 28 2015 01:26 Damdred wrote:
Lol bad player a will be bad I suppose.

Care to explain how good players know your town?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:29 GMT
#902
also slam is unreadable wildcard. so if in doubt cut him out.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:37 GMT
#908
On December 28 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:22 Coagulation wrote:
Fine

1. moderately
2. alakaslam and damdred should probably die asap
3. #blacklivesmatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8OV45Dj8SM

Why do you want Slam dead? Also, I'm quite sure Dammy is town.

Good choice on both.

^is mine.


how do power metal bands always plug amps into mountains.?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:38 GMT
#910
On December 28 2015 01:33 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:10 Coagulation wrote:
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz


What's your role?


everyone knows my role already.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:39 GMT
#913
tree stump
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:44 GMT
#919
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:46 GMT
#924
time to dust this baby off and bring er out o retirement,
[image loading]
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:47 GMT
#925
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 16:50 GMT
#930
On December 28 2015 01:48 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?


I dont think so pal. Its up to her to reveal tha.. OH SHIT FUCK.. DAMN YOU GOT ME U GOOD AT MAFIAS.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 17:11 GMT
#956
PIGGY BAGGING?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 17:14 GMT
#961
I can assure you all my pigs are oout the bag.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 17:16 GMT
#965
All my pigs are on the table.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech133
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 194
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 35
sSak 28
ZergMaN 20
Noble 15
NotJumperer 8
Icarus 6
League of Legends
JimRising 644
Other Games
summit1g9743
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick880
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Rush1025
• Stunt803
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 31m
Replay Cast
16h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.