• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:44
CEST 12:44
KST 19:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 22 2015 07:38 GMT
#6
/in
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 23 2015 20:43 GMT
#41
On December 24 2015 04:46 Damdred wrote:
Way its looking ff could make this a semi large game lol

Yes please
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 08:29:53
December 24 2015 08:29 GMT
#70
Epic! How large can we make this grow ?
##pardon moosy
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 26 2015 20:16 GMT
#171
Fuck I thought it was starting tomorrow! Fair warning: I will have no time the first day
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 27 2015 22:18 GMT
#1164
Yo folks. As expected I didn't have time to read anything today, and tomorrow will be the same until I get home. I'll read the thread on the train and I should be there around deadline.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 21:38 GMT
#1838
yo I'm home (= read the thread until page 70 in the train, will catch up the rest now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:42 GMT
#1944
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:42 GMT
#1946
I also want to lynch Slam. Who is townreading Slam here ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:43 GMT
#1950
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:46 GMT
#1959
On December 29 2015 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


Really?/

What do you mean ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1966
On December 29 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:43 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.


nah I agree with 50% of damdred's post


That's not a bad percentage considering I haven't really scum hunted all day.

Also you can't call me bad cause youd id nothing relsyboy

Yep. So your 100% scum call is based on nothing.
Willing to switch on OWS ? Why is he soft attacking me like that while lurking AND voting the same target as I do ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:48 GMT
#1970
On December 29 2015 07:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:46 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


Really?/

What do you mean ?


I'm unhappy about your sudden arrival, mostly.

I'm voting the person you're voting, what is your problem ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:52 GMT
#1981
On December 29 2015 07:50 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:47 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:43 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.


nah I agree with 50% of damdred's post


That's not a bad percentage considering I haven't really scum hunted all day.

Also you can't call me bad cause youd id nothing relsyboy

Yep. So your 100% scum call is based on nothing.
Willing to switch on OWS ? Why is he soft attacking me like that while lurking AND voting the same target as I do ?


You promised activity claim you have caught up offered 0% and why is the second half of this important that he is voting the same person as you?

I didn't promise anything that I didn't do. I don't know why you and OWS are surprised by my "no time to do more I'll sheep" post.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:53 GMT
#1989
On December 29 2015 07:52 Koshi wrote:
21/20 people voting for the same target and Rels his case is:

"OWS thinks I am mafia for voting with him"

True this is bad. But I don't remember OWS doing stuff recently, so him being "really" at a sheep post after Damdred said the same thing is suspicious to me. It only makes sense if TT is scum though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:54 GMT
#1993
On December 29 2015 07:53 Damdred wrote:
Because it shows no thought whatsoever if you had time catch up in a 100 page game you should have some semblance of thought besides, welp time to sheep rayn

I have some thoughts. I don't have time to post anything valuable, so I'll just sheep tonight.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 28 2015 22:57 GMT
#2008
Well fuck you all. I'm going to sleep regardless of the flip. Good night
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 16 2016 23:06 GMT
#5230
THAT 1 SECOND AWAY FROM DEADLINE VOTE
DANGEROUS STRAT
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 16 2016 23:07 GMT
#5237
On January 17 2016 08:07 ExO_ wrote:
Palmar actually did post his vote after the deadline, I was watching closely

That what I thought too! But quote it and you'll see its a valid post
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 16 2016 23:08 GMT
#5238
My god I need to watch this video later I wanna hear the scumslip
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 16 2016 23:08 GMT
#5239
On January 17 2016 08:06 Damdred wrote:
You guys....

Like seriously good game palmar.

But the rest of you are morons.

Lol
100% scum!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
16m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 16m
Replay Cast
12h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.