• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9004 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:00 GMT
#868
I mean in terms of alignment, not quality of play.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:02 GMT
#870
Aand why?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:05 GMT
#873
On December 28 2015 01:03 Vivax wrote:
In a game this size you can expect any non hf mafia to be semi afk on D1

You mean something like make a few unrelated to the thread posts, a few weak accusations and playing a game with Koshi?
Got it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#882
On December 28 2015 01:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:57 Damdred wrote:
So kush is now a good lynch to a point.

Also...shining could be a good lynch

If anyone cares what I think


Why aren't you interacting with me to get a better read on me since I'm not in any of your lists? :/


I have a town read on you.

And I'm not really invested in this game tbh.

Honestly despite the quantity of posts I've made I feel much the same way. Such is the case of normal games.
It just isn't the same when Vivax and GB aren't tinfoiling all over the place. Though it usually annoys me, I'm actually missing their pants-on-headness
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:12 GMT
#886
On December 28 2015 01:10 Coagulation wrote:
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz

Have you read the game?
Do you have reads?
What's your favorite colour?
What's your 2015 AOTY?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:14 GMT
#889
On December 28 2015 01:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:06 Damdred wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:57 Damdred wrote:
So kush is now a good lynch to a point.

Also...shining could be a good lynch

If anyone cares what I think


Why aren't you interacting with me to get a better read on me since I'm not in any of your lists? :/


I have a town read on you.

And I'm not really invested in this game tbh.

Honestly despite the quantity of posts I've made I feel much the same way. Such is the case of normal games.
It just isn't the same when Vivax and GB aren't tinfoiling all over the place. Though it usually annoys me, I'm actually missing their pants-on-headness


I have been mentally overstimulated in this semester, now I don't need to create my own mental mazes

What do you study again?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:17 GMT
#893
On December 28 2015 01:15 Coagulation wrote:
Artanis derailing thread now.

Coag not answering questions now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:25 GMT
#897
On December 28 2015 01:22 Coagulation wrote:
Fine

1. moderately
2. alakaslam and damdred should probably die asap
3. #blacklivesmatter


Why do you want Slam dead? Also, I'm quite sure Dammy is town.

Good choice on both.

^is mine.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 16:50 GMT
#929
On December 28 2015 01:48 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:47 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:44 Coagulation wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:39 Coagulation wrote:
tree stump


that's it? What an intro into the thread. So towny /s

I think I'd be all for lynching coag if this is the shit we get

calm your tits. you know what role I am and I know what role I am how does it do town any good fucking broadcasting it over and over to scum?


Nope I'm not taking it. You're not getting a free pass from me. What role are you? I want you to commit to it right now. No back pedaling saying you didn't say anything later. What's your role?



lol im a mason what the fuck. are you real?

are there mafia bots playing here now?


and who's your mason partner?

Probably not the person that put him as her top townread.

Also lol@koshi.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 17:44 GMT
#1006
ExO dumbtelling himself into a confirmed town spot basically.

Onegu I don't think SL is actually pushing Kush for that is he? I haven't seen him push Kush at all anymore.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 17:45 GMT
#1007
At least for reasons other than him being AFK.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 17:55 GMT
#1023
On December 28 2015 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:49 Koshi wrote:
rayn is Artanis scum?

idk tbh.

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 17:56 GMT
#1024
Longest filter in the game and you can't tell I'm town. I'm pretty disappointed in you Rayny boy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 18:00 GMT
#1031
God, N e s s and Rayn is like Ruxx and Rayn all over again
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 18:02 GMT
#1035
On December 28 2015 03:01 ExO_ wrote:
I think ness might actually just be stupid

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 18:05 GMT
#1039
On December 28 2015 03:03 Vivax wrote:
Maybe we should all post our role PMs and write history in the first mass modkill of TL mafia

Oddly tempting.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 18:07 GMT
#1043
On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.

His play would be extremely suicidal if mafia. And don't even say WIFOM because there's no way to predict that, let alone for a new player.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 18:10 GMT
#1052
On December 28 2015 03:09 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:08 Vivax wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:08 N e s s wrote:
Just fucking lynch me i give up on fucking TL mafia

##Vote N e s s


salty?

Yeah, i'm fucking pissed the hell off so just kill me already.

No point in doing anything if all people are gonna do is say i'm full of shit no?

Stop focussing on just those people. There's only a few who think you're mafia. Most people think you're town and you owe it to them to give it your hardest. It sucks to be called scum but such is the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 18:12 GMT
#1054
On December 28 2015 03:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.

His play would be extremely suicidal if mafia. And don't even say WIFOM because there's no way to predict that, let alone for a new player.


Which part is suicidal? I actually see a player trying to look better instead of just doing what he wants

I don't see any post that makes me think "I'm trying to look better". From blatantly asking if you can see if people are reading the thread to martyring to denying that you're sharing things. He's highly antagonistic.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 18:13 GMT
#1060
On December 28 2015 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


Frankly put because nobody seems to know how to behave in a civilised manner and it's clearly aggravating the guy and stopping him from doing shit and that in turn makes the people with no manners behave worse towards A NEW PERSON THAT SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT BECAUSE WE WANT PEOPLE TO STAY ON THIS FORUM.

Everything he says kind of doesn't make any sense but at the same time it looks like honesty, it's kind of like how I treat sicklucker because everything that guy says is gibberish. If you really think he's mafia give him some space ask for his mafia reads and for them to explain it and if you don't like that ask him simple questions that he can respond to and treat him nicely.

Don't do what rayn and exo are doing and calling the guy a moron and treating him like a dick.

[2]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26085
Mini 422
Hyuk 224
firebathero 187
ggaemo 135
Mong 50
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt988
KnowMe172
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8548
• WagamamaTV234
Other Games
• imaqtpie716
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 58m
INu's Battles
17h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.