• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9794 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 269 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 05 2016 22:58 GMT
#4161
Hi guys, it's that time of game again.

Town:
Damdred-obvious
Coag- confirmed

Shining- Shining is hard to read and he hasn't been super emotional this game. But when he has been active his somewhat questioning feels towny to me, his tone sounds that way as well. Now his recent exchange with eco reeks of his town meta, the guilt trip part especially I 100% believe he was feeling guilty and upset to a degree. He can't fake this as scum he's town.

Palmar- I want to tinfoil him and you should question him and press him for information as the game goes along. But his inability to leave the thread and his continued even after saying bye to post portrays town motivation even if he does get frustrated. His reads list during the day was helpful and seemed town palmar.

SL- so I think he's town so you should lynch him at some point soon Lolo. Seriously SL is probably town this game he seems to think about thinks in a convoluted way ( this isn't oddensive) that can only come from town SL I think. Also the way he forgets people I think portrays town and that dumb tell he didn't mean to do.

This is actually extremely difficult to Poe down at this point. But.

I feel like NM current postings/tinfoil/activity level betrays a sense of town agenda behind what he is saying. Also gb was sunk so trying to get people to shenanigans onto slam when he could of taken some easy cred and was armed up to planar in the process makes me think he is town. Now if he drops off and doesn't contribute anything he is worth another look here.

Kush is most likely town here. He does have some major issues like his vote is generally outliner and hi a reads to a point on rels/tt/palmar just seem way to good, but he could just be having a great game. I like to think it's the latter and he is having a food game, the activity level and the questioning and what not make me think town. But the push off gb onto slam makes me hesitant a bit.

Ritojy is probably town as well I want to hedge on him a bit though. The shot on moosey wasn't bad but usually he listens more. And gave his vote away during eod but didn't act on it. He did get hurt so some of it could be that, but something is nagging at me here that he is the scum that is getting away with it for some reason. But he does have good reasoning why onegu is town and has seemed to,have a town mindset before now.

This leaves me with

Exo
Trfel
Slam
Ows
Oo

Out of these I am leaning town on eco for pre mentioned reasons and he is just going against so many people. But giving away his vote yesterday was interesting. And I still think Townish.

Obi I think is probably scum, he isn't going against people and is trying not to,stand out. I really feel like he is scum, hi a vote yesterday 100% put him in a good light and went with everyone. He's not going against anything or fighting making strange decisions which he does as town. Its to clean he is scum.

Slam is Poe and I wouldn't lynch him tommorow.

Trfel is strange I want to town read him especially since rsoultin tells me to in her filter meh. Don't lynch trfel just a feeling plus his wanting to apologize to,me,and not wanting to fight with,me was town. I'm clearly wrong in one of my towns.

I'd lynch Obi probably.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 05 2016 22:59 GMT
#4162
resolving night actions
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 05 2016 23:00 GMT
#4163
Day 4




Sicklucker the Cop has been killed!
Trfel the VT has been killed!





until the end of day. Reminder that voting is mandatory!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 05 2016 23:03 GMT
#4164
On January 06 2016 04:40 sicklucker wrote:
Obi is still my boy hes done nothing to not deserve mt tr
Dandred is probably town I think going against that is game losing
I would gamble onegus town
Palmar is town for sure but he should be suspect some if he does not die i think. But there is a rolecop so they could leave him around knowing hes vt or something weird
I think oo is kinda town and gb spewed him as well
Kush probably deserves a town read

Scums probably tref/slam/exp/ritoky that seems right to me but im not 100% positive on any of them


potential greens on obi and onegu?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 05 2016 23:04 GMT
#4165
Probably so unless he dis it in order but Obi is probably the green check here for sure.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 05 2016 23:06 GMT
#4166
I think trfel is a medic dodge or giving a reason palmar is alive maybe. Or kush is scum here
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 05 2016 23:08 GMT
#4167
On January 06 2016 07:58 Damdred wrote:
Hi guys, it's that time of game again.

Town:
Damdred-obvious
Coag- confirmed

Shining- Shining is hard to read and he hasn't been super emotional this game. But when he has been active his somewhat questioning feels towny to me, his tone sounds that way as well. Now his recent exchange with eco reeks of his town meta, the guilt trip part especially I 100% believe he was feeling guilty and upset to a degree. He can't fake this as scum he's town.

Palmar- I want to tinfoil him and you should question him and press him for information as the game goes along. But his inability to leave the thread and his continued even after saying bye to post portrays town motivation even if he does get frustrated. His reads list during the day was helpful and seemed town palmar.

SL- so I think he's town so you should lynch him at some point soon Lolo. Seriously SL is probably town this game he seems to think about thinks in a convoluted way ( this isn't oddensive) that can only come from town SL I think. Also the way he forgets people I think portrays town and that dumb tell he didn't mean to do.

This is actually extremely difficult to Poe down at this point. But.

I feel like NM current postings/tinfoil/activity level betrays a sense of town agenda behind what he is saying. Also gb was sunk so trying to get people to shenanigans onto slam when he could of taken some easy cred and was armed up to planar in the process makes me think he is town. Now if he drops off and doesn't contribute anything he is worth another look here.

Kush is most likely town here. He does have some major issues like his vote is generally outliner and hi a reads to a point on rels/tt/palmar just seem way to good, but he could just be having a great game. I like to think it's the latter and he is having a food game, the activity level and the questioning and what not make me think town. But the push off gb onto slam makes me hesitant a bit.

Ritojy is probably town as well I want to hedge on him a bit though. The shot on moosey wasn't bad but usually he listens more. And gave his vote away during eod but didn't act on it. He did get hurt so some of it could be that, but something is nagging at me here that he is the scum that is getting away with it for some reason. But he does have good reasoning why onegu is town and has seemed to,have a town mindset before now.

This leaves me with

Exo
Trfel
Slam
Ows
Oo

Out of these I am leaning town on eco for pre mentioned reasons and he is just going against so many people. But giving away his vote yesterday was interesting. And I still think Townish.

Obi I think is probably scum, he isn't going against people and is trying not to,stand out. I really feel like he is scum, hi a vote yesterday 100% put him in a good light and went with everyone. He's not going against anything or fighting making strange decisions which he does as town. Its to clean he is scum.

Slam is Poe and I wouldn't lynch him tommorow.

Trfel is strange I want to town read him especially since rsoultin tells me to in her filter meh. Don't lynch trfel just a feeling plus his wanting to apologize to,me,and not wanting to fight with,me was town. I'm clearly wrong in one of my towns.

I'd lynch Obi probably.



Damdred forgot me... T_T
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 05 2016 23:11 GMT
#4168
I think your probably town onegu rejoice!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 05 2016 23:12 GMT
#4169
Ill kick this off


##Vote Slam
Try TL Mafia!!!
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 05 2016 23:14 GMT
#4170
I feel like onegu had to be a green check. He claimed sls role which makes me think sl felt it was a role swap and checked him that night to be sure.

Damdred could be, as well. Going against that is game losing is pretty strong language.

I guess I'm glad Trfel is off the ml table but ugh. I'm in a meeting right now, bb in a few hrs
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 05 2016 23:18 GMT
#4171
Nah he never checks onegu there I think how often him and onegu have done that.

I think he checked obi+someone
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 05 2016 23:25 GMT
#4172
Vote Count - Day 4


Alakaslam (1): Onegu

Not Voting (11): nooniansoong, damdred, ObviousOne, Exo_, ritoky, Coagulation, ObiWanShinobi, The Shining, Palmar, NocturneMage, Alakaslam

At this time, Alakaslam is slated to be lynched.
Day 4 ends in on Thursday, Jan 07 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 05 2016 23:27 GMT
#4173
On January 06 2016 08:18 Damdred wrote:
Nah he never checks onegu there I think how often him and onegu have done that.

I think he checked obi+someone


depends on how sketched out he was post tt flip. i don't really remember so i should probably go look at some point.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 05 2016 23:30 GMT
#4174
Obi and Damdred checks maybe?
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 05 2016 23:51 GMT
#4175
Oh cool.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 05 2016 23:52 GMT
#4176
I'll do stuff when I get home.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 05 2016 23:59 GMT
#4177
On January 06 2016 08:30 Onegu wrote:
Obi and Damdred checks maybe?


Or Obi palmar
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 00:14 GMT
#4178
On January 06 2016 08:03 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 04:40 sicklucker wrote:
Obi is still my boy hes done nothing to not deserve mt tr
Dandred is probably town I think going against that is game losing
I would gamble onegus town
Palmar is town for sure but he should be suspect some if he does not die i think. But there is a rolecop so they could leave him around knowing hes vt or something weird
I think oo is kinda town and gb spewed him as well
Kush probably deserves a town read

Scums probably tref/slam/exp/ritoky that seems right to me but im not 100% positive on any of them


potential greens on obi and onegu?

Probably on palmar too.

On January 06 2016 06:13 nooniansoong wrote:
so i'm the one townie left scummy enough for the scumteam to scumread.

There is irony here that makes me want to vote you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 06 2016 00:34 GMT
#4179
Hi slam if you were a dove what color would you be.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 06 2016 00:41 GMT
#4180
Can I answer
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
Replay Cast
11h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.