• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10276 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2015 10:26 GMT
#864
On December 17 2015 19:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2015 06:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem i see in marv's filter, while his posts look fine i can't believe he actually thinks -- if he read the thread as he said -- that the three people who are like mostly calling each other scum here in this game contain 2 mafia. Furthermore if he thinks this is the case, why the fuck does he not call me out for calling that impossible, or at least notice the post where i do so?

fuck it, i am back to marv is scum train.
##unvote
##vote marvellosity

IF he was just too busy to read properly then it's sad, but i just don't think that's the case.

Yep. First guy to jump back to marv, using his "those 3 cant be scum together" analysis.


Yes, rayn is town congrats.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2015 10:37 GMT
#866
On December 17 2015 19:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 19:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 17 2015 19:23 Rels wrote:
On December 14 2015 06:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem i see in marv's filter, while his posts look fine i can't believe he actually thinks -- if he read the thread as he said -- that the three people who are like mostly calling each other scum here in this game contain 2 mafia. Furthermore if he thinks this is the case, why the fuck does he not call me out for calling that impossible, or at least notice the post where i do so?

fuck it, i am back to marv is scum train.
##unvote
##vote marvellosity

IF he was just too busy to read properly then it's sad, but i just don't think that's the case.

Yep. First guy to jump back to marv, using his "those 3 cant be scum together" analysis.


Yes, rayn is town congrats.

I hope GM / rayn finds you scummy then. I will not roll over and die and make them lose if they scumread me; but fighting against every player in the thread is stressful.


Same basically.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2015 15:34 GMT
#884
On December 18 2015 00:19 GreYMisT wrote:
So first off everyone needs to have a lynch target and analysis post before day end. a new one. if someone does not everyone is to assuume that person is scum. I will have one as well, so dont worry.

I also have something and I want both DP and Rels to humor me, and i'd like rayn to go along with it. I'd like both of you to do your best to make a case on rayn. disregard how unlikly it is, or whether or not its something youu actually believe.

ill be here occassionally to respond, but ill mainly be following along and gathering my thoughts for the end of night post.


Nope this is super fucking retarded greymist.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2015 16:02 GMT
#887
On December 18 2015 00:43 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 00:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 00:19 GreYMisT wrote:
So first off everyone needs to have a lynch target and analysis post before day end. a new one. if someone does not everyone is to assuume that person is scum. I will have one as well, so dont worry.

I also have something and I want both DP and Rels to humor me, and i'd like rayn to go along with it. I'd like both of you to do your best to make a case on rayn. disregard how unlikly it is, or whether or not its something youu actually believe.

ill be here occassionally to respond, but ill mainly be following along and gathering my thoughts for the end of night post.


Nope this is super fucking retarded greymist.



Explain your reasoning. You are a potential lynch target so you need to back up every assertion


Because Rayn being scum makes no fucking sense based on everything that has happened in this game. Why would he lynch fucking Marv instead of just winning the game?

He is blatantly town and fucking around making cases that nobody believes in only confuses the actual thinking that needs to happen.

And what needs to happen is this: You and Rayn need to filter dive both rels and I and when we vote for each other at lylo whichever one of you is left will need to make a decision.
That is the correct play. I will never ever ever lynch or vote for Rayn and I will not read or make a case on him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2015 16:07 GMT
#889
On December 18 2015 00:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 00:19 GreYMisT wrote:
So first off everyone needs to have a lynch target and analysis post before day end. a new one. if someone does not everyone is to assuume that person is scum. I will have one as well, so dont worry.

I also have something and I want both DP and Rels to humor me, and i'd like rayn to go along with it. I'd like both of you to do your best to make a case on rayn. disregard how unlikly it is, or whether or not its something youu actually believe.

ill be here occassionally to respond, but ill mainly be following along and gathering my thoughts for the end of night post.

LOL you're the doc not the mayor last time I checked. But it's going to be easy.

I think rayn is scum because he couldn't swear he's town; and I think I know why. If he swears he's town, that means DP is confirmed being a super dick posting a super cheap post; and rayn cannot do this.


What is cheap about that post exactly? Everything in it was true and I fucking self voted, I wasn't angry or rage quitting. I just hoped Rayn would win the game after I died.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2015 23:46 GMT
#898
##vote: Rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 13:58 GMT
#921
On December 18 2015 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2015 19:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn is smart enough to analyze the game again at LYLO. As am I (though I don't feel the need to as there is no way on earth rayn is scum)

DP why did you make this post?


If I recall correctly the hydra was talking some bullshit about how you wouldn't listen to them and how you needed to be open to all of the options once they flipped. I was annoyed because everyone knows you are a really strong player and their posts seemed like pointless bullshit to draw attention to their martyring.

I also consider myself smart enough to re-assess. But I also wanted to point out that there was not way my vote was moving onto you ever due to my town read on you being basically infallible.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:00 GMT
#923
On December 18 2015 21:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey actually, i have a question to both of you.
Who would you have killed if you were mafia and why?


I think the correct play is to shoot the un-counterclaimed doc. Although Greymist was quite inactive so I think it is close.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:00 GMT
#924
On December 18 2015 22:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's ask the host if we can play voice mafia tonight about who is scum?

I would actually love to do this except there is no way rels is not scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:08 GMT
#933
On December 18 2015 23:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 22:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 16 2015 19:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn is smart enough to analyze the game again at LYLO. As am I (though I don't feel the need to as there is no way on earth rayn is scum)

DP why did you make this post?


If I recall correctly the hydra was talking some bullshit about how you wouldn't listen to them and how you needed to be open to all of the options once they flipped. I was annoyed because everyone knows you are a really strong player and their posts seemed like pointless bullshit to draw attention to their martyring.

I also consider myself smart enough to re-assess. But I also wanted to point out that there was not way my vote was moving onto you ever due to my town read on you being basically infallible.

I mean like... There is no reason to assume Greymist protected anyone else than me on N1.
Why do you assume i am alive at LYLO if i think there is no way you are mafia?


Because I was using PoE

Rels, DP, Rayn, GM, Hydra

We had one lynch to spare at the time. So no matter what, we lynch scum as long as I am right on you which I am.

So no matter who gets killed at night the scum would be confirmed at lylo therefore there is no need for me to reassess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:11 GMT
#936
On December 18 2015 22:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 22:40 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 22:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What? Why is shooting GM the best play for you?

Cause he's doc and potentially (even if unlikely) didn't save you or Damdred N1. GM is safe kill. And, again, you would not be voting me if I was scum.

Okay thanks, now i need DP's answer on this.

DP -- a follow up question to this too;
What is the best play for Rels in case he is scum?


I think The correct play in a vacuum is to always kill The non CC'd doc.

However;

I think the best play for Rels was to shoot you. But, again, it's close. Like there are valid arguments for both sides, but you are far less likely to be outargued or swayed in your convictions than GreyMist I think.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:20 GMT
#943
On December 18 2015 23:15 Rels wrote:
marv and DP are scum.

marv is the lynch. marv starts posting. I am the lynch. marv deflects and pushes on DP. DP sheeps rayn on me.

If marv is lynched: DP look very good and I look super suspicious.
If DP is lynched: the game is almost lost for scum since marv is not a good enough scum player to survive two more lynches. (or, he's a too good town player to fake it as scum)
If Rels is lynched: LYLO. DP looks null. marv looks OK.

So it's a gambit. If DP is lynched for whatever reason marv lose the game right there. But the other cases are OK.


Why would we not just both lynch you as scum and go straight to lylo?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:20 GMT
#944
On December 18 2015 23:19 Rels wrote:
How do you know scum can no-kill ?


LOL GTFO Rels.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:23 GMT
#948
On December 18 2015 23:21 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 23:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:15 Rels wrote:
marv and DP are scum.

marv is the lynch. marv starts posting. I am the lynch. marv deflects and pushes on DP. DP sheeps rayn on me.

If marv is lynched: DP look very good and I look super suspicious.
If DP is lynched: the game is almost lost for scum since marv is not a good enough scum player to survive two more lynches. (or, he's a too good town player to fake it as scum)
If Rels is lynched: LYLO. DP looks null. marv looks OK.

So it's a gambit. If DP is lynched for whatever reason marv lose the game right there. But the other cases are OK.


Why would we not just both lynch you as scum and go straight to lylo?

I'm not considering the motherfucking hypothetical scenarios. I'm considering what could possibly happen based on the actions of the players, and what outcome it would have.


Well it doesn't make sense for a marv-DP team to not just lynch you, therefore what you posted makes no sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:37 GMT
#956
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
OK I will resume one last time because you are all annoying me.

What happened at EOD1
marv is the lynch. marv starts posting. Rels is the lynch. marv deflects off Rels and pushes on DP. DP sheeps rayn on Rels. Rels deflects off marv and pushes on Arsoul.
Possible lynches: marv, DP, Rels.

1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD
If DP is lynched => LYLO; marv and I, who were the two potential lynches, look super bad. A LITTLE BAD and UNLIKELY ANYWAY
If marv is lynched => It looks like both scum didn't want to vote for each other. I look bad. BAD

You were in this bad situation and as you just said, trying to lynch me is the best option out of those you are providing. Pretty funny that marv tried to lynch me then huh?

On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
2: marv + DP is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If marv is lynched: DP look very good and I look super suspicious. GOOD
If DP is lynched: the game is almost lost for scum since marv is not a good enough scum player to survive two more lynches. (or, he's a too good town player to fake it as scum). BAD but UNLIKELY
If Rels is lynched: LYLO. DP looks null. marv looks OK. SUPER GOOD


So why would marv-dp team go for option two and not the SUPER GOOD option 3?

Makes no fucking sense still.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:38 GMT
#957
This is actually just really dumb.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:42 GMT
#959
On December 18 2015 23:39 Rels wrote:
Shut up fucking scum. It does not prove you're scum; anyone could be scum with marv but me with this analysis. It proves that I am town. I am town because marv was getting lynched and he hates giving information; but somehow we chose a way to play that ONLY LEAD TO BAD SCENARIOS.


YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE BAD SCENARIOS BECAUSE YOU HAD COLLECTIVELY PUT YOURSELF INTO A BAD SCENARIO BY PLAYING LIKE SHIT ON DAY ONE.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:45 GMT
#962
On December 18 2015 23:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 23:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:39 Rels wrote:
Shut up fucking scum. It does not prove you're scum; anyone could be scum with marv but me with this analysis. It proves that I am town. I am town because marv was getting lynched and he hates giving information; but somehow we chose a way to play that ONLY LEAD TO BAD SCENARIOS.


YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE BAD SCENARIOS BECAUSE YOU HAD COLLECTIVELY PUT YOURSELF INTO A BAD SCENARIO BY PLAYING LIKE SHIT ON DAY ONE.

MY POINT IS SCUMS DO NOT PLAY TO PUT THEMSELVES IN BAD SCENARIOS IN THE FIRST PLACE
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ONE OF YOU DOES NOT BUS THE OTHER IN THE SITUATION WE WERE IN AT EOD


If scum NEVER put themselves into bad scenarios then scum would win all the fucking time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:48 GMT
#964
On December 18 2015 23:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 23:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:44 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:39 Rels wrote:
Shut up fucking scum. It does not prove you're scum; anyone could be scum with marv but me with this analysis. It proves that I am town. I am town because marv was getting lynched and he hates giving information; but somehow we chose a way to play that ONLY LEAD TO BAD SCENARIOS.


YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE BAD SCENARIOS BECAUSE YOU HAD COLLECTIVELY PUT YOURSELF INTO A BAD SCENARIO BY PLAYING LIKE SHIT ON DAY ONE.

MY POINT IS SCUMS DO NOT PLAY TO PUT THEMSELVES IN BAD SCENARIOS IN THE FIRST PLACE
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ONE OF YOU DOES NOT BUS THE OTHER IN THE SITUATION WE WERE IN AT EOD


If scum NEVER put themselves into bad scenarios then scum would win all the fucking time.

Yep and we they do, they bus
Case in point: almost every game that was ever played


Not true at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 14:54 GMT
#968
On December 18 2015 23:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 23:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:47 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:44 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:39 Rels wrote:
Shut up fucking scum. It does not prove you're scum; anyone could be scum with marv but me with this analysis. It proves that I am town. I am town because marv was getting lynched and he hates giving information; but somehow we chose a way to play that ONLY LEAD TO BAD SCENARIOS.


YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE BAD SCENARIOS BECAUSE YOU HAD COLLECTIVELY PUT YOURSELF INTO A BAD SCENARIO BY PLAYING LIKE SHIT ON DAY ONE.

MY POINT IS SCUMS DO NOT PLAY TO PUT THEMSELVES IN BAD SCENARIOS IN THE FIRST PLACE
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ONE OF YOU DOES NOT BUS THE OTHER IN THE SITUATION WE WERE IN AT EOD


If scum NEVER put themselves into bad scenarios then scum would win all the fucking time.

Yep and we they do, they bus
Case in point: almost every game that was ever played


Not true at all.

Yep. It's the natural reaction and I have a lot of examples coming to mind rightnow


If scum bussed all the fucking time then their would be no point in bussing because all it would do would be to out your whole fucking scum team.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Stellar Fest
1h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.