• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9395 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:41 GMT
#120
Oh about RSO just rephrasing the exact shit she just said and then saying it again. I am fairly sure she did that exact thing all the time in my last game with her. She was town then FWIW.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:43 GMT
#121
On December 13 2015 08:39 Damdred wrote:
The fact that they have to discuss things and the fact that they appear to be having genuine conversations with one another regarding their recollections of my meta.

I love this part of the hydra read


If you could lynch someone right now who would it be?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 00:14 GMT
#123
On December 13 2015 08:56 Damdred wrote:
Marv, no other way around it today.

If Marv is mafia its probably greymist his partner maybe rels he likes to bus


Yep I think marv is the lynch.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 08:56 GMT
#129
On December 13 2015 09:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Also, here is some more food for thought. According to the post Marv will be mod killed if he fails to vote. This means we lay before us a choice. Option 1 is to vote Marv,
allowing essentially a no lynch day 1 with information. Option number 2 is to let the mod kill happen, and go for double.

Don't know how you all feel about either option, Something to Regard if people start getting strong feelings about someone
.


Why are you deflecting the decision making onto others here? Do you not have your own opinion on what we should do in this situation?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 10:02 GMT
#132
On December 13 2015 18:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DarthPunk are you still around?


Yeah but I'm about to go to bed. What's up?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 10:43 GMT
#140
On December 13 2015 19:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Where is your read on Rels really based on?
Show nested quote +
Not everything he has posted really makes sense, but he is aggressive and is able to change tack really quickly. I also kinda like the dissonance between what he is saying and where he is voting. Like that is something really obvious that scum would avoid IMO and reads like someone who does not give a fuck.

Does not give a fuck = Good

I mean like, what do these things mean:
"like the dissonance between what he is saying and where he is voting"
and
" reads like someone who does not give a fuck"

Have you seen Rels' scumplay?


No I have not seen his scum play. It is based on him not giving a fuck what he looks like. I think that is a townie trait more than a scum trait.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 10:48 GMT
#143
On December 13 2015 19:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 08:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn
I guess you would call this a 'tone' read or whatever, but I am pretty darn good at spotting a townie rayn and alot of what he says makes sense. HIs damdred read was godlike and hard to fake as I have said earlier. His questioning of Rels was also good in that it showed one of the tendencies that I can recall rayn having. That being that he loves to really comb through the things people are saying in order to find small inconsistencies or breakdowns of a normal thought Process.

But you don't have a read on Damdred after saying rayn's read is godlike ?
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
GreyMist

On December 13 2015 03:20 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 13 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels i have a really hard time understanding your thought process atm so could you walk me through it.
There are a couple of things:

1) Your read on Greymist. I actually find it one of the weirdest things in this game that he does not have any sort of read on me. Before your posts two of the three people posting in this game besides him and me have stated they have a townread on me. What i would think Greymist would do is to either agree with the read, or disagree with the read (let it be null/scum for him then). Instead he doesn't do any of this. I consider myself the most vocal person in this game so far besides Damdred --> i would think people would have at least some opinion on me. Apparently you do aswell now, everyone else who has posted (after our morning) does, why is it not weird for you that Greymist doesn't?

(that goes to Greymist aswell, i would like to hear an explanation to this)

2) Your read on RtaniSoul. You think they are second likely to be mafia (calling marv mafia here is just straight out bullshit), based on the fact all they did is call your #1 scumread scum?!?!?! How on earth does this make any sense at all?

3) Why is your vote on someone you can't possibly have any read on instead on someone who you DO apparently have a read on, and you legitmately, based on you, think is mafia?


I don't have time at the moment to post any follow up analysis, so I will only answer the question directed at me.

I did not include any thoughts on you, Ryan, in part because you have been vocal. There is a little more for me to have to figure out and I'd like to not post a read on you until I have.

It's going to be a couple more hours still before I'm able to actually post a lot again, but I promise I'm reading and can interject if need be.


This smells like bullshit to me.

It's true it sounds like a bad excuse.


I am pretty sure I stated that I like Damdred In the thread based on his early game interactions. And I thought rayn also made a good point about Damdred. Should be pretty clear I don't want to lynch Damdred.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 10:58 GMT
#147
On December 13 2015 19:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Also, here is some more food for thought. According to the post Marv will be mod killed if he fails to vote. This means we lay before us a choice. Option 1 is to vote Marv,
allowing essentially a no lynch day 1 with information. Option number 2 is to let the mod kill happen, and go for double.

Don't know how you all feel about either option, Something to Regard if people start getting strong feelings about someone
.

We do not gain a mislynch from a modkill.
With a mislynch + NK we are at 3v2 LYLO tomorrow
With a modkill + mafia lynch + NK we are at 3v1 MYLO tomorrow.
With a modkill + mislynch + NK we lost.


Why you assuming marv is gonna flip town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 10:59 GMT
#150
Nevermind I'm dumb.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 11:00 GMT
#151
On December 13 2015 19:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 19:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 13 2015 19:56 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 09:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Also, here is some more food for thought. According to the post Marv will be mod killed if he fails to vote. This means we lay before us a choice. Option 1 is to vote Marv,
allowing essentially a no lynch day 1 with information. Option number 2 is to let the mod kill happen, and go for double.

Don't know how you all feel about either option, Something to Regard if people start getting strong feelings about someone
.

We do not gain a mislynch from a modkill.
With a mislynch + NK we are at 3v2 LYLO tomorrow
With a modkill + mafia lynch + NK we are at 3v1 MYLO tomorrow.
With a modkill + mislynch + NK we lost.


Why you assuming marv is gonna flip town?

Cause these are the scenarios where marv gets modkilled. I assume he won't get modkilled as scum.


Wait What?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 11:01 GMT
#153
Why would marv not get modkilled as scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 11:03 GMT
#154
I assumed you didn't include the scenario of marv being scum beacuse it didn't give us extra lynches and could only speed up the win. But your explanation is kinda ??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 11:04 GMT
#156
On December 13 2015 20:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Why would marv not get modkilled as scum?

Because he would vote at the last second to not be modkilled.

Right.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 11:05 GMT
#157
If marv is mafia i'm gonna be really mad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 11:08 GMT
#159
anyway I'm going to bed. I'll be at work tomorrow for most of the day. so I'll probably post in the evening.

My preferred lynches are marv> greymist in that order.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 20:18 GMT
#209
Hey rayn can you do me a favor and off the top of your head tell me what my position on everyone in this game is.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 20:19 GMT
#211
Unvote
I got 20 minutes before I leave for work.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 20:25 GMT
#222
On December 14 2015 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2015 05:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Hey rayn can you do me a favor and off the top of your head tell me what my position on everyone in this game is.

rayn
Damdred
rsoultanis
rels
greymist
marv
(unless the two last have changed)


Well the list has changed. BUT. How does this question make any sense?
On December 14 2015 02:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
@DP, if you could address the above question...who is scum other than marv?...that would be nice.


When it is super clear what my reads have been.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 20:26 GMT
#224
Marv how does thinking greymist looks scummy make me scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 13 2015 20:27 GMT
#227
And why am I scum for it when other people have expressed similar sentiments and are town? Like, is everyone who has stated that Greymist is scummy but are not voting for him also scum?

That makes no fucking sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12764
Rain 1956
Artosis 768
White-Ra 204
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever615
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4212
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1494
ArmadaUGS611
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor698
WinterStarcraft240
Other Games
summit1g8776
shahzam673
Day[9].tv603
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0275
ViBE137
Maynarde135
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick785
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1097
• Day9tv603
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 31m
OSC
12h 31m
Stellar Fest
12h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.