• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8846 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 16:36 GMT
#359
On December 02 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 01:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 02 2015 01:23 Rels wrote:
On December 02 2015 01:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got to college campus and took care of stuff and about Palmar: It's meta read that I have on him because he did similar stuff to me in Metal Mini which you observed and I do find Shining town for now although he did show huge emotions as scum last game but I giving him a benefit of a doubt. Mainly Shining's content seems better ths game than his last game when he was scum vs me.

Any idea on what could be scum ?

I told you earlier that I think Tfrel is scum mainly his stuff about me.....

His "stuff about you" was a trap that he didn't believe in. I don't think Trfel has posted a read on you. Does knowing that make you re evaluate ?

Hmm maybe but I remember him attacking Geript in Student V for imposing a limit of how many posts he would make per phase and e was scum there so(shrugs).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 16:45 GMT
#364
On December 02 2015 01:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 01:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 02 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
On December 02 2015 01:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 02 2015 01:23 Rels wrote:
On December 02 2015 01:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got to college campus and took care of stuff and about Palmar: It's meta read that I have on him because he did similar stuff to me in Metal Mini which you observed and I do find Shining town for now although he did show huge emotions as scum last game but I giving him a benefit of a doubt. Mainly Shining's content seems better ths game than his last game when he was scum vs me.

Any idea on what could be scum ?

I told you earlier that I think Tfrel is scum mainly his stuff about me.....

His "stuff about you" was a trap that he didn't believe in. I don't think Trfel has posted a read on you. Does knowing that make you re evaluate ?

Hmm maybe but I remember him attacking Geript in Student V for imposing a limit of how many posts he would make per phase and e was scum there so(shrugs).
Why do you think that my attack on geript in that game is relevant to my alignment this game?

Sorry, I just really don't see the connection.

Because it seemed like similar manner on what you did to me this game..... Anyways you got any scum reads so far?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 19:24 GMT
#399
Okay I here now and Tfrel I did answer HTS just not directly quoted.
On December 02 2015 04:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Looking at 346/349 -

LS, I'm not referring to meta. Let's make sure I'm not misunderstanding you here.

I'm not talking about Palmar's tone in general. I'm talking about his case. If you read the context differently, then tell me how you interpreted that.

You are saying that he's town because his tone is serious and from 349 it's based on meta. Okay fine, but regardless of meta, why would Palmar's case NOT be serious? What I'm trying to say here is that you are townreading him for a poor reason.

I didn't say it wasn't serious? Anyways the way he argued Shining like I said had a serious tone plus like said he did a very similar thing to me in Metal Mini when I was fighting him and felt frustrated with him. It took me a bit of arguing to get him to townread me in that game because I was still a newbie lol.... So it a little both but more towards personal experience with him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 19:27 GMT
#401
On December 02 2015 04:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Also post 349:

Show nested quote +
Just got to college campus and took care of stuff and about Palmar: It's meta read that I have on him because he did similar stuff to me in Metal Mini which you observed and I do find Shining town for now although he did show huge emotions as scum last game but I giving him a benefit of a doubt. Mainly Shining's content seems better ths game than his last game when he was scum vs me.


Alright, so in spite of your meta read on Shining and your fear read from earlier, you still think his content is better this game rather than last. What game was this, and how long ago and how are you so sure that his scum game hasn't improved given what you've said with the emotions?

Drams whichwas like maybe a month or two ago O_o
Just instincts plus his content was much better this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 19:33 GMT
#404
On December 02 2015 04:31 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 04:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 02 2015 04:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Also post 349:

Just got to college campus and took care of stuff and about Palmar: It's meta read that I have on him because he did similar stuff to me in Metal Mini which you observed and I do find Shining town for now although he did show huge emotions as scum last game but I giving him a benefit of a doubt. Mainly Shining's content seems better ths game than his last game when he was scum vs me.


Alright, so in spite of your meta read on Shining and your fear read from earlier, you still think his content is better this game rather than last. What game was this, and how long ago and how are you so sure that his scum game hasn't improved given what you've said with the emotions?

Drams whichwas like maybe a month or two ago O_o
Just instincts plus his content was much better this game.


*facepalm* duh, I'm an idiot. I completely forgot about Drams. Super lurky in that game.

You were host of that game you silly goofball
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 22:32 GMT
#431
Back from class after some relaxation.
On December 02 2015 07:18 Rels wrote:
LS: if you had to name a team of 3 mafias, who would that be and why ?

Idk yet this game is getting a little hard. I wish that Onegu and Kush actually do stuff so I can flesh them out in terms of alignment. Otherwise after considering that he did his thing on me as a trap(if I reading this correctly) Tfrel moved to null for now but still it was kind of a weird thing to do for him. Idk why people having trouble with DYS? I see him more of a newbie player than a veteran player honestly so(shrugs). So nothing yet for a team.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 22:33 GMT
#432
On December 02 2015 04:38 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 04:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I here now and Tfrel I did answer HTS just not directly quoted.
On December 02 2015 04:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Looking at 346/349 -

LS, I'm not referring to meta. Let's make sure I'm not misunderstanding you here.

I'm not talking about Palmar's tone in general. I'm talking about his case. If you read the context differently, then tell me how you interpreted that.

You are saying that he's town because his tone is serious and from 349 it's based on meta. Okay fine, but regardless of meta, why would Palmar's case NOT be serious? What I'm trying to say here is that you are townreading him for a poor reason.

I didn't say it wasn't serious? Anyways the way he argued Shining like I said had a serious tone plus like said he did a very similar thing to me in Metal Mini when I was fighting him and felt frustrated with him. It took me a bit of arguing to get him to townread me in that game because I was still a newbie lol.... So it a little both but more towards personal experience with him.


Argh, no. I am saying that you said his tone is serious. In any case, you want to say you are giving a personal read towards him.

Alright, I still think this is a bad read because like I said before Palmar really can't be done off one read, but now that I've fleshed it out I don't think you are mafia for this. Still need to read the rest of your filter in conjunction with Trfel/Damdred when I return though.

Might of misread what you were trying to ask since I still tired.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 22:34 GMT
#433
On December 02 2015 04:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Yes, LS, I know but to be quite honest, when I think of Drams, I think of that game for all of the fighting that went down that game of which he wasn't a part of. Don't want to be a dead horse on that, but that's that.

Fair enough.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 00:29 GMT
#456
On December 02 2015 09:27 Damdred wrote:
Could someone help me, every question trfel has asked me to my knowledge I've answered either to him sort o some one else who asked the same thing.

Like it's beyond baffling.

For all we know he could be going insane irl :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 15:21 GMT
#483
Well I am now full awake after some time(Mountain Dew FTW for Caffeine).
On December 02 2015 14:14 DoYouHas wrote:
Well reading the filters of my middleground group (Fid, HtS, LS, disfo) was significantly less productive than I had hoped.

Gnight folks

@LS - I would like to hear your feelings towards Palmar, Damdred, and Rels.

Palmar and Damdred are certainly Town.
Palmar like I said his seriousness and his behavior towards Shining earlier was pretty much what he did when I played with him in Metal Mini when he showed similar behavior towards me.
Damdred is actually full tryhard mode plus he actually trying to steer the direction of the town a few times.
Rels I would like to call him town but his town game is so similar to his scum game as I been fooled by him in my last games I had played before taking a break -_-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 15:22 GMT
#484
On December 02 2015 23:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I just woke up, and I am not feeling any better. I'm headed to a doctor's appointment in an hour, but I am hoping to get back in thread barring anything serious.

I fully realise I have a shittonne to catch up on - if anyone has any questions for me, or anything specific they want me to weigh on, please prompt me and I'll do so when I return.

Please get better soon Dani
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 15:23 GMT
#485
On December 02 2015 22:26 Damdred wrote:
##vote fidel86

I'll answer trfel after coffee

Ugh what you reason for voting James here? looked in your filter and couldn't find anything :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 16:48 GMT
#490
On December 03 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 00:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:26 Damdred wrote:
##vote fidel86

I'll answer trfel after coffee

Ugh what you reason for voting James here? looked in your filter and couldn't find anything :o

LS are you mafia?

No I not Palmar and Marv would still call me town if he's was here but might be because he's a huge sucker for me.
Here's a present for you;
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 18:01 GMT
#504
On December 03 2015 02:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 23:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I just woke up, and I am not feeling any better. I'm headed to a doctor's appointment in an hour, but I am hoping to get back in thread barring anything serious.

I fully realise I have a shittonne to catch up on - if anyone has any questions for me, or anything specific they want me to weigh on, please prompt me and I'll do so when I return.
First of all, really sorry that you aren't feeling well. Hope you can recover soon.

Why did you vote for DoYouHas instead of kushm4sta?
Why didn't you include LightningStrike in the lynch list? Now that he's (at least mostly, I think?) answered your questions, what do you think about him?
Why did your read on me (Trfel) change?

read her filter if you want to see her progression on me
+ Show Spoiler +
She thinks I town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 18:06 GMT
#506
On December 03 2015 03:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 03:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 03 2015 02:58 Trfel wrote:
On December 02 2015 23:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I just woke up, and I am not feeling any better. I'm headed to a doctor's appointment in an hour, but I am hoping to get back in thread barring anything serious.

I fully realise I have a shittonne to catch up on - if anyone has any questions for me, or anything specific they want me to weigh on, please prompt me and I'll do so when I return.
First of all, really sorry that you aren't feeling well. Hope you can recover soon.

Why did you vote for DoYouHas instead of kushm4sta?
Why didn't you include LightningStrike in the lynch list? Now that he's (at least mostly, I think?) answered your questions, what do you think about him?
Why did your read on me (Trfel) change?

read her filter if you want to see her progression on me
+ Show Spoiler +
She thinks I town.
And where did you get that conclusion from?

On December 02 2015 04:38 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 04:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I here now and Tfrel I did answer HTS just not directly quoted.
On December 02 2015 04:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Looking at 346/349 -

LS, I'm not referring to meta. Let's make sure I'm not misunderstanding you here.

I'm not talking about Palmar's tone in general. I'm talking about his case. If you read the context differently, then tell me how you interpreted that.

You are saying that he's town because his tone is serious and from 349 it's based on meta. Okay fine, but regardless of meta, why would Palmar's case NOT be serious? What I'm trying to say here is that you are townreading him for a poor reason.

I didn't say it wasn't serious? Anyways the way he argued Shining like I said had a serious tone plus like said he did a very similar thing to me in Metal Mini when I was fighting him and felt frustrated with him. It took me a bit of arguing to get him to townread me in that game because I was still a newbie lol.... So it a little both but more towards personal experience with him.


Argh, no. I am saying that you said his tone is serious. In any case, you want to say you are giving a personal read towards him.

Alright, I still think this is a bad read because like I said before Palmar really can't be done off one read, but now that I've fleshed it out I don't think you are mafia for this. Still need to read the rest of your filter in conjunction with Trfel/Damdred when I return though.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 18:16 GMT
#512
On December 03 2015 03:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 03 2015 03:04 Trfel wrote:
On December 03 2015 03:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 03 2015 02:58 Trfel wrote:
On December 02 2015 23:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I just woke up, and I am not feeling any better. I'm headed to a doctor's appointment in an hour, but I am hoping to get back in thread barring anything serious.

I fully realise I have a shittonne to catch up on - if anyone has any questions for me, or anything specific they want me to weigh on, please prompt me and I'll do so when I return.
First of all, really sorry that you aren't feeling well. Hope you can recover soon.

Why did you vote for DoYouHas instead of kushm4sta?
Why didn't you include LightningStrike in the lynch list? Now that he's (at least mostly, I think?) answered your questions, what do you think about him?
Why did your read on me (Trfel) change?

read her filter if you want to see her progression on me
+ Show Spoiler +
She thinks I town.
And where did you get that conclusion from?

On December 02 2015 04:38 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 02 2015 04:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I here now and Tfrel I did answer HTS just not directly quoted.
On December 02 2015 04:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Looking at 346/349 -

LS, I'm not referring to meta. Let's make sure I'm not misunderstanding you here.

I'm not talking about Palmar's tone in general. I'm talking about his case. If you read the context differently, then tell me how you interpreted that.

You are saying that he's town because his tone is serious and from 349 it's based on meta. Okay fine, but regardless of meta, why would Palmar's case NOT be serious? What I'm trying to say here is that you are townreading him for a poor reason.

I didn't say it wasn't serious? Anyways the way he argued Shining like I said had a serious tone plus like said he did a very similar thing to me in Metal Mini when I was fighting him and felt frustrated with him. It took me a bit of arguing to get him to townread me in that game because I was still a newbie lol.... So it a little both but more towards personal experience with him.


Argh, no. I am saying that you said his tone is serious. In any case, you want to say you are giving a personal read towards him.

Alright, I still think this is a bad read because like I said before Palmar really can't be done off one read, but now that I've fleshed it out I don't think you are mafia for this. Still need to read the rest of your filter in conjunction with Trfel/Damdred when I return though.

Yeah....

"I don't think you are mafia for this" means that Half the Sky is not scum reading you for one specific thing in your filter. As in, she could be scum reading you for the entire rest of your filter. And that's not a townread on that one thing either.

Does anyone know if LightningStrike is generally this self-conscious as town with regards to other people's townreads on him? To make a big jump like this and try to assume everything is a townread?

Because this is making me doubt my earlier town lean on him.

It's implied I thought O_o(At least how I read it and I hope she gets better soon honestly) Also for note you played a shit ton of games with me when I'm town and I surprised you kinda forgot how I play
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:06 GMT
#652
I trying to catch up as I was in Geology Lab today T_T I reading the thread right now but I going to be heading home soon s(shrugs) attempting to catch up.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:14 GMT
#663
Okay DAMDRED IS A FUCKING IDIOT WHY FORGOT TO READ I ME BEEN BUT HE READ ME CORRECTLY ALL BUT THE TIME HE BEEN MAFIA.............
Dropping my vote on MD IDK HOME BUT I VT I DON'T TO DIE NOW.
##Vote:MooseyDoosey
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:54 GMT
#723
I back and LIKE I SAID FUCKING VANILLA TOWN -__-
Anyways I getting lynched rip LYNCH MOOSEYDOOSEY PLEASE IF I DON'T GET LYNCHED OR AFTER I GET LYNCHED.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:55 GMT
#726
Like I willing to switch my vote if it means to save me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox739
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 535
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS43
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 18m
Online Event
7h 18m
FEL
12h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.