• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9157 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 25 2015 11:43 GMT
#46
Well, since it doesn't look like this will start before Sunday:

/in

kinda worried that I will have no one to rant at with huge walls of spam posts, since I won't have a coach for the first time.

Trfel: can you plant less trees this time around?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 25 2015 14:01 GMT
#48
On November 25 2015 22:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Someone asked me to.

/in


yooo, cupcake! <3
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 26 2015 19:39 GMT
#58
On November 27 2015 02:04 Half the Sky wrote:
Pre-game excuse - If this game starts soon, I have two job interviews on Monday so I won't be anywhere near this game especially if either of them go really well \o/

Well, here's hoping.


glgl! <3

On November 27 2015 03:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
So where did BH go? The sign-up list in the OP hasn't changed at all.


Noticed this, too. Assuming thanksgiving since BH is murrican.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 28 2015 01:14 GMT
#69
On November 28 2015 01:42 Damdred wrote:
Shining is guilt tripping me .... Oh temptaition


Who am I going to sheep, if you are not around?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 28 2015 03:28 GMT
#71
On November 28 2015 11:48 Damdred wrote:
Wellllll....

/in

maybe I'll be ok for one


awesome.

1 slot left.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 28 2015 19:41 GMT
#74
/confirm
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 29 2015 15:46 GMT
#92
Pregame excuse time: next Saturday (05.12.15) I won't have much time at all.

GL HF everyone, may RNGesus grant your wishes.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 29 2015 17:51 GMT
#97
On November 30 2015 01:47 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2015 00:46 disformation wrote:
GL HF everyone, may RNGesus make me Mafia.


Fixed that for you. There needs to be a first time for scumformation.


haha. wouldn't mind rolling mafia for once. On the other hand I'd also like to find out if I can improve my town game after the super bad D1 last game and the weak points I was able to find afterwards.
So I wouldn't mind rolling town either. That being said something other than VT would be kinda nice for a change. xD

But let us see what happens...

That remind me: I need to update my profile with the last game.

On November 30 2015 02:15 Fidei86 wrote:
pregame excuse I am bad at mafia


Also this. xD
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 29 2015 18:27 GMT
#100
On November 30 2015 03:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
pregame excuse: i said i'll play d1 but remember that i only play d1 as mafia but then again i like playing w/ damdred which might make me try but then i have bias towards damdred so if i'm town that's a negative spiral and btw if i do roll mafia idk if i'll actually play or not for mindgames but idk if i'll be able to muster the decision to play if i'm town but guys i've rolled town in every one of blazinghand's games so ofc i'll roll town but maybe this time it's time to break the chain...


So in short you are saying that you trying/playing D1 is WIFOM regarding to your alignment and that in the case you are actually doing stuff D1 we need to read you based on content? Sounds like a good plan. :p
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 29 2015 22:10 GMT
#107
On November 30 2015 06:59 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 12:33 NocturneMage wrote:
/replace


This guy


You might want to ask HtS if she is okay with that... probably they will talk about that anyway though.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 29 2015 22:34 GMT
#110
*shrug* hosts call. was just trying to be thoughtful and stuffs.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 16:27 GMT
#126
Another pregame excuse: I will try to be less active than last game, since I want to get some RL stuff done starting this week. Since I have access to a PC most of the time, let us see if that plan works out. xD
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 18:23 GMT
#135
Yay!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 19:45 GMT
#138
pregame excuse: I am tired but already drank one normal and three large coffees. Halp?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 20:00 GMT
#140
On December 01 2015 04:49 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 01:30 Rels wrote:
On November 27 2015 02:04 Half the Sky wrote:
Pre-game excuse - If this game starts soon, I have two job interviews on Monday so I won't be anywhere near this game especially if either of them go really well \o/

Well, here's hoping.

So what's the news ?


She texted me after both ended. Both went very well.

She might have another one in the works as well. Honestly I'm just glad she has options.


that is pretty damn good.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 20:10 GMT
#142
On December 01 2015 05:04 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 04:45 disformation wrote:
pregame excuse: I am tired but already drank one normal and three large coffees. Halp?


That doesn't sound good at all. How much sleep did you get?

I get ridiculous headaches with that amount of caffeine.


about 4 hours I think. My sleep schedule is kinda messed up right now. I either can't get out of bed and sleep like 10 to 13 hours or I run on no sleep all caffeine. Don't get headaches that often though. Mostly when I don't drink enough water on top of that and end up sleeping 10+ hours.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 23:06 GMT
#148
disformation present and accounted for.

On December 01 2015 08:04 Trfel wrote:

Trumpets!

The rest of the orchestra doesn't matter one bit

but they messed up at about 1:14

Also, Blazinghand making us lose 4 minutes of our Day 1, worst host ever


This video contains content from nikitaventures music, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I swear I need to get a proxy or something for youtube one day. -.-
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 23:11 GMT
#154
On December 01 2015 08:09 Trfel wrote:
Sorry about that disformation, I guess I just assumed that America was the most strict with regards to Youtube video rights.

It was the first video for "Festive Overture" that came up, and it was a pretty lousy one, anyway. No loss.


Germany is super horrible in that regard. We have something called the GEMA (GEMA; English: Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights) and they block tons of stuff on youtube. Annoying as hell.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 23:26 GMT
#160
I have the feeling Trfel is trying to answer your questions with a yes.

Was trying to come up with something witty to say about you not playing to your wincon anyway, but I guess it would be better of you to check your PM...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 23:36 GMT
#165
On December 01 2015 08:27 Damdred wrote:
Well hello there strangers.

My name is Damdred and we need a clear direction in this thread, I am the hero that you guys have and need. This is the plan, we each are responsible for our own reads but also communicating them to the thread.

Firstly for the roles, nobody should talk about this besides an opinion going forward, if you are a named towny you should claim asap, it narrows down the pool that we lynch from and also gives us more to work with. however if you are the Vet do not claim unless absolutely necessary. If you are shot claim if you aren't shut the hell up. After you use your power claim straight away your findings if you are one shot obviously do not pussy foot away and give mafia the ability to cause town to second guess you. As such thank you for your time in reading this.

Secondly I am going to try to keep my posts as concise as possible but with as much read information in it as I can, I will attempt to update the thread every 10-15 posts with where I have people and will be able to answer why they are there, I implore each of you to make as many reads as you can and when questioned do not freak out.

Anyway lets have us a good game.

Super Town:
Damdred


But are you the hero this town deserves?
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 568
910 476
Hyuk 281
Soma 85
Dewaltoss 78
Light 69
Killer 64
Shinee 43
Mind 37
NotJumperer 37
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 20
sorry 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1193
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1992
Khaldor529
Other Games
gofns4111
singsing1149
ceh9618
XBOCT306
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS41
DeMusliM10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• LUISG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1222
• Stunt575
Other Games
• WagamamaTV113
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 1m
Stellar Fest
4h 1m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.