• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)63Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9949 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:18 GMT
#2718
ahhh...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:21 GMT
#2719
On November 13 2015 02:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 02:52 Half the Sky wrote:
1h45m spent in customs....someone please kill me.

Kita, regarding the scum meta on SOTW 2 and Drams, being on mobile, I cannot quote, but I will do my best to try and direct you based on everything I recall.

From those two games, Rels thrives in environments where there are scummy townies. The same parallel is here - you have Schokey and myself scumread nearly all game until this most recent cycle and sicklucker has and still has chock decent doubt on him.

Let me try and break it down as best I can.

SOTW 2 - scumteam were Damdred/Rels/Fidei
1 The scummy townies from my own recollection from DAY ONE are: Shining (day vigged day 1)/Dandel Ion (lynched day 1 because of activity/nonsensical)/LightningStrike and there might have been one more. If I recall right, focus on the interactions between Rels vs Lightning Strike and I BELEIVE Dandel Ion. HE IS OUT TO GET THEM.

Rels is able to take control of the thread day 2 onwards because he is the only one that fully understands the complex mechanics of SOTW 2 and rayn was forced to trust him. A lot of the tone reads you cite here are present there and you will see are NAI.

Battle of the Drams - scumteam sicklucker/Rels/Shining
1 Again focus on interactions. The scummy townies this game were scott31337 (replaced in and mislynched day 1 for J-Roc a smurf who left him in a bad position), coolTLname (mislynched day 2, unfamiliar with TL mafia style coming from SC2 mafia).

He pushed Trfel hard early day 1 (607/620) from baic questions, coolTL name from #751/753 in that thread. Also look at 751/753 posts in Drams and compare that to the posts in this game where he's pushing Artanis. There are places he stretches the truth and I caught where he was doing that with Artanis this game.

And people who want to townread Rels on activity. No.

Filters -
SOTW 2 - 21 pages (3 cycles I think, endgamed n3)
Drams - 28 pages (3 cycles I think, conceded n3 as the entire scumteam was exposed)

So what scummy townie am I attacking this game ? Who are my danden ion / bm / coolTLname (lol my phone has this name registered cause I typed it so much) / JRoc ?


me?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:27 GMT
#2720
On November 13 2015 03:31 Vivax wrote:
You don't just walk into TL and townread kita.
Especially when he pushes my slot who will start expelling massive townie bricks when I have more time for this game.

I just went a bit over Xatalos last pages and I like where his head is, actually. I need more time for this game :> , but my SL read will probably stay as it is, so will the kita read. The last mafia is tricky but I'm leaning towards HTS.


you cant possibly think me and kita are on a team...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:31 GMT
#2721
On November 13 2015 06:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 21:13 sicklucker wrote:
Also you saying that the vote was "obviuosly going to be a majority" rubs me the wrong way. when I checked out of the thread I acualy thought it was never passing. (and this is a huge reason why im mad at you) I also felt like it was a team you would have issues with. Did you really town read all of these guys enough to vote yes? really?

How does this match up with
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:46 sicklucker wrote:
Im pretty sure of the others and your crafty and kind of low key this game. Infact I was super suspicious of you untill you no voted thats probably the only reason im including you and you could be smart enough to vote for cred there since it was a landslide vote

?

Either it appeared to be a landslide and my no vote doesn't mean anything in which case your initial reason to townread me again wasn't actually anything you believed in, or it didn't actually appear to become a landslide and it does have meaning. You can't have it both ways.

Also, Rels attempting to bury me is fairly expected. I'm amazed at how quickly you changed your mind again believing someone you scumread pretty strongly. What happened?

Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
Just dont follow hts suggestions and add art. hes not in your town read list and im pretty sure hes fucking scum based on day 1 vote logic and reads

So I'm scum for my Day 1 vote despite the fact that HtS did the exact same?
I also had an actually good reason for it in that if it passed I could just send the same mission + myself and win the game if you're all town. HtS didn't quite have that reason, yet for some reason it makes me scum yet doesn't make her scum.

Yeah, don't think I want SL on any mission right now.


stfu dude those were not related your so desperate. point one you made is what i expected. Point two was what really happened and me dealing with it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:32 GMT
#2722
On November 13 2015 06:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 21:13 sicklucker wrote:
Also you saying that the vote was "obviuosly going to be a majority" rubs me the wrong way. when I checked out of the thread I acualy thought it was never passing. (and this is a huge reason why im mad at you) I also felt like it was a team you would have issues with. Did you really town read all of these guys enough to vote yes? really?

How does this match up with
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 19:46 sicklucker wrote:
Im pretty sure of the others and your crafty and kind of low key this game. Infact I was super suspicious of you untill you no voted thats probably the only reason im including you and you could be smart enough to vote for cred there since it was a landslide vote

?

Either it appeared to be a landslide and my no vote doesn't mean anything in which case your initial reason to townread me again wasn't actually anything you believed in, or it didn't actually appear to become a landslide and it does have meaning. You can't have it both ways.

Also, Rels attempting to bury me is fairly expected. I'm amazed at how quickly you changed your mind again believing someone you scumread pretty strongly. What happened?

Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
Just dont follow hts suggestions and add art. hes not in your town read list and im pretty sure hes fucking scum based on day 1 vote logic and reads

So I'm scum for my Day 1 vote despite the fact that HtS did the exact same?
I also had an actually good reason for it in that if it passed I could just send the same mission + myself and win the game if you're all town. HtS didn't quite have that reason, yet for some reason it makes me scum yet doesn't make her scum.

Yeah, don't think I want SL on any mission right now.


hts is bleeding town your not
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:34 GMT
#2723
"Im pretty sure of the others and your crafty and kind of low key this game. Infact I was super suspicious of you untill you no voted thats probably the only reason im including you and you could be smart enough to vote for cred there since it was a landslide vote"

I said many time in thread art I left the thread after the noms were released voted no thinking their is no way this will pass. Then I came back saw 7 votes and you were not one of them.

Like your trying to twist my words (poorly) to make me look scummy to suit your agenda I hope everyone notices what I do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:39 GMT
#2725
On November 13 2015 07:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 07:15 Vivax wrote:
There's one thing I wanna know though: Why is Artanis not trusting me? I thought his early townread wasn't bad if genuine (he worded it kinda sloppy tho).

I am kind of trusting you, but it requires Xata to be scum and with how scummy SL just looked I'm actually not sure on that one anymore.


how did I look even remotely scummy other then not including you in the cool kids club?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:39 GMT
#2726
i did nothing DIfferent other then that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:41 GMT
#2727
On November 13 2015 07:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 07:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Anyway, gone for the rest of the night.


Good night Lex <3

I know I'm right on sicklucker and Xatalos.

I just wish we were both a little more articulate about it (although it's better for sicklucker at this point to be so). I tried explaining it once. Ugh.


No I tried my heart out I went over the thread on and off for like 6 hours today. I did my part im done and voting yes on this because its apparently the best were gonna get
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:42 GMT
#2728
On November 13 2015 07:23 Half the Sky wrote:
sicklucker - #2686 is a VERY good post by Artanis. I suggest you read it when you wake up.


thats not even the first time he posted that shit
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 12 2015 23:47 GMT
#2729
Anyway since hts thinks I somewhat have to justify myself being an obviuos town its my filter. If you ever want to tell the different between me town game and my mafia game just look at my filter. I have never had this big of a filter as mafia in like my 12 mafia games on tl...

Im sure some nerd can dig up this stat submitting my vote now hopefully next time I enter the thread its not the post game thread where I will berate you all ;p
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 00:09 GMT
#2733
This is a much smaller game then any of those. Ive had many 30+ town filters
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 00:10 GMT
#2734
And im pretty sure void was like 300+ pages off the top of my head I know alot of you were in it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 00:10 GMT
#2735
But theres a few pages in this thread where I have like 20 straight posts? come on thats so my town tell
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 02:00 GMT
#2747
coag if you dont read the game you probably will have no clue what to do. From what I know of you theres 0 chance you do this and its gonna be a very big game decision and you will never have good information.

The only fair thing to do as a sub here besides reading the game (which i know you wont do) is flip a coin. hes you vote yes, tails oyu vote no.

(yes im serious i would rather gamble here then coag make a random decision but I sapose thats the same thing)

The other option you have is a find a town and do what he says. you probably wont pick me so fuck that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 05:05 GMT
#2749
suck my %&^$
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 05:06 GMT
#2750
like someone who had like a 1 page filter in the two games I played with him should not be subbing into a complex game 140 pages. your basicly a random enigma who will vote randomly now and since your town that is gonna make us lose
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 05:06 GMT
#2751
Thats more me being mad a at ryan dont take that the wrong way
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 06:41 GMT
#2753
ya well prove me wrong but i doubt it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2015 06:41 GMT
#2754
anyway ill treat you like a real boy now sorry
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft428
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
Nina 86
ViBE84
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 155
Noble 77
Hyuk 62
NaDa 51
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
Doublelift3742
Counter-Strike
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox480
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4542
Khaldor601
Other Games
summit1g7987
FrodaN1731
Coldzera 808
shahzam535
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0310
KnowMe181
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King50
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21570
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 49m
Online Event
10h 49m
FEL
15h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.