• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8773 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 10:41 GMT
#238
On September 15 2015 19:28 Tictock wrote:
Well I'm also waiting on HtS to make an entrance, but I have to head to work soon.

I'm not sold on his read, but I'll admit Rels has done good open post cases before. TS might be someone to keep an eye on.

I'm not sure I like BM.

This was an odd explanation to throwing out a townread on rayn.
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 10:29 Bill Murray wrote:
well you're the first person in any game if we're both in the game that im going to try to get a read on because you usually have something important going on


I am also kinda waffling on what does that make BM.
I am pretty sure that is alignment indicatice i am just not sure into which way yet.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 11:56 GMT
#241
On September 15 2015 20:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 19:28 Tictock wrote:
Well I'm also waiting on HtS to make an entrance, but I have to head to work soon.

I'm not sold on his read, but I'll admit Rels has done good open post cases before. TS might be someone to keep an eye on.

I'm not sure I like BM.

This was an odd explanation to throwing out a townread on rayn.
On September 15 2015 10:29 Bill Murray wrote:
well you're the first person in any game if we're both in the game that im going to try to get a read on because you usually have something important going on


I am also kinda waffling on what does that make BM.
I am pretty sure that is alignment indicatice i am just not sure into which way yet.

?? How can this be town indicative ?

geript was BM there when we were talking in TS about our strengths in games?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 12:07 GMT
#244
On September 15 2015 20:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Afternoon everyone!

Swamped at work, so just started reading the thread.
I'm town but not the martyr.


this is a really weird post.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 12:20 GMT
#249
On September 15 2015 21:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 21:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 20:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Afternoon everyone!

Swamped at work, so just started reading the thread.
I'm town but not the martyr.


this is a really weird post.

I find too
Like here is the timeline:
1 - HTS starts to read the thread
2 - HTS sees that rayn wants the martyr to claim
3 - HTS stops reading and says "hello, I'm no martyr"
4 - HTS resumes reading

Pretty weird time to post an "hello" post.

this
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 12:29 GMT
#256
On September 15 2015 21:25 Vivax wrote:
I don't see how it is indicative for her being anything.

If she has read like one page of the game and has never played this game i don't know how she trusts me enough to make the claim when she does (especially i derped and didn't even notice Palmar had changed the role slightly before like page 12).....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 12:34 GMT
#262
On September 15 2015 21:33 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 21:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:25 Vivax wrote:
I don't see how it is indicative for her being anything.

If she has read like one page of the game and has never played this game i don't know how she trusts me enough to make the claim when she does (especially i derped and didn't even notice Palmar had changed the role slightly before like page 12).....


Based on your reads and your mechanics explanations, I trusted you enough that I could get a townlean on you, not that you were right about the mechanics. Those to me are two separate things. If I couldn't trust you were town, I wouldn't have said about me not being the martyr.

Okay so;
you saw me posting why the martyr should claim before you claimed you are not one right?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 12:36 GMT
#265
On September 15 2015 21:33 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and ofc people want to lynch me I went afk. I honestly went to pokemon but I had take care of some college stuff when I got home. Now about the Martyr claim: I don't really like it myself because if you think about who would the martyr protect if they protect anyone? I feel like rayn could be mafia for his martyr hunting despite him being the main person speaking in the thread.

so instead of arguing why claiming it is bad you just call me mafia when you don't even read my reasoning why the claiming is the correct play.

good job, try again.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 12:37 GMT
#267
On September 15 2015 21:36 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - Damn quotes.

No I'm not.

i meant, you read my reasoning why claiming is good before you said you are not the martyr, right?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 12:41 GMT
#273
On September 15 2015 21:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Martyrs are actually useful as the game progresses and Rayn knows that.

no they are not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:05 GMT
#296
On September 15 2015 21:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:36 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - Damn quotes.

No I'm not.

i meant, you read my reasoning why claiming is good before you said you are not the martyr, right?

Yes, that and other people claiming "not martyr".

Okay so;
you read the mechanics, you read my reasoning.

When you read my reasoning why did you not notice it conflicts with the mechanics (because it does)?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:08 GMT
#297
On September 15 2015 22:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 22:04 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 22:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On September 15 2015 22:00 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:56 Half the Sky wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:33 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and ofc people want to lynch me I went afk. I honestly went to pokemon but I had take care of some college stuff when I got home. Now about the Martyr claim: I don't really like it myself because if you think about who would the martyr protect if they protect anyone? I feel like rayn could be mafia for his martyr hunting despite him being the main person speaking in the thread.


On September 15 2015 21:40 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Also people that tend push are generally are mafia when I'm given my history. I never even played with rels before that could the most true thing of the rule of LS Town which if a new player who never played with me before tries to push me chances are they are mafia looking for a easy lynch. I had this happen time and time again so(shrugs).

There are multiple people pushing you. Why are you attacking me, when I'm voting The Shining ?


On September 15 2015 16:54 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Hi guys I don't have much time atm but I'm here and Town so let's get down to business!

On September 15 2015 07:20 LightningStrike wrote:
So rayn since you want the martyr to claim do you see any benefit of them not claiming at all?

Alright that is super scummy.
The first post looks like he doesn't know what to say.
The second post is a fucking useless question that is answered by rayn's previous post about why martyr should claim. Plus, a question is not what I call "getting down to business".


Does it look like Rels pushed you for being afk?
What makes you think this is a mafia-motivated post (the third quote)?

I am making the assumption that if you read up to the part where Vivax claimed you would have covered this section that I quoted.

That was from earlier(I had misread the thread as I only skimmed the thread after my last post from yesterday) and he was having his vote on Shining who is afk but I don't know if it's for real life reasons or not but I really don't like lurker lynches myself.

I'm not voting Shining for being AFK.
I'm not scumreading you for being AFK.

Seem like it though at the time?

What time ?
You're not making sense.
And you still don't explain why rayn should have been the one explaining the benefits of martyr not claiming D1. YOU should have been the one doing that if you didn't agree. You cannot ask a question, AFK, then come back 12 hours later and be like "Why did people listen to rayn ? Martyr hunting is a bad idea!"

Because should always see two sides of a coin in terms of benefits of claiming or not and I finding odd he didn't though.

explain the other side then.
i already did explain why there isn't one.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:11 GMT
#300
On September 15 2015 22:10 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 22:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:43 Half the Sky wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:36 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - Damn quotes.

No I'm not.

i meant, you read my reasoning why claiming is good before you said you are not the martyr, right?

Yes, that and other people claiming "not martyr".

Okay so;
you read the mechanics, you read my reasoning.

When you read my reasoning why did you not notice it conflicts with the mechanics (because it does)?


Like I said, I derped. I really have no good explanation.

fair enough.
stop derping.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:12 GMT
#302
On September 15 2015 22:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 22:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 22:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On September 15 2015 22:04 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 22:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On September 15 2015 22:00 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:56 Half the Sky wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:33 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and ofc people want to lynch me I went afk. I honestly went to pokemon but I had take care of some college stuff when I got home. Now about the Martyr claim: I don't really like it myself because if you think about who would the martyr protect if they protect anyone? I feel like rayn could be mafia for his martyr hunting despite him being the main person speaking in the thread.


On September 15 2015 21:40 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 21:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Also people that tend push are generally are mafia when I'm given my history. I never even played with rels before that could the most true thing of the rule of LS Town which if a new player who never played with me before tries to push me chances are they are mafia looking for a easy lynch. I had this happen time and time again so(shrugs).

There are multiple people pushing you. Why are you attacking me, when I'm voting The Shining ?


On September 15 2015 16:54 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Hi guys I don't have much time atm but I'm here and Town so let's get down to business!

On September 15 2015 07:20 LightningStrike wrote:
So rayn since you want the martyr to claim do you see any benefit of them not claiming at all?

Alright that is super scummy.
The first post looks like he doesn't know what to say.
The second post is a fucking useless question that is answered by rayn's previous post about why martyr should claim. Plus, a question is not what I call "getting down to business".


Does it look like Rels pushed you for being afk?
What makes you think this is a mafia-motivated post (the third quote)?

I am making the assumption that if you read up to the part where Vivax claimed you would have covered this section that I quoted.

That was from earlier(I had misread the thread as I only skimmed the thread after my last post from yesterday) and he was having his vote on Shining who is afk but I don't know if it's for real life reasons or not but I really don't like lurker lynches myself.

I'm not voting Shining for being AFK.
I'm not scumreading you for being AFK.

Seem like it though at the time?

What time ?
You're not making sense.
And you still don't explain why rayn should have been the one explaining the benefits of martyr not claiming D1. YOU should have been the one doing that if you didn't agree. You cannot ask a question, AFK, then come back 12 hours later and be like "Why did people listen to rayn ? Martyr hunting is a bad idea!"

Because should always see two sides of a coin in terms of benefits of claiming or not and I finding odd he didn't though.

explain the other side then.
i already did explain why there isn't one.

I already explained my side to Rels if you had taken a look between my conversation between myself and him. Martyr's can protect town leaders or the person gets the Holy Grail so it not a complete waste to have a Martyr not claim. I feel like I hitting my head on a brickwall already............

yes but your explanation does not make any sense at all.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:14 GMT
#304
LightningStrike do you understand the fact if martyr protects someone they are effectively a mafia rolecop.
Mafia wins when they rolecop enough people in a way or another.

Do you want to try explaining the other side of the coin again?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:15 GMT
#305
If you are town you might want to read the thread first.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:19 GMT
#310
On September 15 2015 22:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 22:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
LightningStrike do you understand the fact if martyr protects someone they are effectively a mafia rolecop.
Mafia wins when they rolecop enough people in a way or another.

Do you want to try explaining the other side of the coin again?

How do they act like a rolecop if they are alive? I still not understanding that part honestly.

they don't, they act as a rolecop for mafia if they use their role.
again, read the thread.
if you make one more comment on this before reading hte thread i will make sure you get 100% lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:35 GMT
#314
On September 15 2015 22:31 Rels wrote:
I love that I got to see mafia rayn in personality mafia. I think I would have a harder time not thinking of tinfoil mafia rayn in this game if I didn't experience the lackluster experience that is mafia rayn (=

tbh i genuinely could not play there.
and the game was shit, roles were shit, i don't even know why i replaced in....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 13:48 GMT
#329
On September 15 2015 22:47 Half the Sky wrote:
So if you ignore Rels and Rayn (hypothetically) for just a second, who is mafia?

this is the worst pare because me and rels are literally the towniest people in this game if we do not count vivax.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 15:41 GMT
#374
I think HtS' read on geript and her peoting about her read on geript is never gonna go anywhere and it's probably the stupidest thing i have read in this game. It's incredibly easy to see where geript is coming from and this has nothing to do with either bussing anyone or agreeing with me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 15:49 GMT
#376
On September 16 2015 00:44 Rels wrote:
It made sense to me. geript hasn't done much beside pushing LS this game, so if she believes geript is capable of bussing this early, she has no reason to townread him.

Yeah she thinks geript is a good playr (as scum aswell) and then geript does nothing but busses his teammate. In a setup where you don't bus, because bussing is retarded when there are no flips.
makes a lot of sense....
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.