• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:10
CEST 15:10
KST 22:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8275 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:13 GMT
#901
On September 16 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 05:11 Koshi wrote:
This time I am sure you are mafia though. Previous times I also did it for fun. Now I mean it.

Sounds believable.

What is that supposed to mean? lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 20:15 GMT
#902
On September 16 2015 05:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 05:11 Koshi wrote:
This time I am sure you are mafia though. Previous times I also did it for fun. Now I mean it.

Sounds believable.

What is that supposed to mean? lol.

I'll let you guess.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:16 GMT
#903
On September 16 2015 05:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 05:13 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2015 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 05:11 Koshi wrote:
This time I am sure you are mafia though. Previous times I also did it for fun. Now I mean it.

Sounds believable.

What is that supposed to mean? lol.

I'll let you guess.

I'll pass.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 15 2015 20:22 GMT
#904
JAT, at some point in this game are you going to become interested in building things instead of tearing them down?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:26 GMT
#905
Nha man, he is going to continue doing nothing and then play on emotions near EoD. Because he just couldn't do more than this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:27 GMT
#906
Probably hit 10 pages while complaining.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 15 2015 20:27 GMT
#907
koochi, comment on my lynch list plox, i need senpai's approval
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2015 20:29 GMT
#908
On September 16 2015 04:55 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 04:45 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2015 04:41 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 16 2015 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 01:08 geript wrote:
On September 16 2015 01:07 Koshi wrote:
Geript why are you following marv? That doesnt make any sense. I hope it is a ploy.

Because he's a sexy, sexy beast.

And because he's town.
And because I don't have a real strong townread on any good player outside of him.

This is a terrible post because if you think marv is surely town you should also think i am surely town.


it troubles me that anyone would sheep marv. esp over you

There are very real reasons to sheep marv in just about any game.


i mean thats nice in this game hes not been a town leader more of a floater

Doesn't matter.

Yes he's been shit. He's routinely shit on day 1. If he doesn't do anything smart before the day ends we lynch him. He's relatively easy to deal with as long as people are open to the possibility he is mafia in later days. The problem is he plays very "clean" when he's mafia so it requires people to actually look into things like tone and relative thread presence to figure him out.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2015 20:31 GMT
#909
On September 16 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
ITT: Palmar trying to buddy marv. Still he got to keep him at a distance because he already gave out too many townreads.

I am literally unable to buddy marv.

Like one of the reasons I have no fear I'll be lynched is because he'll be forced to protect me.

If I ever get lynched with the approval of marv, he is 100% mafia.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:32 GMT
#910
Palmar and JAT are mafia.

I don't know who is the last one. I think Damdred read is farfetched. I feel he did more tha njust keep the peace, I don't do tonereads. The mammal has reasons to be town as well. Wile is new and lynchbait I think, I don't know if all his "I am sick" I am new" sentences make him mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:34 GMT
#911
On September 16 2015 05:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
ITT: Palmar trying to buddy marv. Still he got to keep him at a distance because he already gave out too many townreads.

I am literally unable to buddy marv.

Like one of the reasons I have no fear I'll be lynched is because he'll be forced to protect me.

If I ever get lynched with the approval of marv, he is 100% mafia.

the disconnect in all these sentences is real.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 20:35 GMT
#912
On September 16 2015 05:22 ritoky wrote:
JAT, at some point in this game are you going to become interested in building things instead of tearing them down?

Depends if people continue to call me mafia for no reason I guess. I will just quote the post I made before the game started if that is the case.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:35 GMT
#913
JAT is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 20:37 GMT
#914
On September 16 2015 05:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
ITT: Palmar trying to buddy marv. Still he got to keep him at a distance because he already gave out too many townreads.

I am literally unable to buddy marv.

Like one of the reasons I have no fear I'll be lynched is because he'll be forced to protect me.

If I ever get lynched with the approval of marv, he is 100% mafia.

Until gaiden 2 I would have said the same
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 20:38 GMT
#915
On September 16 2015 05:35 Koshi wrote:
JAT is mafia.

Fortunately you don't count as "people".
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 15 2015 20:38 GMT
#916
On September 16 2015 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and JAT are mafia.

I don't know who is the last one. I think Damdred read is farfetched. I feel he did more tha njust keep the peace, I don't do tonereads. The mammal has reasons to be town as well. Wile is new and lynchbait I think, I don't know if all his "I am sick" I am new" sentences make him mafia.


i literally have i 100% accuracy damdred read from n1 on, so i am gonna go with me over you on that 1
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 15 2015 20:41 GMT
#917
On September 16 2015 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 05:22 ritoky wrote:
JAT, at some point in this game are you going to become interested in building things instead of tearing them down?

Depends if people continue to call me mafia for no reason I guess. I will just quote the post I made before the game started if that is the case.


what if everyone gets together, holds hands, sings kumbaya, and agrees to not call you mafia for say.... 3 hours? can you do some stuff and tell us who the mafia is then? k thanks go do that now bai.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 20:44 GMT
#918
On September 16 2015 05:41 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 05:22 ritoky wrote:
JAT, at some point in this game are you going to become interested in building things instead of tearing them down?

Depends if people continue to call me mafia for no reason I guess. I will just quote the post I made before the game started if that is the case.


what if everyone gets together, holds hands, sings kumbaya, and agrees to not call you mafia for say.... 3 hours? can you do some stuff and tell us who the mafia is then? k thanks go do that now bai.

It's not like I didn't already say who I think could be mafia bro. And no, I am semi drunk, slept very little the last 2 days and will certainly not put in much effort today. Maybe tomorrow afternoon I can do this. In the evening leading up to the deadline I probably won't be around.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 20:44 GMT
#919
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 20:44 GMT
#920
On September 16 2015 05:22 ritoky wrote:
JAT, at some point in this game are you going to become interested in building things instead of tearing them down?

ahahahah ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 601
Railgan 60
MindelVK 24
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68375
Calm 10808
Rain 2418
Bisu 2226
FanTaSy 800
Stork 671
Rush 506
soO 481
Soma 247
Snow 218
[ Show more ]
firebathero 213
Last 177
Light 109
Mind 95
hero 88
Pusan 86
Sea.KH 71
Sharp 56
Free 42
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 31
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Sexy 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Rock 5
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
byalli807
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
gofns38078
singsing2300
B2W.Neo635
Liquid`RaSZi338
Pyrionflax241
Beastyqt135
Hui .113
Happy57
Trikslyr45
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 104
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV493
League of Legends
• Jankos2960
• Nemesis2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1355
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 50m
OSC
9h 50m
Replay Cast
9h 50m
OSC
22h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.