• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10192 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 179 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 05 2015 01:30 GMT
#361
On September 05 2015 10:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 10:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 10:00 n00bKing wrote:
False. I agreed with his post saying that the things you had posted were bullshit. His post does not ever say that it's supposed to be any kind of a "case" against you, nor did I call it one.

yeah dude obviously it's not a case on me..
except he says why he thinks i am mafia and he has his vote on me.

not a case, 100%.

Like seriously read the fucking quote.
Especially you GB.


Yeah, I think it's shady.
I just want him to clarify his reasoning soon
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 01:31 GMT
#362
On September 05 2015 10:27 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 10:12 GlowingBear wrote:
You don't think is reasonable to call you Mafia for displaying bad arguments in thread, at least in my POV?

Also, consider I'm town. I'm having very different reads from you. I think Moosy doosy is Mafia and I really don't understand how can you town read him.
Do you understand why I think Moosy doosy is Mafia?

I am sorry if you think that way but i have displayed zero bad arguments in thread.
My arguments on yamato and Slam are in fact really fucking good.
My argument on noobking is also good.

You are (probably unintentionally) misrepresenting my "argument" on Breshke. So please go back and read what i answered to Moosy. You know i tend to use certainties, if i say "zero reason" it does in fact mean "zero reason in my opinion (at this point)". I push people to contribute, and i pressure them, that's why i use such wording. You should know it, you have played with me enough.

I don't undersntad why you think Moosy is mafia. Can you clarify? Or do i need to go read somethign again?


Rayn, I'm actually not sure now because his latest posts have good content in them, but his early posting were all fluff and what you could say "post just to post". It's what Breshke did, multiplied.

Read his filter and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It is an attitude thing. I have played on VS where people tended to post nothing important on D1 before i started playing there. You can usually tell if people are just "hanging around" and most likely town, or mafia who try to say something even semi-game related.

I thought that was what Breshke was doing (the latter), but i was probably wrong.
I don't see anything wrong in Moosy's early posting.

If you have something you feel like i should re-look in a different light please let me know.
table for two on a tv tray
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 05 2015 01:33 GMT
#363
On September 05 2015 10:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 10:08 Breshke wrote:
SO when noobking said "Does rayn leap to ridiculous conclusions with no basis as either allegiance? Or only when he's Town?"

He was not being serious rayn. IIRC i think he was responding to yamato and he is trying to imply that you can not be town because you are leaping to ridiculous conclusions. This wasn't actually a question about your meta.

The why doesn't he fucking clarify it?
Instead he keeps dancing around the issue and saying something else.

Did you play in Newbie Student Mafia XIII?
Like it was literally what he did all game long. Someone makes a clear point, he just twists the points into oblivion so noone even remembers the original argument anymore. He's like kitaman when scum, except for kitaman is really fucking good at it.


He was asking you some question like about what you ment by your own defininition. From my pov he clearly im taking it as he didn't understand that you didnt ralise his post was sarcastic or w/e.

If XIII is the one from mooseys sig then yes i was in it. I also want to add that I think the way noobking is acting towards you(rayn) is fairly anti town/scummy. Antagonizing someone isn't pressure. I don't really see what you are doing noobking as pressuring rayn because i don't see how you would be getting an allighnment read from it.

That being said i think the slam thing is a really good place to put my vote right now and it kills two birds with one stone

##Vote Alakaslam
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 01:35 GMT
#364
Eh ok.

Noobking

TALK TO ME

and tell me why rayn is mafia in YOUR EYES.


look at my post where i say why i consider him town, because i won't accept "analyzing little details" as an answer.

I hope you understand that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 01:36 GMT
#365
Like i am literally the towniest person in this game.
The fact that noobking cannot see a town-motivation behind my posting should in itself be pretty telling.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 01:38 GMT
#366
someone is FROZEN
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 05 2015 01:39 GMT
#367
On September 05 2015 10:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 10:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 10:12 GlowingBear wrote:
You don't think is reasonable to call you Mafia for displaying bad arguments in thread, at least in my POV?

Also, consider I'm town. I'm having very different reads from you. I think Moosy doosy is Mafia and I really don't understand how can you town read him.
Do you understand why I think Moosy doosy is Mafia?

I am sorry if you think that way but i have displayed zero bad arguments in thread.
My arguments on yamato and Slam are in fact really fucking good.
My argument on noobking is also good.

You are (probably unintentionally) misrepresenting my "argument" on Breshke. So please go back and read what i answered to Moosy. You know i tend to use certainties, if i say "zero reason" it does in fact mean "zero reason in my opinion (at this point)". I push people to contribute, and i pressure them, that's why i use such wording. You should know it, you have played with me enough.

I don't undersntad why you think Moosy is mafia. Can you clarify? Or do i need to go read somethign again?


Rayn, I'm actually not sure now because his latest posts have good content in them, but his early posting were all fluff and what you could say "post just to post". It's what Breshke did, multiplied.

Read his filter and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It is an attitude thing. I have played on VS where people tended to post nothing important on D1 before i started playing there. You can usually tell if people are just "hanging around" and most likely town, or mafia who try to say something even semi-game related.

I thought that was what Breshke was doing (the latter), but i was probably wrong.
I don't see anything wrong in Moosy's early posting.

If you have something you feel like i should re-look in a different light please let me know.


I understand what you were saying about Breshke. I just think that on early game you can't pick a single post and assume the guy is simply "posting just to post".
But if you see the guy doing it in a series of posts, then this would be a hard evidence.

Let me show you posts that I think illustrates this better:

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 05 2015 09:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.


I'm hating everything you post.

Have you ever listend to Eminem - Guts Over Fear?

He's definitely lost skill but I like his message better nowadays.


On September 05 2015 08:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GlowingBear final anwer, are you claiming a vigilante or not?


I am+ Show Spoiler +
not+ Show Spoiler +
saying I'm not

can u be serious plzerino


On September 05 2015 08:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?

9. like u can just scroll thru instead of asking miss.


On September 05 2015 08:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.


On September 05 2015 08:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Eminem - No love

oldie but goodie


On September 05 2015 08:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:42 CopCake wrote:
How exactly "rayn calmed down" when I got in?

Couldn't he just calmed down on his own?

I was being a funny punny.

Zebrahead is actually pretty good too tbh. I like "Falling Apart" the most.


On September 05 2015 08:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:50 n00bKing wrote:
##Vote: raynpelikoneet

HI NOOBKING OMG I LOVE U


On September 05 2015 08:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
n00bKing n00bKing. Just a question: Are you mafia?


Like, the last post, especially. Why he asks that to noobking? What answer does he expect?
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 01:40 GMT
#368
town:
MoosyDoosy
CopCake
scott31337
Superbia
GlowingBear
yamato77
Breshke

scum:
n00bKing
Alakaslam

CoughingHydra
Fidei86
boxerfred
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 01:42 GMT
#369
On September 05 2015 10:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Let me show you posts that I think illustrates this better:

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 05 2015 09:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.


I'm hating everything you post.

Have you ever listend to Eminem - Guts Over Fear?

He's definitely lost skill but I like his message better nowadays.


On September 05 2015 08:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GlowingBear final anwer, are you claiming a vigilante or not?


I am+ Show Spoiler +
not+ Show Spoiler +
saying I'm not

can u be serious plzerino


On September 05 2015 08:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?

9. like u can just scroll thru instead of asking miss.


On September 05 2015 08:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.


On September 05 2015 08:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Eminem - No love

oldie but goodie


On September 05 2015 08:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:42 CopCake wrote:
How exactly "rayn calmed down" when I got in?

Couldn't he just calmed down on his own?

I was being a funny punny.

Zebrahead is actually pretty good too tbh. I like "Falling Apart" the most.


On September 05 2015 08:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:50 n00bKing wrote:
##Vote: raynpelikoneet

HI NOOBKING OMG I LOVE U


On September 05 2015 08:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
n00bKing n00bKing. Just a question: Are you mafia?


Like, the last post, especially. Why he asks that to noobking? What answer does he expect?

idk maybe you could ask him?
i don't think it's relevant (as the posts before that), if you do, ask him.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 05 2015 01:44 GMT
#370
On September 05 2015 10:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 10:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 10:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 10:12 GlowingBear wrote:
You don't think is reasonable to call you Mafia for displaying bad arguments in thread, at least in my POV?

Also, consider I'm town. I'm having very different reads from you. I think Moosy doosy is Mafia and I really don't understand how can you town read him.
Do you understand why I think Moosy doosy is Mafia?

I am sorry if you think that way but i have displayed zero bad arguments in thread.
My arguments on yamato and Slam are in fact really fucking good.
My argument on noobking is also good.

You are (probably unintentionally) misrepresenting my "argument" on Breshke. So please go back and read what i answered to Moosy. You know i tend to use certainties, if i say "zero reason" it does in fact mean "zero reason in my opinion (at this point)". I push people to contribute, and i pressure them, that's why i use such wording. You should know it, you have played with me enough.

I don't undersntad why you think Moosy is mafia. Can you clarify? Or do i need to go read somethign again?


Rayn, I'm actually not sure now because his latest posts have good content in them, but his early posting were all fluff and what you could say "post just to post". It's what Breshke did, multiplied.

Read his filter and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It is an attitude thing. I have played on VS where people tended to post nothing important on D1 before i started playing there. You can usually tell if people are just "hanging around" and most likely town, or mafia who try to say something even semi-game related.

I thought that was what Breshke was doing (the latter), but i was probably wrong.
I don't see anything wrong in Moosy's early posting.

If you have something you feel like i should re-look in a different light please let me know.


I understand what you were saying about Breshke. I just think that on early game you can't pick a single post and assume the guy is simply "posting just to post".
But if you see the guy doing it in a series of posts, then this would be a hard evidence.

Let me show you posts that I think illustrates this better:

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 05 2015 09:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.


I'm hating everything you post.

Have you ever listend to Eminem - Guts Over Fear?

He's definitely lost skill but I like his message better nowadays.


On September 05 2015 08:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GlowingBear final anwer, are you claiming a vigilante or not?


I am+ Show Spoiler +
not+ Show Spoiler +
saying I'm not

can u be serious plzerino


On September 05 2015 08:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?

9. like u can just scroll thru instead of asking miss.


On September 05 2015 08:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i like how rayn immediately becomes less angry when copcake entered the thread. we need to keep her alive to calm him down l0l.


On September 05 2015 08:38 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Eminem - No love

oldie but goodie


On September 05 2015 08:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:42 CopCake wrote:
How exactly "rayn calmed down" when I got in?

Couldn't he just calmed down on his own?

I was being a funny punny.

Zebrahead is actually pretty good too tbh. I like "Falling Apart" the most.


On September 05 2015 08:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:50 n00bKing wrote:
##Vote: raynpelikoneet

HI NOOBKING OMG I LOVE U


On September 05 2015 08:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
n00bKing n00bKing. Just a question: Are you mafia?


Like, the last post, especially. Why he asks that to noobking? What answer does he expect?

mmm...I consider myself the best person in this game to read n00bKing rite now so i know what im doing sir. and everything else i've been doing actually does make sense too.

btw have u listened to Eminem - Mockingbird? it's so sad but gr8 m8. kinda funny because the bird got its name for sounding like its mocking people when it's actually not.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 01:45 GMT
#371
On September 05 2015 10:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
mmm...I consider myself the best person in this game to read n00bKing rite now so i know what im doing sir. and everything else i've been doing actually does make sense too.

I disagree because you couldn't figure out he is mafia in the last game while others could.

And could you answer GB?
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 01:47 GMT
#372
##Noobking
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 01:47 GMT
#373
##n00bKing

I just remembered it needs to be exactly.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 05 2015 01:49 GMT
#374
On September 05 2015 10:47 CopCake wrote:
##n00bKing

I just remembered it needs to be exactly.

It's

##Vote: n00bKing

But in bold.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
n00bKing
Profile Joined June 2015
United States1202 Posts
September 05 2015 01:49 GMT
#375
On September 05 2015 10:33 Breshke wrote:
I don't really see what you are doing noobking as pressuring rayn because i don't see how you would be getting an allighnment read from it.

I'm doing more than just getting a read on rayn's alignment. And I don't need you to understand all of the things that I am doing, in order for them to work.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 05 2015 01:49 GMT
#376
i don't like copcake tbh but i might just be unable to read her.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 05 2015 01:50 GMT
#377
there is also a voting thread if people didn't notice

also this

On September 05 2015 10:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 10:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
mmm...I consider myself the best person in this game to read n00bKing rite now so i know what im doing sir. and everything else i've been doing actually does make sense too.

I disagree because you couldn't figure out he is mafia in the last game while others could.

And could you answer GB?

Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 05 2015 01:52 GMT
#378
On September 05 2015 10:49 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 10:33 Breshke wrote:
I don't really see what you are doing noobking as pressuring rayn because i don't see how you would be getting an allighnment read from it.

I'm doing more than just getting a read on rayn's alignment. And I don't need you to understand all of the things that I am doing, in order for them to work.


I never said that I need to understand it for it to work. If you are town you better hope people can understand it when you get whatever you want to get otherwise even if you nail the scumteam whatever your doing is useless.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 01:55 GMT
#379
On September 05 2015 10:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i don't like copcake tbh but i might just be unable to read her.


Come at me and fight me then

why dont you like me?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 01:55 GMT
#380
Ok, let me predict the next post of moosy

"lol bla bla bla i can't explain it"

"insert some eminem song and a joke haha town"

Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
ByuN 92
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1726
GuemChi 1215
Artosis 601
910 39
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever219
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Counter-Strike
taco 121
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Other Games
summit1g8559
Day[9].tv665
shahzam656
C9.Mang0312
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick473
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 7
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur718
• Day9tv665
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 30m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.