• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6688 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 03:08 GMT
#3799
I slept for 16 hours at least, woke up 30 minutes before deadline hadn't read any of the thread since flip and put in an action.

shrug
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 03:15 GMT
#3805
I'm not arguing against lynching me honestly.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 03:22 GMT
#3810
Like, after I flip though just off of a gut reaction

Milo is sorta soft defending me idk why he keeps saying oh I don't believe this at all. But I'm going to defend this guy because people make mistakes. It just feels off to me this game.

Look at rsoultin who soft pushed me yesterday and part of the night and never really gives a read on me before the check besides soft I don't like x. It just feels mafia at this point with everything going on, I think hf is town and usually when hf and RS are town they shit fight. I think could be a scum here.

Oats has been super opportunistic all game first with geript or rotating around, now he's focusing only on me. While I don't think this is that indicative its interesting and should be looked at.

Geripts claim is real it feels like, I believe ritokys claim at this point over mills.

just a few random thoughts while I'm on break
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 14:36 GMT
#4058
Hi Marv, I intact do love you. However I took a chance of not jk you because I was going into the wifom of scum would think you were being protected.

Gut reaction ls is making up reasons or over explaining his vote on saying a lot of it is due to my weirdness early fay one. However if you check his filter you will see that he town read me for my early d1 things. I'm pretty sure he's scum here still.

Rsoultin is probably scum as well for what I said earlier.

Milo is probably the third. Two more will be found
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 14:43 GMT
#4066
On July 09 2015 23:37 Harkon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2015 23:36 Damdred wrote:
Hi Marv, I intact do love you. However I took a chance of not jk you because I was going into the wifom of scum would think you were being protected.

Gut reaction ls is making up reasons or over explaining his vote on saying a lot of it is due to my weirdness early fay one. However if you check his filter you will see that he town read me for my early d1 things. I'm pretty sure he's scum here still.

Rsoultin is probably scum as well for what I said earlier.

Milo is probably the third. Two more will be found

Why is Milo scum? Do you think you stacked with the scum rb?


could have, he has a lack of suspicion towards ritoky, his first reaction start of day was a red check instead of questioning the claim on ritoky. He totally believes ritoky without any doubts and your claim as well, its a bit odd.

On the other side his posts about how he wants to hard defend me are really strange and leave me feeling odd especially when in other posts he infers I am probably scum anyway? Its just strange and doesn't seem like any actions a cop would take

also his reaction test bore nothing worth mentioning to us just called us donkeys
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 14:59 GMT
#4072
Yeah I was talking about mills reaction rather than the claim by hark
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:03 GMT
#4308
Hi guys, so I think we should move votes off me and onto Milo or Rsoultin, maybe lightning strike
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:06 GMT
#4316
I've said a few things about ls honestly. Not doing anything, no meta. Town reading me for things and when the opportunity presented itself,he turns it around to justify a vote
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:14 GMT
#4335
Smh anyway I can't fully explain last night night actions to an extent.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:16 GMT
#4344
Geript should feel bad for,this.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:18 GMT
#4352
Actions went like this

I was in my mason qt with Geript and he came up with the plan to fake a track on me to rot so that we could gather information and around 24 hours before,lynch we reveal,and get the vote off me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:19 GMT
#4354
Geript has already hinted at this in his filter so,move your votes he will,confirm,when he returns
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:23 GMT
#4369
On July 09 2015 13:06 geript wrote:
You also forgot the situation where Damdred and I are masons and came up with a sick play to totally cause chaos to be able to read people.



##sick plays

Plus his posts defending,me early before he let pressure build and him saying the. Heck,isn't damning
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:26 GMT
#4379
It wasn't my idea, Geript has sick plays I didn't really enjoy it imo and it makes me quite upset and not really wanting to play.

But Geript did,something,like this before in an anime mafia we were in,and worked,there to. Barring ls as blue Milo,reaction, rs and kels looks bad to,me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:28 GMT
#4384
Should say Milos reaction etc looks bad. And Yours and rs look bad
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:34 GMT
#4399
Your reaction Milo is damded is 100% town, you show no fear that Ritoky rb is fake and treat him like town even before I claim jk.

You draw np conclusions really from your reaction test but you soft to hard defend me at times. For,no reason anyone with anything 100% knows I would,be mafia in the scenario that was presented to the thread but with your superior knowledge defend me. Because just like in guardians you like being right
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:35 GMT
#4404
Milo is the most obvious scum,in the thread back me up here geript
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:39 GMT
#4418
On July 10 2015 06:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2015 06:35 Damdred wrote:
Milo is the most obvious scum,in the thread back me up here geript


Damdred who did geript really want to lynch d1 and who did he think was really town

you have 1 minute>


He had a list of people,who,he really didn't care for we mostly talked town reads neither of,us had a ton. But he hated mz during the night especially
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:43 GMT
#4434
Geript we have the information I know I've been,afk but just out
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 09 2015 21:52 GMT
#4457
Wrong again I'm town Geripts just being dymb
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
ByuN 12
SHIN 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6067
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
OSC
12h 54m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.