• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 20:01 GMT
#8612
what I don't like actually is the lack of others defending clarity AND the lack of others attacking other players. I mean if I was scum, I would at least try to get a ML today and not give up on scum!clarity_nl without efforts.


asjdösaldkjsaödlk this game... is fucked up.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 21:51 GMT
#8637
On July 23 2015 06:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Boxerfred are you still here? What do you think?

I'm here and I'm okay with a clarity lynch. There's always some tension I guess so if he flips town, we're fucked

However his reactions thus far do not really make me change my opinion or my vote.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 21:53 GMT
#8641
WoS lynch is a huge gamble. I'm putting my money on Clarity flipping scum, not WoS.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 21:55 GMT
#8645
On July 23 2015 06:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 06:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Then why do you even entertain the idea of switching?


Me or Trfel? I assume you mean me. I am just getting nervous seeing the vote count and doing some last re-reading of filters. If we don't have enough, I'm just praying at this point I'm just mindfucking myself and that Clarity really is scum.

If you're scum, do I get a shoutout postgame for the fear read?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 21:56 GMT
#8646
On July 23 2015 06:55 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 06:53 Half the Sky wrote:
On July 23 2015 06:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Then why do you even entertain the idea of switching?


Me or Trfel? I assume you mean me. I am just getting nervous seeing the vote count and doing some last re-reading of filters. If we don't have enough, I'm just praying at this point I'm just mindfucking myself and that Clarity really is scum.

If you're scum, do I get a shoutout postgame for the fear read?

Because that tone is exactly that fear read material
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 21:59 GMT
#8652
okay guys, moment of truth. I believe!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 22:00 GMT
#8657
wb, gg.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 22:01 GMT
#8660
rsoultin
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 22:04 GMT
#8667
On July 23 2015 07:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
Game was impossible for me after the nolynch.

Ruxx played well I think.

Honestly, WoS should have been modkilled :/ but maybe I'm just upset because he ended up being scum.

wp guys.

bf you need to listen to reason.

there were like 0 cases all game with some exceptions from hf, this game wasn't reasonable anyways so i stuck with my hf sheep and yolo'ed. didn't enjoy the last games too much.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 22:12 GMT
#8677
also my first dumbtell was completely on purpose tbh, really wanted to try that. was kinda happy it worked. second dumbtell however was tired boxerfred forgetting that 9 not 8 are alive.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 23 2015 17:45 GMT
#8869
I think the first like 150 pages, I played decent and then I turned into shit the moment HF died. I got really frustrated about the situation, seeing so many blues claim and go to observer qt.
Prev 1 16 17 18 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft377
ViBE148
Mew2King13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo687
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 46m
Patches Events
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
OSC
19h 46m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.