• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 134 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 22 2015 00:01 GMT
#221
Deep in the jungles of Brazil, there was one person who was not so happy about the carnival that was about to begin. He vowed this year to unleash agony and affliction on the entire village for making him put up with such happy emotions for such a sustained amount of time. It was the only way to make them realize their wrongdoing in throwing such a festivity in his vicinity. After all, pain is clarity.

"MORDEKAISER, BREAKFAST IS READY DARLING," yelled his mom from upstairs. He lived in his mother's desolate, dark basement where nirvana and creed posters littered the metallic walls.

"YOUR PORO CAKES ARE GOING TO GET COLD DEAR, DID YOU HEAR ME?" shrieked his mother. "You only need to yell once, mom." replied mordekaiser, as he sulked up the stairs, dreading the atmosphere that would fill the coming days.

But then a smile flickered over his face as he began to eat...."Their anguish will sustain me!"

I come in for the scraps
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:03 GMT
#222
On May 22 2015 09:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Deep in the jungles of Brazil, there was one person who was not so happy about the carnival that was about to begin. He vowed this year to unleash agony and affliction on the entire village for making him put up with such happy emotions for such a sustained amount of time. It was the only way to make them realize their wrongdoing in throwing such a festivity in his vicinity. After all, pain is clarity.

"MORDEKAISER, BREAKFAST IS READY DARLING," yelled his mom from upstairs. He lived in his mother's desolate, dark basement where nirvana and creed posters littered the metallic walls.

"YOUR PORO CAKES ARE GOING TO GET COLD DEAR, DID YOU HEAR ME?" shrieked his mother. "You only need to yell once, mom." replied mordekaiser, as he sulked up the stairs, dreading the atmosphere that would fill the coming days.

But then a smile flickered over his face as he began to eat...."Their anguish will sustain me!"


I don't understand, I thought it was some brazil inside joke but you're not from brazil...

?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 00:08 GMT
#223
##Vote: VayneAuthority
Writer@WriterYamato
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:11 GMT
#224
On May 22 2015 09:08 yamato77 wrote:
##Vote: VayneAuthority

Straight to business.


Do you understand what that paragraph meant or do you just not like that he is derping?

or are you just having a giggle, friend?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:17 GMT
#225
f5f5f5f5 you all stopped talking once my distraction left
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 00:22 GMT
#226
Fecal I think I like you, should i
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:24 GMT
#227
You're giving me so many mixed signals lately...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:24 GMT
#228
On May 22 2015 09:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Deep in the jungles of Brazil, there was one person who was not so happy about the carnival that was about to begin. He vowed this year to unleash agony and affliction on the entire village for making him put up with such happy emotions for such a sustained amount of time. It was the only way to make them realize their wrongdoing in throwing such a festivity in his vicinity. After all, pain is clarity.

"MORDEKAISER, BREAKFAST IS READY DARLING," yelled his mom from upstairs. He lived in his mother's desolate, dark basement where nirvana and creed posters littered the metallic walls.

"YOUR PORO CAKES ARE GOING TO GET COLD DEAR, DID YOU HEAR ME?" shrieked his mother. "You only need to yell once, mom." replied mordekaiser, as he sulked up the stairs, dreading the atmosphere that would fill the coming days.

But then a smile flickered over his face as he began to eat...."Their anguish will sustain me!"



You're really going to make a brazilakaiser joke and put no huehuehue or pushpushpush in it? really? both poor joke and poor entry.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:24 GMT
#229
On May 22 2015 09:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
You're giving me so many mixed signals lately...


Does it turn you on?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:26 GMT
#230
On May 22 2015 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 08:50 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 08:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok my buddy finally left. Anything exciting happening?


I called you boring, and then rsoul agreed, that was pretty exciting. Care to change my impression?

I think fuba admitting to actively lurking is funny. I don't have a good read on geript like you and HF seem to but I am willing to sheep the pressure. I know it's dumb to make associative reads, especially unflipped ones, but if geript is actually mafia I'm going to be very suspicious of Holybusing.

Other than that I haven't really been reading, more staring blankly at the screen an hitting refresh.


Is it alignment indicative to you?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:39 GMT
#231
I'm torn between it being a scum idea (Oops, I've been lurking, better wifom by acknowledging it myself first) and it being not alignment indicative at all.

So It's slightly scummy to me, yeah.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:52 GMT
#232
i googled mordekaiser and it's a league of legends hero. lame
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:54 GMT
#233
On May 22 2015 09:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm torn between it being a scum idea (Oops, I've been lurking, better wifom by acknowledging it myself first) and it being not alignment indicative at all.

So It's slightly scummy to me, yeah.


so you put no credit to the idea that a scum would have just not posted there at all?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:56 GMT
#234
On May 22 2015 09:54 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 09:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm torn between it being a scum idea (Oops, I've been lurking, better wifom by acknowledging it myself first) and it being not alignment indicative at all.

So It's slightly scummy to me, yeah.


so you put no credit to the idea that a scum would have just not posted there at all?

Those words you put in my mouth are delicious thank you
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 00:58 GMT
#235
like if I thought there's nothing else that a scum could/would do there how could I say it's only slightly scummy? Or are you implying that it makes him towny?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 01:04 GMT
#236
my initial thoughts regarding the post were "well then, thank you for being worthless. but I guess if he was mafia he probably just doesn't type that. meh, could be town".

so I guess I am interested in why you skipped that thought and jumped straight to wifom motivations.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 01:10 GMT
#237
I'm all about that wifom life
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 01:11 GMT
#238
so am I an idiot for thinking what I am thinking? or does it say anything about me? or are you still boring?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 01:24 GMT
#239
... I'm not sure I like what you're doing here ritoky, you're asking me to make a snap read on you based on how you interpreted a post that I find slightly scummy? I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm just going to look at your filter.

On one hand, it feels like you're trying to force me to fumble my words or something. Like you're waiting to prey on me...

On the other hand, you're actually talking about ingame stuff and trying to get reads, rather than posting gifs. Yet it's still lighthearted enough.

Yeah I could read you town for now. I just don't like this interaction we've just had.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 01:33 GMT
#240
On May 22 2015 10:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
... I'm not sure I like what you're doing here ritoky, you're asking me to make a snap read on you based on how you interpreted a post that I find slightly scummy? I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm just going to look at your filter.

On one hand, it feels like you're trying to force me to fumble my words or something. Like you're waiting to prey on me...

On the other hand, you're actually talking about ingame stuff and trying to get reads, rather than posting gifs. Yet it's still lighthearted enough.

Yeah I could read you town for now. I just don't like this interaction we've just had.



You thought enough of fuba's post to put it at the very beginning of your initial reads post, so clearly it stuck out to you. However, you gave no opinion on it calling it "funny". What the shit am I supposed to learn from that, right? So I asked you to express it in terms of alignment. You said scum or nothing. I told you I had the literal exact opposite reaction, and asked what that made you think of me. Tell me how this progression is scummy.

I don't really like what you're doing this game. I just find your posts uninteresting and not driving the game forward. Those are two qualities I don't really ascribe to your town play, particularly early in the game. I will re-evaluate you later in the day, but you're in the scum lean pile with geript.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4853
Leta 1852
Shuttle 1725
BeSt 394
Soma 123
Soulkey 63
ZergMaN 57
sorry 43
Shine 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft668
Sick210
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1102
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 52m
Patches Events
7h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 52m
OSC
15h 52m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.