• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11692 users

Generic Boring Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 18:47 GMT
#972
I read through Zealous's filter.

I'd rather lynch ShoCkeyy.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 18:50 GMT
#974
And now I'm more comfortable with my vote than I was before.

ShoCkeyy, what do you think about Onegu?
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 18:56 GMT
#978
On May 23 2015 03:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Onegu is Vigi? What do you want?
I was wondering how you said that scum killed scriberbia, when Onegu is the claimed vigilante who claimed the shot, and you didn't mention scumreading Onegu.

Then I realized that this isn't really alignment indicative, as mafia you would know how many KP you have, and I wouldn't expect scum to fake like this often.

##unvote
##vote Sealoz
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 18:58 GMT
#982
His case is pure survival......

But it's consistent with his play earlier this game in style, and with barely over an hour to the lynch, I can't really fault him.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:04 GMT
#990
On May 23 2015 04:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait a minute, no he isn't.
It's my vote accidentally entered as Sealoz's.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:08 GMT
#996
On May 23 2015 03:56 Qwerty! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 03:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Onegu is Vigi? What do you want?
I was wondering how you said that scum killed scriberbia, when Onegu is the claimed vigilante who claimed the shot, and you didn't mention scumreading Onegu.

Then I realized that this isn't really alignment indicative, as mafia you would know how many KP you have, and I wouldn't expect scum to fake like this often.

##unvote
##vote Sealoz
This is why.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:17 GMT
#1002
On May 23 2015 04:12 Damdred wrote:
What does that matter if you think his filter was scummier than zealos to start with?
Oh, I understand now.

A lot of my reason for voting for ShoCkeyy was that he realized all his reads were wrong, and then vanished. His new post shows that he's still sticking to some of his old reads (hence less rush to get completely new reads), and was very consistent with his play from earlier. Furthermore, I don't think that the incorrect statement about the night kills is likely to come from scum.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:22 GMT
#1004
If we're really going to switch, I'd much prefer to switch to Oatsmaster.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:31 GMT
#1014
On May 23 2015 04:29 GlowingBear wrote:
HOW THE FUCK YOU AGREE WITH ME, THEN THE GUY MAKES THE EASIEST CASE IN THE GAME, YOU -SEE- IT'S FOR SURVIVAL BUT YOU VOTE ZEALOS, TRUFFLE?

HOW COME?

HOW?

I WILL BATHE IN KITTENS BLOOD IF YOU GUYS LYNCH ZEALOS FIRST
I like kittens.

##unvote
##vote ShoCkeyy
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:37 GMT
#1022
Onegu.

Switch? Please?
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:45 GMT
#1041
Wait, are you guys actually going to lynch me?

Have fun with that
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:46 GMT
#1044
I mean, if you really think that it's scummy to do whatever I feel like, I don't really know what to say.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:50 GMT
#1051
If I switch to Sealoz, would that make Onegu and Damdred switch to ShoCkeyy to avoid voting with me?
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:51 GMT
#1055
On May 23 2015 04:50 The Shining wrote:
I'm not voting with Trfel. Sorry, I jusT can't vote with my scumread.
Yes, this!

##unvote
##vote Zealos
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:52 GMT
#1059
Wait, no, can't do that. That would hammer Zealos.

Onegu, please?
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:54 GMT
#1071
On May 23 2015 04:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 04:53 The Shining wrote:
This isn't spiting GB. Idk why he's so mad. His lynch is leading right now.


Truffle just went to Zealos and Zealos is the lynch
Nope, I decided not to before I put it in the voting thread.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:57 GMT
#1080
Onegu, look at ShoCkeyy's play this past hour.

"Here, look at what I did! Lynch my target now!
[afk for half hour]
Lynch my target!
[afk again]"

The amount that he cares about actually pushing his lynch target isn't consistent with the words that he says. It isn't consistent with his posts,and it isn't consistent witha town mindset.

Please.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:58 GMT
#1081
On May 23 2015 04:57 Qwerty! wrote:
Onegu, look at ShoCkeyy's play this past hour.

"Here, look at what I did! Lynch my target now!
[afk for half hour]
Lynch my target!
[afk again]"

The amount that he cares about actually pushing his lynch target isn't consistent with the words that he says. It isn't consistent with his posts,and it isn't consistent witha town mindset.

Please.
Onegu

Please
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 19:59 GMT
#1086
On May 23 2015 04:58 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 04:57 Qwerty! wrote:
Onegu, look at ShoCkeyy's play this past hour.

"Here, look at what I did! Lynch my target now!
[afk for half hour]
Lynch my target!
[afk again]"

The amount that he cares about actually pushing his lynch target isn't consistent with the words that he says. It isn't consistent with his posts,and it isn't consistent witha town mindset.

Please.



Why are you waffling so much?
I'm doing what I feel like.

Ignore me, trust GlowingBear. Trust what I said in the post.
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 22 2015 20:03 GMT
#1097
That was kind of expected.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 152
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2038
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo754
olofmeister741
Khaldor443
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 14
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
Other Games
• imaqtpie999
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
OSC
4h 4m
Replay Cast
4h 4m
OSC
17h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.