• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8219 users

Newbie Student Mafia X - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 21:28 GMT
#423
Ugh. Reread boxerfred.
Should move to scum lean. I see nothing that furthers town agenda in his filter. Only reacts when poked. Posting pattern is pretty lurky. Evades most of the questions anyway. No clue who he would vote for...

No idea what batsnacks sees in him. Which also makes me wonder a bit about batsnacks, who I otherwise have as a town lean. I wish I could see but I feel so blind...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 22:31 GMT
#425
On May 23 2015 07:19 Sulfurus wrote:
Breshke is definitely more town than I thought, he defended plotspot (I don't care how he did it just that he did at all) and I've realized that his tunnel on SL is pro-town since he got he put pressure on someone who is a hard read.

Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 10:25 Bill Murray wrote:
Disinformation the game so far has been people reacting to a post batsnacks has , premade,


I completely misunderstood what this post meant I thought it was BM saying the Dis hadn't done anything this game. That combined with what SL said about him being mislynch bait means that I'll rescind my vote off of him. ##Unvote


Okay, thanks for answering that question.
Though why does SL saying that BM is lynch bait hold that much importance for you? Where did you get the miss from?
On May 22 2015 13:27 sicklucker wrote:
bill murray is lynch bait.

definition - a guy who always looks scummy and gets lynched

not saying dont lynch him but keep that in mind


Calling a BM a misslynch sounds a bit like TooMuchInformation to me.

What do you think about bunnies and boxerfred? Why do you think so?
Who would you vote for now? Why?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:09 GMT
#427
Okay people gather round.
Since as per my pregame excuse I will have very little time tomorrow. Let me stress a few things I want you to do:

Main Dish A: Sulfurus
Enter the thread basically with after a out-of-nowhere vote onto Breshke.
On May 22 2015 11:34 Sulfurus wrote:
@NinjaBunnies the most important point in this game so far is when Breshke 1st stared pushing on Sicklucker since the conflict between the two has defined the entire game.

Speaking of that, Breshke is my top scum since he continuously pushes against Sicklucker with very bad reasoning (#159 he complains that he has disappeared and hasn't thought critically only 3 hours into the game)

I also scum read Murray due to his weak and untrue accusation against Dis in post #191 which made me think Sick is town since he tried Bandwagoning on him but he has since rescinded his vote.


The answer to ninjabunnies question is very good, but that could have been planned in mafia qt.
The read on Murray was faulty. I asked him about that and the answer was:
On May 23 2015 07:19 Sulfurus wrote:
Breshke is definitely more town than I thought, he defended plotspot (I don't care how he did it just that he did at all) and I've realized that his tunnel on SL is pro-town since he got he put pressure on someone who is a hard read.

Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 10:25 Bill Murray wrote:
Disinformation the game so far has been people reacting to a post batsnacks has , premade,


I completely misunderstood what this post meant I thought it was BM saying the Dis hadn't done anything this game. That combined with what SL said about him being mislynch bait means that I'll rescind my vote off of him. ##Unvote


Which raises two questions:
1) Why is SL's statement that SL is lynch bait this important to him?
2) Where does he get the misslynch from? TMI?

Also no information of who he would vote now or how his reads changed over the day.
In hindsight his behaviour so far also looks like "okay lets do 1-2 town posts and then gtfo out of the fray."

##vote: Sulfurus
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:13 GMT
#428
On May 23 2015 08:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@dis- what was your question for me, I can't seem to find it.


On May 23 2015 01:13 disformation wrote:
@bunnies:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 22:41 27ninjabunnies wrote:
However, I haven't moved my vote on SL because SL hasn't done anything to prove to me he is town. I'll go over this a bit later.

Just a friendly reminder.


You wanted to explain in detail why you still have SL as #1 scum read.

incidentally...
On May 22 2015 11:43 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Sulfurus top town newbie read.
Not lynching for entire game.

Or maybe atleast 2 days


Still thinking this way?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:13 GMT
#429
Fun Fact: bunnies is main dish b and I wanted to ask you guys to make sure that she explains the stance on SL.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:16 GMT
#430
Sidedishes are scott and plotspot for not doing anything.
The batsnacks && boxerfred thing still puzzles me, too.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:17 GMT
#431
@Sulfurus and bunnies:
I'll be around for about an hour before going to bed. Feel free to try and to interact with me.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:32 GMT
#434
OMGUS much?
And how do you ping me out, when I am the most active person in the thread? I don't really understand.
The Ugh thing was more of the lines of "uh right, reread the thing and didn't like it". TBH boxerfred is still a wonky read for me. *shrugs*

incidentally... did I hit a nerve with the connection between Sulfurus and you?

Sidenote: I can see a lot of people voting for me. Not sure why though. xD
Feel like I had to do a lot of stuff, since acitivity was a bit disappointing to me and I won't be around much tomorrow.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:33 GMT
#435
EBWOP:
Also the Ugh thing is a super weak tone read to me. Should not really be the basis to lynch someone on that based on that. Though I remember you waffling a bit on me earlier.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:42 GMT
#437
On May 23 2015 08:37 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:32 disformation wrote:
OMGUS much?
And how do you ping me out, when I am the most active person in the thread? I don't really understand.
The Ugh thing was more of the lines of "uh right, reread the thing and didn't like it". TBH boxerfred is still a wonky read for me. *shrugs*

incidentally... did I hit a nerve with the connection between Sulfurus and you?

Sidenote: I can see a lot of people voting for me. Not sure why though. xD
Feel like I had to do a lot of stuff, since acitivity was a bit disappointing to me and I won't be around much tomorrow.


I'll say this to anyone who is reading the game. Cause i actually just told something this not to long ago.

Most active =/= town

Actually, it is easy for scum to be highly active in a game and push lynches in the direction which they wish to go. Though there are some mafia who tend to like to lurk and not be in the spotlight, you could very well be the former.

OMGUS? Did you call me mafia? I can't remember?

What connection between sulfurus and me?
I called sulfurus town. Not much to it.
I still need to read Sulfurus' recent posts to get a feel for if still town or not. But from early posts, yes. sulfurus seemed pretty town.


Hmm. Okay. It seems I don't understand your post.
Let us try this again:
On May 23 2015 08:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 06:28 disformation wrote:
Ugh. Reread boxerfred.
Should move to scum lean. I see nothing that furthers town agenda in his filter. Only reacts when poked. Posting pattern is pretty lurky. Evades most of the questions anyway. No clue who he would vote for...

No idea what batsnacks sees in him. Which also makes me wonder a bit about batsnacks, who I otherwise have as a town lean. I wish I could see but I feel so blind...


Why the distance from BF now, it seems?
Like, when I ping you out for a connection you seem now to be so upset.
The Ugh. Reread.... Basically when he is being pinged out for being scum.
This is all just scummy from you

Main dish huh? I've been told I'm pretty delectable

As for the SL read, give me a few hours. Just got off of work, and been working for 8 of those hours between then, I forgot what I was even going to say on SL. Rereading a bit

What do you mean with pinging me out for a connection? I've read this as: "you were kinda waffling about/hiding and I asked you for a opinion on x".
And again: I seemed upset because I didn't liked what I have found...

Can you maybe rephrase your question or accusation?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:44 GMT
#438
On May 23 2015 08:37 27ninjabunnies wrote:
OMGUS? Did you call me mafia? I can't remember?

What connection between sulfurus and me?
I called sulfurus town. Not much to it.
I still need to read Sulfurus' recent posts to get a feel for if still town or not. But from early posts, yes. sulfurus seemed pretty town.


I was implying a possible mafia connection between him and you via:
On May 22 2015 11:43 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Sulfurus top town newbie read.
Not lynching for entire game.

Or maybe atleast 2 days

Which is imo way stronger than you giving him a town read. Especially for that one post (which had a mistake in it).
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 22 2015 23:51 GMT
#439
I am also trying to find out town and/or mafia motivations for your vote on me...

town:
test of my reaction to see if my push was town of mafia motivated.

mafia:
I have already 2 votes on me, sicklucker mentioned he would be willing to vote me too
a) trying to protect your scum mate sulfurus. which would be pretty bad play, since me flipping town will paint both of you in pretty bad light
b) sulfurus is not your mate. so you are trying to set up a easy misslynch on me... but then the push is pretty weak (imo)...

*scratches head*
unless I am missing something I think that your vote is town play... again can you rephrase your question/accusation?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 00:02 GMT
#442
On May 23 2015 08:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:42 disformation wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:37 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:32 disformation wrote:
OMGUS much?
And how do you ping me out, when I am the most active person in the thread? I don't really understand.
The Ugh thing was more of the lines of "uh right, reread the thing and didn't like it". TBH boxerfred is still a wonky read for me. *shrugs*

incidentally... did I hit a nerve with the connection between Sulfurus and you?

Sidenote: I can see a lot of people voting for me. Not sure why though. xD
Feel like I had to do a lot of stuff, since acitivity was a bit disappointing to me and I won't be around much tomorrow.


I'll say this to anyone who is reading the game. Cause i actually just told something this not to long ago.

Most active =/= town

Actually, it is easy for scum to be highly active in a game and push lynches in the direction which they wish to go. Though there are some mafia who tend to like to lurk and not be in the spotlight, you could very well be the former.

OMGUS? Did you call me mafia? I can't remember?

What connection between sulfurus and me?
I called sulfurus town. Not much to it.
I still need to read Sulfurus' recent posts to get a feel for if still town or not. But from early posts, yes. sulfurus seemed pretty town.


Hmm. Okay. It seems I don't understand your post.
Let us try this again:
On May 23 2015 08:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 06:28 disformation wrote:
Ugh. Reread boxerfred.
Should move to scum lean. I see nothing that furthers town agenda in his filter. Only reacts when poked. Posting pattern is pretty lurky. Evades most of the questions anyway. No clue who he would vote for...

No idea what batsnacks sees in him. Which also makes me wonder a bit about batsnacks, who I otherwise have as a town lean. I wish I could see but I feel so blind...


Why the distance from BF now, it seems?
Like, when I ping you out for a connection you seem now to be so upset.
The Ugh. Reread.... Basically when he is being pinged out for being scum.
This is all just scummy from you

Main dish huh? I've been told I'm pretty delectable

As for the SL read, give me a few hours. Just got off of work, and been working for 8 of those hours between then, I forgot what I was even going to say on SL. Rereading a bit

What do you mean with pinging me out for a connection? I've read this as: "you were kinda waffling about/hiding and I asked you for a opinion on x".
And again: I seemed upset because I didn't liked what I have found...

Can you maybe rephrase your question or accusation?


The connection between you and BF.

So BF vote don BM right, but you come out with your case on me, and he unnvotes with just saying that he likes you post, but will reread late, right?

With BF being a newbie, this just seems like, hey my mafia partner made a case, maybe I should follow it- type of thing to me. That is the connection I see.


Ah! Okay, that makes sense.
And yes it looks scummy, too.

Okay:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/485267-newbie-student-mafia-x?page=21#419
Here SL asks me to do a listpost. I look at my stuff and decide that I am unsure how to read BF. So I decide to reread his filter and am annoyed because it looks much worse than I remembered. Which lead to the Ugh post.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/485267-newbie-student-mafia-x?page=22#423

And I had a few interactions with BF calling him out to give me something to work with:
On May 23 2015 04:58 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 04:43 boxerfred wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:49 disformation wrote:
Also. Since you like my case but see a lot of town in bunnies, where do you place bunnies now? Who would you lynch as of now and why?

I place bunnies at someone who's really trying to gather information, can't really tell if that's for scum or for town. Tending towards town somehow though.


I want to see a bit more fire!
Scum generally doesn't want the town to collect new information... unless said information turns out to be confusing or distracting for town. Do you get that feeling from bunnies?

Also nothing on the second part of the question... still no idea who to vote for I guess? Keeping options as open as possible makes you look a bit scummy here. Though granted, I don't look much better right now. xD

(for the record: I have a question for bunnies and another one for Sulfurus. Also still haven't seen much from plotspot and scott. Also suspicious of BM. Wouldn't lynch bunnies atm, the others could be candidates for that.)


Since he didn't answer most of my questions I am currently very weary off BF. Should have probably included him as the third maindish in hindsight.

Does that answer help you?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 00:04 GMT
#443
EBWOP:
So yes I noticed his strange behaviour regarding my case on you and he was waffling all over that, but has avoided my inquiries about a decisive conclusion.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 00:09 GMT
#444
On May 23 2015 08:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:44 disformation wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:37 27ninjabunnies wrote:
OMGUS? Did you call me mafia? I can't remember?

What connection between sulfurus and me?
I called sulfurus town. Not much to it.
I still need to read Sulfurus' recent posts to get a feel for if still town or not. But from early posts, yes. sulfurus seemed pretty town.


I was implying a possible mafia connection between him and you via:
On May 22 2015 11:43 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Sulfurus top town newbie read.
Not lynching for entire game.

Or maybe atleast 2 days

Which is imo way stronger than you giving him a town read. Especially for that one post (which had a mistake in it).


I see me giving a read on sulfurus, but has sulfurus actually given a read on me? *Reads sulfurus filter* Nope

So not sure how you can see a connection, except a one sided connection.

Top newbie read- he was a newbie, commented on a question I asked, and his answer seemed genuine at the time


Hmm... you are right. I should demote you from main dish status and give that to BF.
Think I got to excited about the possible TMI Slip by Sulfurus and the possibility of getting two mafia out of it, if there was a connection to you.

Oh, well this bodes well for tomorrow. At least you people will have something to talk about. xD
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 00:22 GMT
#449
On May 23 2015 09:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 09:09 disformation wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:44 disformation wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:37 27ninjabunnies wrote:
OMGUS? Did you call me mafia? I can't remember?

What connection between sulfurus and me?
I called sulfurus town. Not much to it.
I still need to read Sulfurus' recent posts to get a feel for if still town or not. But from early posts, yes. sulfurus seemed pretty town.


I was implying a possible mafia connection between him and you via:
On May 22 2015 11:43 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Sulfurus top town newbie read.
Not lynching for entire game.

Or maybe atleast 2 days

Which is imo way stronger than you giving him a town read. Especially for that one post (which had a mistake in it).


I see me giving a read on sulfurus, but has sulfurus actually given a read on me? *Reads sulfurus filter* Nope

So not sure how you can see a connection, except a one sided connection.

Top newbie read- he was a newbie, commented on a question I asked, and his answer seemed genuine at the time


Hmm... you are right. I should demote you from main dish status and give that to BF.
Think I got to excited about the possible TMI Slip by Sulfurus and the possibility of getting two mafia out of it, if there was a connection to you.

Oh, well this bodes well for tomorrow. At least you people will have something to talk about. xD

What TMI slip?


On May 23 2015 07:31 disformation wrote:
Though why does SL saying that BM is lynch bait hold that much importance for you? Where did you get the miss from?
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 13:27 sicklucker wrote:
bill murray is lynch bait.

definition - a guy who always looks scummy and gets lynched

not saying dont lynch him but keep that in mind


Calling a BM a misslynch sounds a bit like TooMuchInformation to me.

What do you think about bunnies and boxerfred? Why do you think so?
Who would you vote for now? Why?


Possible TMI slip. Basically calls BM a misslynch out of the blue. I want to know his reaction/what he has to say about that.
You did read my case, right?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 00:39 GMT
#456
On May 23 2015 09:37 sicklucker wrote:
its not a"tmi" slip. I just think bm gets lynched as town quite often. I never said he was town i just said you have to have lower standards with him and use judgement


Yes. You call him "lynch bait". And then Sulfurus suddenly goes with "misslynch bait". There is a slight difference there.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 00:39 GMT
#457
EBWOP: At least I want an explanation for that.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 00:45 GMT
#458
And I was hoping to have a bit of interaction with Sulfurus...
Well. I have to get up in ~5h30mins. So I'll go to bed now.
Will maybe poke in a bit via phone, but no guarantees and don't expect anything from me (tommorrow :p).

Don't do stupid stuff people.
+ Show Spoiler +
That clearly is my job. :p
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
May 23 2015 12:35 GMT
#540
Semi around. Got a bit more time than expected (around 4hours). Catching up on stuff. Already saw a bit I want to respond to. If you have other questions for me, feel free to ask.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
Rex 113
CosmosSc2 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47539
Hyuk 1356
Jaedong 817
EffOrt 436
Soma 424
Horang2 369
Soulkey 365
actioN 349
BeSt 340
Mini 320
[ Show more ]
Last 272
Zeus 263
Light 260
Stork 233
910 176
Larva 170
ggaemo 138
Snow 124
Rush 113
ZerO 95
Killer 83
Pusan 80
Mind 66
JYJ 47
Shine 46
Sharp 45
Creator 43
hero 31
Free 30
Shinee 29
Yoon 26
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
Noble 14
sorry 10
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8485
Dendi779
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1577
markeloff497
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1618
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns41435
singsing2021
B2W.Neo686
hiko347
XBOCT307
Pyrionflax268
byalli264
DeMusliM245
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King57
QueenE16
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1542
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1580
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10m
Rex113
IntoTheiNu 47
The PondCast
21h 10m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.