• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6540 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:26 GMT
#1545
On April 28 2015 06:25 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 sicklucker wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:03 Koshi wrote:
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.


No i didnt infact I think its so obvious mafia is pushing off sandro onto yamato

Are you suggesting only Mafia been defending Sandroba?


Im suggesting that when two equally shitty scum players are playing equally shitty. The one that gets votes is not mafia because of the logic that mafia does not want to vote mafia.

Sandro is just mafia comeon guys this is not hard here we go

Sicklucker. Honest advice. That is a bad association read. Like... Really bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:28 GMT
#1551
On April 28 2015 06:26 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:11 sandroba wrote:
HF you have been pushing a lot of BS this game. That list post is awful and so far you seem the only person that is somehow convinced I am mafia as opposed to most people who are saying "meh he is afk maybe he is mafia". You have been going for easy targets while spamming the thread with one liners and giving out terrible random reads. I believe this man is mafia and we should definetelly lynch him today.


I find it hard to disagree more on any one post than this one.

Did you even read the thread yet to determine that his reads are trash when they really aren't?

WHY DOES HE NEED TO READ THE THREAD WHEN HOLYFLARE HIS READS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD? CAN YOU FUCKING TRY TO READ HOLYFLARE HIS READS?

If you are town. Know nothing and read Holyflare his fucking listpost you still know nothing. Except that HF got "feelings" around some people that are probably 100% fabricated.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:29 GMT
#1557
On April 28 2015 06:27 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:24 Vivax wrote:
If you unvote yamato cause he starts posting 1:30 before deadline I'll afk.

In ALL his town games he was way more consistently posting before that.

I couldn't even play!

Fuking Vivax has to be fucking mafia. You can't seriously be this bad two games in a row.

Yeah. You shit the bad lylo last game. Not Vivax. Also. The day before lylo. Basically town had 2 lynches to win the game and you called both of them. And you called town twice.

hmmk?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:29 GMT
#1559
On April 28 2015 06:29 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:26 Xatalos wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:11 sandroba wrote:
HF you have been pushing a lot of BS this game. That list post is awful and so far you seem the only person that is somehow convinced I am mafia as opposed to most people who are saying "meh he is afk maybe he is mafia". You have been going for easy targets while spamming the thread with one liners and giving out terrible random reads. I believe this man is mafia and we should definetelly lynch him today.


I find it hard to disagree more on any one post than this one.

Did you even read the thread yet to determine that his reads are trash when they really aren't?

WHY DOES HE NEED TO READ THE THREAD WHEN HOLYFLARE HIS READS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD? CAN YOU FUCKING TRY TO READ HOLYFLARE HIS READS?

If you are town. Know nothing and read Holyflare his fucking listpost you still know nothing. Except that HF got "feelings" around some people that are probably 100% fabricated.

If you did not read the thread there is no way to know if the listpost is good or bad.

Yes you can.

It was bad.

easy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:30 GMT
#1562
On April 28 2015 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
pppsssst yamato

you're saying

vivax you were bad last game

i mislynched you

vivax you are bad this game

no way you could be town and bad xP

>> yeah that makes sense

This person is still sane. Please leave this thread immediately.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:30 GMT
#1564
On April 28 2015 06:30 sandroba wrote:
It's basically a post of random commentary followed by random placing of people without much consideration or even need for such a placement to be made at that point in the game. It's a fake contribution and to be honest a pretty lazy one. Town would have no reason to make a post like that and if they would more thought would certainly be put into it and a lot more people would be left out the listing.

I bolded all the relevant parts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:31 GMT
#1566
On April 28 2015 06:30 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:26 Xatalos wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:11 sandroba wrote:
HF you have been pushing a lot of BS this game. That list post is awful and so far you seem the only person that is somehow convinced I am mafia as opposed to most people who are saying "meh he is afk maybe he is mafia". You have been going for easy targets while spamming the thread with one liners and giving out terrible random reads. I believe this man is mafia and we should definetelly lynch him today.


I find it hard to disagree more on any one post than this one.

Did you even read the thread yet to determine that his reads are trash when they really aren't?

WHY DOES HE NEED TO READ THE THREAD WHEN HOLYFLARE HIS READS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD? CAN YOU FUCKING TRY TO READ HOLYFLARE HIS READS?

If you are town. Know nothing and read Holyflare his fucking listpost you still know nothing. Except that HF got "feelings" around some people that are probably 100% fabricated.


Uh... They weren't really just feelings. They had mostly reasonings and he expanded on them in following posts.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa

Ok. w.e
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:32 GMT
#1570
When is marv AWOL when he is town around LYNCHTIME?


Fucker is 100% mafia. Don't fucking sheep him on yamato.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:35 GMT
#1581
On April 28 2015 06:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
I wanna lynch marv but it's just for the lulz and I don't know if I'm ok with that

live a little. have some fun once in a while.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:36 GMT
#1585
On April 28 2015 06:34 Holyflare wrote:
Marv said he'd be away today, i don't see the problem

strong stuff around lylo. Oh Great Town Hero.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:36 GMT
#1588
On April 28 2015 06:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:34 sandroba wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
Voting sandroba, suggest you guys do the same. How can someone read a thread in 30 seconds and say my reads are fabricated? Hint: they can't at all

I actually have been watching you since the beggining of the game when you fabricated a random scum read on me and started pushing that idea. I've actually been back to the thread one hour ago and am caught up.

*ding ding ding*

MAKE THIS FIGHT QUICK BOYS WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME

(anime characters talk in all caps, right?)

I think they talk in Japanese
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:37 GMT
#1590
On April 28 2015 06:36 sandroba wrote:
I've read through your explanations and they too feel off and fabricated. It felt to me you were trying to justify a previous random read you gave out and I'm normally accurate in these accessments.

We might have to lynch you so we can lynch HF.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:37 GMT
#1592
On April 28 2015 06:37 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:35 Xatalos wrote:
Meh I don't think Breshke deserves more defense from me. I kind of liked his LS read earlier though so I wouldn't prefer lynching him.

sandroba did you read any posts where HF fleshed out his reads following his list?

Why on earth are you constantly talking about Breshke and nothing else? Are you scumbuddies or something?

good read. Useful.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1607
On April 28 2015 06:38 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:37 Koshi wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:37 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:35 Xatalos wrote:
Meh I don't think Breshke deserves more defense from me. I kind of liked his LS read earlier though so I wouldn't prefer lynching him.

sandroba did you read any posts where HF fleshed out his reads following his list?

Why on earth are you constantly talking about Breshke and nothing else? Are you scumbuddies or something?

good read. Useful.

Shut up idiot.

No really. The best association read ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:42 GMT
#1616
On April 28 2015 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
Looks like sandroba is getting lynched now though which is better than yamato or Breshke.

Are you scumbuddies with yamato and Breshke?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1624
On April 28 2015 06:43 Vivax wrote:
And even if you let yamato live and by some miracle he's town he's gonna let mafia win at lylo.

It's win/win. Almost like a vig shot

convinced me. Sheep me on HF another time bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:44 GMT
#1629
ALL SHEEP MARV
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1632
Lynch Yamato.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:47 GMT
#1649
Sandroba confirmed town hero.

HOLYFLARE IS FUCKING MAFIA. HE DOESN4T REALLY WANT TO LYNCH SANDROBA. KILL HIM.

SHEEP MARV.

SANDROBA IS TOWN.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:49 GMT
#1657
Yamato is mafia.
Sandroba is town.

Yamato is desperate.
Sandroba isn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur572
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 27m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.