• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6540 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:49 GMT
#1375
Explain to me why yamato is mafia JAT.
pls.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:52 GMT
#1379
On April 28 2015 04:51 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:49 Koshi wrote:
Explain to me why yamato is mafia JAT.
pls.

I don't know. Maybe because he promised to play and isn't playing which is exactly his mafia meta? What kind of question is this?

Ok. You are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:55 GMT
#1385
On April 28 2015 04:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Jean valjean just said sorry for spamming.

Are you an actual newbie jean?

No it is a spammer that wants to be unspammy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 20:44 GMT
#1431
Oh ok Yamato is being annoyed that people vote him for being afk and then says Sandroba is the best lynch.

##unvote
##vote yamato
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 20:47 GMT
#1436
On April 28 2015 05:46 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:44 Koshi wrote:
Oh ok Yamato is being annoyed that people vote him for being afk and then says Sandroba is the best lynch.

##unvote
##vote yamato

Lol.

Koshi you're just angry I mislynched you.

It's okay, you don't have to play poorly just because I made you mad. Just look at JA...

Never mind.

It was redemption. I was reborn.
I like the new me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 20:48 GMT
#1438
On April 28 2015 05:47 yamato77 wrote:
Actually, Marv seems to make note of how horrible you're playing as well.

Why isn't Sandro a better lynch than me, Koshi?

Who is this Sandro person?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1453
On April 28 2015 05:52 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:48 Koshi wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:47 yamato77 wrote:
Actually, Marv seems to make note of how horrible you're playing as well.

Why isn't Sandro a better lynch than me, Koshi?

Who is this Sandro person?

r u srs?

leik for reals 4real?

y3s m4n, s4ndr0 wh0?
y he m4f14 d0g?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 20:57 GMT
#1457
On April 28 2015 05:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:53 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Yamato's return to the thread is solid.
I might have to give that Breshke case another once-over.

What about it is "solid"?


Well he's doing stuff.
About as much as I would expect for someone that wasn't here all day.

Granted, it's not spectacular but I'm not sure what we should expect here otherwise.

grtz on being mafia or naïve.

Did you I already told you about my uncle? He is a Nigerian Prince with money problems. The problem he has too much money and wants to give it to people from the US.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:00 GMT
#1462
I like how HTS feels I am important enough to recount all the votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:02 GMT
#1464
Nobody is sheeping marv. We all decided you suck. End of story.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:03 GMT
#1466
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1470
On April 28 2015 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I did clearly say I would have more time later in the game. That time is now >_>

Didn't really expect to come back to being lynched.

Did I tell you about my uncle? He is an Nigerian Prince and he got money issues. The issue is that he has too much money and wants to give it to Americans. Are you interested?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:08 GMT
#1479
On April 28 2015 06:05 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:03 Koshi wrote:
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.

I think Vivax is scum.

You could definitely be scum, especially the way you're apparently justifying voting me AFTER I return unlike everyone else who was just being lazy voting for the afk guy.

Sure. I am the scummer who decides to vote you when you actually come back to the thread. Makes sense. Not to speak of the fact you talked to me like I was town 1 post ago.

"You just mad Koshi"
"Don't lynch me Koshi"
"You are totally awesome Koshi"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:12 GMT
#1490
On April 28 2015 06:11 sandroba wrote:
HF you have been pushing a lot of BS this game. That list post is awful and so far you seem the only person that is somehow convinced I am mafia as opposed to most people who are saying "meh he is afk maybe he is mafia". You have been going for easy targets while spamming the thread with one liners and giving out terrible random reads. I believe this man is mafia and we should definetelly lynch him today.

INSTANT TOWN READ ORGASM HELL FUCKING YEAH
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:12 GMT
#1491
On April 28 2015 06:12 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:08 Koshi wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:05 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:03 Koshi wrote:
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.

I think Vivax is scum.

You could definitely be scum, especially the way you're apparently justifying voting me AFTER I return unlike everyone else who was just being lazy voting for the afk guy.

Sure. I am the scummer who decides to vote you when you actually come back to the thread. Makes sense. Not to speak of the fact you talked to me like I was town 1 post ago.

"You just mad Koshi"
"Don't lynch me Koshi"
"You are totally awesome Koshi"

You feel the need to be original in your justification for voting me, as in you dint want to just sheep, even though you apparently don't even have a compelling reason yourself. (Do you? I don't see it).

Also, I never talked to you like you were town.

I bolded it for your convience.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:13 GMT
#1493
On April 28 2015 06:13 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:11 sandroba wrote:
HF you have been pushing a lot of BS this game. That list post is awful and so far you seem the only person that is somehow convinced I am mafia as opposed to most people who are saying "meh he is afk maybe he is mafia". You have been going for easy targets while spamming the thread with one liners and giving out terrible random reads. I believe this man is mafia and we should definetelly lynch him today.

Even if he was scum we aren't lynching HF today. Any other scumreads?

You are so bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:14 GMT
#1496
JAT literally took it upon himself twice to lynch and then later shoot a townread of mine on D1. Now he is suddenly against lynching mafia D1 with shennanies.

legit
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:14 GMT
#1497
On April 28 2015 06:14 Holyflare wrote:
Why is my list post awful? It's amazing how you "know" it's awful despite reading absolutely none of the game. What an amazingly convincing time to read it all and mention it.

We already established that list was trashtier.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:21 GMT
#1526
On April 28 2015 06:16 sandroba wrote:
@koshi join me in the HF wagon of justice!
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 01:45 Holyflare wrote:
WARNING SHIT VERSION OF LIST POST INCOMING!!!!!!


townyish

marv - should learn to read
ff - dude is hilarious, liked his posting so far
Xatalos - sheeped the correct read (pending), seems pretty open and inquisitive/carefree + self deprecation about being promoter

probably townyish

indignant - (jat?) doesn't seem like a complete douche and actually pointing out scummy things instead of being hesitant bitch

meehhhbe town?

rygart - seems not so caught up in being all serious, got rid of his smurf indentity quickly,
sicklucker (probably down a tier, not liking his complete focus on being town read based on role when he knows it doesn't clear him ever)
jean val - posted for the sake of posting but was aware of it and actively pointed it out, seemed to just get thoughts out, thoughts weren't totally awful even if no conclusions drawn
sepulchre - (liked his posts against rsoul when he came back but not much to go on so, provisional here but tempted to send up if more like previous posting)
ls - lots of hilarious innocent mistakes like not understanding quips about rsouls gender, not really many afk excuses and not afraid to post his reads (probably up?)
stutters695 - uhhhh, not really sure? :D seems pretty fluid but like nothing super there but somehow still seems bit towny? lol


meh

inspector javert - psycho reads, small list post to start (not much to go on -.-)
rsoul - serious stick up her butt, posting for the sake of posting with no actual relevant content + intentionally antagonising people, free town reads and nothing really more (maybe down, maybe not - wait and see)
koshi - (fuck this guy again) you serious about this game..? stop being such an unnecessary douche
the shining - not really done much of anything, kind of meh meh
obiwanshinobi - not really done anything and after newbie game where he was town and told me he has started caring about games more as town this should probably drop him down a tier
breshke - meh, kind of limited amount of wishy washy posts (not scummy due to ls read which kind of had merit)

scummyish

sandroba - scummy posts, lots of setup talk, one post where he mentions reads in one sentence and then talks more about setup, afking meta, scummy
yamato - usual mafia excuse (potential to change if sticks to what he said)
vivax - really boring, not particularly involved, making useless posts which don't do anything, uneventful
damdred - mediocre, not really trying to do anything, posting for sake of posting and reads seem pretty free/not thought out/hard to do


chezinu

chezinu



Worst post in the thread by far. Pretty much all the reads are fabricated.

Fuck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:22 GMT
#1529
On April 28 2015 06:22 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Holyflare

I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur572
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 27m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.