• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:25
CEST 09:25
KST 16:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9030 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 31 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 22:28 GMT
#3120
That sucks, vivax also has slightly reduced hp at this point to if we want to take that into account swapping him in.

I'm home now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 22:30 GMT
#3128
On April 30 2015 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
That sucks, vivax also has slightly reduced hp at this point to if we want to take that into account swapping him in.

I'm home now

he does?


That's correct. Can confirm I punched him last night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 22:32 GMT
#3134
Honestly FF claim sounds much more like a fake claim that's a bit silly than an actual role to me anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 22:33 GMT
#3136
On April 30 2015 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 07:31 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
or even a healing type role lol ><

Visiting 2 players? That coincidentally don't get healed but rbed/take damage instead?


lol i didn't say it was a good claim, just better than what he did claim -_- geez

y'all are acting like the first thing people think of when they get caught with their pants down is "oh i visit people randomly and do nothing"

yeah -_-


usually scum have fake claims already prepared by the hosts all they have to do is ask for them though. FF was gone for awhile as well.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 22:36 GMT
#3148
On April 30 2015 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 07:33 Damdred wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:31 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
or even a healing type role lol ><

Visiting 2 players? That coincidentally don't get healed but rbed/take damage instead?


lol i didn't say it was a good claim, just better than what he did claim -_- geez

y'all are acting like the first thing people think of when they get caught with their pants down is "oh i visit people randomly and do nothing"

yeah -_-


usually scum have fake claims already prepared by the hosts all they have to do is ask for them though. FF was gone for awhile as well.


o.0

really?

...

lol

okay then disregard i guess o.0


Yea in aperture greymist had fake claims ready for us we just had to give some sort of hey I want this or that or something. I was just to impatient with jat breathing down my neck to wait on mine lol.

Anyway, just gotta lynch FF here

Put vivax in the fight and go from there.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 22:43 GMT
#3158
Honestly I could see a vivax lynch if ff wasn't tracked to both people who were rb and took dmg. Plus I need the ego boost of him flipping mafia when I called him mafia last night q.q
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 22:45 GMT
#3161
On April 30 2015 07:44 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 07:43 Damdred wrote:
Honestly I could see a vivax lynch if ff wasn't tracked to both people who were rb and took dmg. Plus I need the ego boost of him flipping mafia when I called him mafia last night q.q


I can't see a vivax lynch if ff "posted his role PM" and didn't get modkilled.


Unlikely we get to that scenario if ff wasn't tracked to the two people in the first place?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:08 GMT
#3208
SL theres like two of almost every role.

Dont' be idiotic I've dealt damage to vivax, he neds to go into the fight.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:12 GMT
#3216
On April 30 2015 06:11 The Shining wrote:
Well I'm dead tonight anyway barring some awesome fellow blue intervention so why not? I'm Iimura Mari. Wiki her and it'll explain why I'm a watcher/tracker/visit whoever the person I visit also visits. I can't do it back to back nights. I'd say it's important to keep me alive through N2 until N3 because even if I get KOd at night, the results of my tracking/watching will be reported the next night.

O and yeah, I can't fight.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:20 GMT
#3230
No the point is shining enters the fight cancels the fight hf and marv both take 0 dmg. Mafia wastes an ability.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:20 GMT
#3233
I 100% did dmg to vivax
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:22 GMT
#3236
Wait, i'm out of the loop on this why doesn't hf take dmg?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:23 GMT
#3241
On April 30 2015 09:21 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 09:20 Damdred wrote:
No the point is shining enters the fight cancels the fight hf and marv both take 0 dmg. Mafia wastes an ability.


HF already takes 0 damage and we get to deal 5 damage to whoever we want?

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:28 GMT
#3248
PGO will have low hp just saying.

Cancel the fight.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 04:16 GMT
#3287
Kinda paranoid hf is scum amd setting this up....

tinfoil is strong
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 04:41 GMT
#3289
Exactly its a masterful plan that only hf would come up with!

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 15:09 GMT
#3407
Can you pick it at any point"
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 18:10 GMT
#3422
I actually thought about stutters being mafia here and I read his filter with the idea that he was scum at this point. But I actually came to the opposite conclusion that he is more town leaning in some sense than scum at present.

His filter isn't really that rememerable but here are some key things that I think.

At the start of his filter we do have a sorta weird push off of Sandroba and Vivax onto Rsoultin super early on. This is probably the biggest red flag (also pushed off FF) a lot of unflipped association in that part though.

but then he has this quote near eod

On April 28 2015 06:19 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm on Droba unless we can get enough for Vivax, I don't mind either, but I can't lynch yamato after earlier someone said he's afk weekends and he's putting in this effort.


And its probably the only thing that makes me pause in calling him scum and pushing him towards town. He could of went with yamato, but decides to either stay on Droba or vivax. Honestly if there is a busser on the wagon I think its possibly stutters at this juncture.

I don't think its really worthwhile to lynch him at this juncture but hes a good person to look into later.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:04 GMT
#3427
Going to share yoru ral role with us yet ff?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:14 GMT
#3429
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 524
GuemChi 446
Leta 359
sSak 37
Bale 33
sorry 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 11
910 8
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 542
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss433
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Other Games
summit1g8386
ceh9456
Happy447
olofmeister412
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick498
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Stunt441
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 35m
Patches Events
8h 35m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.