• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6540 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 29 30 31 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:49 GMT
#1906
I actually could be a decent fight promoter i'm a low kill priority and I have a cool ability that could help me. I would think if they aren't vig'd Sepu and Vivax/Breshke would be a good fight!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:56 GMT
#1927
On April 28 2015 08:53 rsoultin wrote:
make it vivax and sepu ^^ that would be fun

(lol what legitimate concerns, damdy, me being combative? that used to be how you metaread me until you realized that i can also be a mediator. just stop with the meta you can't meta me -_- so old)


I just listed some of my concerns, we have talked pretty extensively about some of the things. Its not meta at all but things you have done in the game, i'm not saying you weren't combative in X game or Y game. I'm saying you are overly antagonistic at points, towards marv for instance. Towards me recently when I asked a question.

You have one scum read currently you did go onto a mafia somewhat tamely but you were there. So that's a positive for you.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 16:55 GMT
#2228
Meh always so frustrating and not fun to be talked about like that.

Oh well IDC, should care about the game at some point
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:11 GMT
#2245
Honestly I worked 18 hours yesterday and 16 the day before I'm kinda inclined not to care at present if hf wants to pit me up against vivax or someone ij the fight I understand.

Will be around for wuestions
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:21 GMT
#2258
Why would you ever punch him
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:24 GMT
#2265
You are just infuriating rsoul and honestly I'm not sure what it makes you. Literally if I wasn't cooler in the head I would probably try to kill you.

idk what your problem is this game but yea,
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:28 GMT
#2269
Maybe if you read my filter you would know I have had reads little woman. Considering I haven't even given a read on you, you are being really pompous and egotistical and its really sad honestly.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:36 GMT
#2274
Honestly you aren't trying to work with anyone especially if they say anything negative about your play, but you are honestly being worse and expect everyone to be ok with it. It totally sucks and I know I've sucked this game but I really expect more from you.

Anyway moving on I'm going to take a look at some filters and fo from there
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:49 GMT
#2284
I'm not much in a laughing mood I'm just upset at rsoultin honestly. That would of probably made me laugh otherwise.

FF is scum. Just read his filter.

First thing id like to point out that if you compare this game to his most recent town games, guardians and a few others FF is really lacking the drive and the scum hunting that he has displayed in this game. Especially when you compare the amount of time he spent here he has developed very few scum reads and has barely pushed any at this point besides a policy near eod.

Another thing I noticed was that he pushed off of sandeoba early, a bit of associative read granted. He does subtly push against the idea of a sand lynch and look elsewhere especially early to mid in his filter. He sheeps hf at one point onto sand but decides to leave that. Never interacts with sand at any point I believe (granted sand is barely here).

Honestly besides being hilarious not much going for him in his filter.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:52 GMT
#2289
Right now leaning to.

Vivax
FF
Sep
Breshke

as the scum team peoples.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 17:56 GMT
#2297
I give a read and instead of commenting on what I said RS wants to know why I'm upset/frustrated with her... K
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 18:17 GMT
#2318
On April 29 2015 02:58 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:47 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:46 Xatalos wrote:
If we assume that yamato is town (kind of likely), then Damdred looks a decent amount better for his critical vote on sandroba.

thought experiment: what were Damdred's options?


Now that you got me thinking about it dandred probably votes sandro everytime based on how we know dandred plays mafia


I don't think that's how I bus at all. Oh well
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 18:25 GMT
#2328
Yea its a fair assessment to make about me being mia around deadline time.

Bats and hi sjokes I suppose
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:03 GMT
#2365
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#2370
On April 29 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:03 Damdred wrote:
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....

Guaranteed there is a lot more damage from mafia somewhere else, else the game is horribly broken in favour of town.


Sadly I didn't take any msg but I dealt some. Kinda interested if more msg Is spread before I think about implications.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#2376
On April 29 2015 07:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:07 Damdred wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:03 Damdred wrote:
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....

Guaranteed there is a lot more damage from mafia somewhere else, else the game is horribly broken in favour of town.


Sadly I didn't take any msg but I dealt some. Kinda interested if more msg Is spread before I think about implications.

Can't think of the world where I lynch you today, so you can work with me all cycle in beautiful harmony, if you like


All these themed games make me confused about revealing what I did sometimes haha, simple damdred.

I want to lynch vivax I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:14 GMT
#2386
That's interesting rsoultin.... hrm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:24 GMT
#2408
So 19 dmg accounted for roughly that can be attributed to mafia probably. 2 maybe and a rb towards rs that is possible.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:30 GMT
#2413
I want to ask a scummy question lol. I'm paranoid but I want to confirm rs town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#2417
Its not that scummy but did anyone target vivax last night. Its a burning curiosity
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur572
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 27m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.