• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7656 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 357

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 355 356 357 358 359 385 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 12 2015 19:34 GMT
#7121
On May 13 2015 04:30 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2015 04:28 Xatalos wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
If you call me scum you HAVE to explain why mafia only claimed rb and didn't rb any besides rsoultin. That's insane, and bats is still claiming rb. So s um has 3 rb and only one gets used a night? Maybe 2 on the night Sep gets hit?


I don't really understand what you're saying there?

In any case I think that nobody else claiming receiving much KP last night points to you being town. Quite heavily in fact. You should catch up with the game etc. soon though. Do you really want to lynch Breshke over confirmed not-town who clearly doesn't care about finding scum and in fact has actively played against town?


I hope this isn't directed at me I've town sided the entire game and I definitely care about finding scum.


...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 12 2015 19:38 GMT
#7122
On May 13 2015 04:34 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2015 04:30 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 13 2015 04:28 Xatalos wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
If you call me scum you HAVE to explain why mafia only claimed rb and didn't rb any besides rsoultin. That's insane, and bats is still claiming rb. So s um has 3 rb and only one gets used a night? Maybe 2 on the night Sep gets hit?


I don't really understand what you're saying there?

In any case I think that nobody else claiming receiving much KP last night points to you being town. Quite heavily in fact. You should catch up with the game etc. soon though. Do you really want to lynch Breshke over confirmed not-town who clearly doesn't care about finding scum and in fact has actively played against town?


I hope this isn't directed at me I've town sided the entire game and I definitely care about finding scum.


...


gtfo with your dumb elipses I have been town siding. I at the very least haven't "actively worked against town" that can't be true. No one would believe that.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 12 2015 19:42 GMT
#7123
I hope the mods are in fact colluding against me/town. But I can't steal votes and the vote count isn't changing so I have to vote Damdred.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 12 2015 19:43 GMT
#7124
Corrected. I need to stop failing.

Day 6 Vote Count

Inspector Javert (3): Breshke, Holyflare, Xatalos, Damdred, Chezinu
Breshke (2): Inpsector Javert, Holyflare, Chezinu, Damdred
Damdred (0): Inspector Javert

Not Voting (1): Holyflare

Given the current vote count, Inspector Javert is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 12 2015 19:46 GMT
#7125
I am going to make this thread chaos until either I am not leading in votes or I get lynched.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2015 19:46 GMT
#7126
I really need to go out :s
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2015 19:47 GMT
#7127
We also probably all need to vote together btw.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 12 2015 19:49 GMT
#7128
Well I'd say damaging town and not contributing to lynching scum is anti-town already.... You've also anti-pushed scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 12 2015 19:49 GMT
#7129
On May 13 2015 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
We also probably all need to vote together btw.


Hm?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 12 2015 19:50 GMT
#7130
Go vote don't leave before you do. Most preferably not me.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 12 2015 19:50 GMT
#7131
Oh you mean there could be a last minute switch incoming... Yeah that's true. So what's your current suggestion?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 12 2015 19:52 GMT
#7132
On May 13 2015 04:49 Xatalos wrote:
Well I'd say damaging town and not contributing to lynching scum is anti-town already.... You've also anti-pushed scum.


Are you serious brother?

How many times have I said it I have not damaged a single person this game. I voted on EVERY mafia wagon except Sandro because I was busy voting the other mafia yamato. I anti-pushed scum to push a different scum.

Why do you need to lie?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 12 2015 19:54 GMT
#7133
Just vote breshke
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 12 2015 19:58 GMT
#7134
Maybe it is xata seriously why does he need to lie to try and get me lynched? I did 0 damage this game I have said this like 10 times.

If I'm scum why would I push Vivax and vote yamato d1 over Sandro that makes zero sense?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 12 2015 19:58 GMT
#7135
On May 13 2015 04:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2015 04:49 Xatalos wrote:
Well I'd say damaging town and not contributing to lynching scum is anti-town already.... You've also anti-pushed scum.


Are you serious brother?

How many times have I said it I have not damaged a single person this game. I voted on EVERY mafia wagon except Sandro because I was busy voting the other mafia yamato. I anti-pushed scum to push a different scum.

Why do you need to lie?


Well *trying* to damage town at least. And quite likely you actually have.

It's not really a feat to vote for every scum when everyone has voted for them. In hindsight your D1 behaviour isn't as bad as it seemed back then, but it's still weird at best and could easily be distancing since you voted for Vivax when nobody else really voted for him (possible future towncred + a vote away from sandroba).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 12 2015 19:58 GMT
#7136
On May 13 2015 04:54 Damdred wrote:
Just vote breshke


Are you sure?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 12 2015 20:00 GMT
#7137
O think it is xata honestly as the 3p.

breshke as the scum

Like I said before if I'm scum where are all the extra role locks that are missing.

Breshke seems to have lied about the herb he used.

Trying to wifom a green check on himself.

We have two trainers btw would make sense for one scum maybe
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 12 2015 20:02 GMT
#7138
Where does that 3P read even come from?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 12 2015 20:02 GMT
#7139
Either way those posts fishing for hf and marvs hp still stick out to me

if you think both are town why not just swap the towniest one out. Obviously hf would be the one mafia wants dead the most so why even bother asking
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 12 2015 20:06 GMT
#7140
On May 13 2015 04:58 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2015 04:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 13 2015 04:49 Xatalos wrote:
Well I'd say damaging town and not contributing to lynching scum is anti-town already.... You've also anti-pushed scum.


Are you serious brother?

How many times have I said it I have not damaged a single person this game. I voted on EVERY mafia wagon except Sandro because I was busy voting the other mafia yamato. I anti-pushed scum to push a different scum.

Why do you need to lie?


Well *trying* to damage town at least. And quite likely you actually have.

It's not really a feat to vote for every scum when everyone has voted for them. In hindsight your D1 behaviour isn't as bad as it seemed back then, but it's still weird at best and could easily be distancing since you voted for Vivax when nobody else really voted for him (possible future towncred + a vote away from sandroba).


Being wrong doesn't make me mafia. I don't think you can say that I used my amateur fight ability in a way that makes sense as mafia. If I'm hitting xata+marv as mafia why would I not only claim it in the thread but breadcrumb it too and reveal my crumb? No mafia ever does that.
Prev 1 355 356 357 358 359 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12m
CranKy Ducklings5
Patches Events
5h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
OSC
13h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.