• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6540 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:21 GMT
#1754
I have about an hour and a half before I have to go to work i'll try to catch up and post some thoughts. I'm glad I picked the right wagon lol...

Any questions please pass them to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:27 GMT
#1769
On April 28 2015 07:25 Breshke wrote:
Ill be around later to adress that wagon on me.

I think ls reaction to the lynch seems fake. Also damdred the point how he is a meta machine is partly why I am scumreading him, The first thing which he had a problem with me about the TMI thing he did not reference at all yet mentioned it more than once.


So your scum reading him for being in his town meta basically?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:29 GMT
#1782
On April 28 2015 07:26 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:18 Damdred wrote:
Sorry for my absence its been one of those days. Anyway i'll go back through the thread and answer anything directed at me, like xatas question about LS.

@Xata, LS is a meta read. He loves to bus and hes super lazy as scum. In a nutshell he is a meta machine as town and can just pull shit out from other games to compare and show people how the read should be different. For instance between LS and marv even though it was subtel where Ls showed how he was wrong about breshkes filter I thought it was insanely towny. hes also done it several other times in the thread not really being lazy. I think hes pretty towny still.

only on page 5x so anything pressing just ask me


He's been kind of lazy here though IMO... Like voting for Breshke without addressing my counter to his main argument for Breshke being scum. And his second argument was Breshke being "pretty meh".


I'm not so sure if I would call him lazy at this point. Granted i'm still way behind and don't know what hes done today, but where i'm at now I don't think I would say lazy. Especially since he was following what he thought rather than just sheeping someone else ya?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:31 GMT
#1788
On April 28 2015 07:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:28 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ok so damdred is still on my radar, sandroba was scum woohoo I don't want to talk about mod decisions but I'm less than excited about losing slam

While I understand the feeling damdred and me just simultaneously hammered a fucking mafia.


Were you guys really the hammer?


I think we were neck and neck as the hammer, especially since HF had a vote stolen
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:42 GMT
#1813
O_o they are voting for fight promoter.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:48 GMT
#1825
....

That is so stupid of koshi. There were host warnings bah
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:53 GMT
#1838
Damdred did a really scummy vote marv. But he is loved not hated.

Its kind of a bore to read honestly i'm in the 60s, getting some decent town reads though. and the vote is interesting
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1846
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:59 GMT
#1854
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#1855
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh


But I don't think its worth thinking about tonight, I think its highly unlikely that mafia team wouldn't at least try to lynch a town today really
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:04 GMT
#1860
Honestly, i'm not really to interested in thinking about Yamato being mafia at this juncture. I think its highly unlikely that a team of mafia couldn't get some form of wagon going on another towny. Especially with so many afk/scummy people on lists.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#1863
Why are people town reading rsoultin exactly? Just for being needlessly combative?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:16 GMT
#1871
I've already said you been needlessly combative towards my catching up eye. Very antagonistic, you only working with people when you have to instead of seeking them out to an extent. So far anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1873
On April 28 2015 06:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
also if he ninja votes last minute I'm grabbing my shovel and tunneling him


oh god, FF when is this happening
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1875
On April 28 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
I've already said you been needlessly combative towards my catching up eye. Very antagonistic, you only working with people when you have to instead of seeking them out to an extent. So far anyway


why don't you finish catching up then xP that would make more sense than posting just to post


Don't be an ass to me just to be an ass
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:23 GMT
#1882
Rsoul who are your scum reads currently?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:25 GMT
#1886
On April 28 2015 08:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:23 Damdred wrote:
Rsoul who are your scum reads currently?


go away -_-


No. I am almost completely caught up and i'm asking a legitimate question.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:29 GMT
#1891
On April 28 2015 06:53 The Shining wrote:
##Vote: sandroba


I saw this and was like "I never sheep shining...I think hes town...SHEEP SHINING and HF.

Obviously you scum read sepu but who else though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:37 GMT
#1895
Seps vote on yamato looks bad honestly. I'll agree with that I haven't filter dived hi properly probably isn't much there though.

Why didn't you think sando was mafia rsoul?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:47 GMT
#1904
On April 28 2015 08:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:37 Damdred wrote:
Seps vote on yamato looks bad honestly. I'll agree with that I haven't filter dived hi properly probably isn't much there though.

Why didn't you think sando was mafia rsoul?


he was null...null-leaning-scum to me

which is clear if you actually read my posts ^^

whereas i was and still am pretty sure sepu is scum

furthermore i did vote on sandy so unless y'all think yamato is scum too this whole line of questioning is stupid ^^


Tsk tsk tsk. Don't take that tone with me lady when I just pointed out things that are a legitimate concern with you. Especially with our talkings about how cooperation is key!

I'm not against the idea that sepu is scum also. I also think breshke has a shot at it here.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur572
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 27m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.