• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6540 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 02:57 GMT
#202
I'm sorry ls
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 03:00 GMT
#204
That you and xata rolled scum together
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 03:09 GMT
#206
You came into the thread wanting to lynch someone instantly that's unlike what I'm used to with ls.

Do you think xat is scum actually?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 03:34 GMT
#208
I have a light tone read on him. But besides that not much else, I think he might be maybe town but I'm not so sure yet
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 15:38 GMT
#270
I totally am in love with this thread and all the town reads shoe,me,more love people!

I will punch these mafia into submission.

Why not give us your reads ls?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 18:27 GMT
#455
Hi babies,

I dislike breshke, really don't care for his posts at this point.

I'll elaborate more on that when I get home tonight.

However, LS is town. I really deep strongly about this
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 19:26 GMT
#474
Honestly marv has said a lot of things that aren't really helpful to town. I understand not being here but he has been here really.

Why are you defending him exactly?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 19:47 GMT
#482
On April 27 2015 04:29 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:26 Damdred wrote:
Honestly marv has said a lot of things that aren't really helpful to town. I understand not being here but he has been here really.

Why are you defending him exactly?

He said he would be gone from sunday afternoon/evening on. His last post was a few hours ago which is afternoon/evening in europe - coincidence?

I am not defending his play at all but I won't have any part in lynching him when he is afk.


Why does it matter if he's afk? That's kind of a really bad excuse not to evaluate and lynch someone if they act scummy.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 26 2015 20:52 GMT
#491
Ff is so hard core he left his name up there lol.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 00:59 GMT
#690
I'm almost off work then some form of original thought vomit will hit the thread and ff will fail his save and have to follow me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 02:54 GMT
#781
I'm home finally!

I got off almost two hours late give me a bit to filter dive. But some prelim things if anyone wants to converse about.

I think Marv is town. Ls is town, xata is town ff is town.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 02:55 GMT
#782
Shining is a prelim town. RS is naughty not sure if scum or not
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 03:57 GMT
#787
I'm trying not to pay as much attention to the mechanics arguments in the game. In large themed games sometimes its easy to get side tracked with pro or anti town powers when both can go to scum or town.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 12:58 GMT
#855
On April 27 2015 21:13 Xatalos wrote:
Hmm.... That'd be quite a meta play. I remember marv saying that it's retarded to bus on D1.


XD look at imperial mafia. He bussed ritoky from the very start lol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 12:59 GMT
#856
I fell asleep last night before I could get a lot of tillers done haha.

Getting to work now should have something concrete in a bit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 13:20 GMT
#861
I don't think that disproves what I said however LS.

I might not actually put work in at this juncture honestly, when people are BM for no reason towards me I don't have to do jack shit.

Anyway, any direct questions ask away
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 13:36 GMT
#867
Chez is chez.

Hes really smart at mechanics and the like and if he wants to give good thoughts he does. Kind of an enigma at points though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 13:44 GMT
#870
On April 27 2015 22:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 22:20 Damdred wrote:
I don't think that disproves what I said however LS.

I might not actually put work in at this juncture honestly, when people are BM for no reason towards me I don't have to do jack shit.

Anyway, any direct questions ask away

I wasn't being bm I was just giving my opinion on something that happened in a past game :O


That wasn't towards you XD
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 21:59 GMT
#1725
literally I am just voting with some of my town reads here.

I had to work all day and didn't want to get mod killed. Super scummy vote by damdred like 50 pages behind
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:18 GMT
#1746
Sorry for my absence its been one of those days. Anyway i'll go back through the thread and answer anything directed at me, like xatas question about LS.

@Xata, LS is a meta read. He loves to bus and hes super lazy as scum. In a nutshell he is a meta machine as town and can just pull shit out from other games to compare and show people how the read should be different. For instance between LS and marv even though it was subtel where Ls showed how he was wrong about breshkes filter I thought it was insanely towny. hes also done it several other times in the thread not really being lazy. I think hes pretty towny still.

only on page 5x so anything pressing just ask me
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur572
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 28m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.