• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9084 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 31 2015 20:46 GMT
#3688
@JAT & Kita

I notice you both tend to react more aggressively toward people keeping their cards to their chest.

But do you expect people to just openly want to share everything with possible scum? You have to consider the possibility that you are not 100% townread, or that even if you are (which you both should be based on your aggression alone XD), your pursuit of specific info on people may be causing them concern about word getting too far around.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 31 2015 20:48 GMT
#3691
On April 01 2015 05:46 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly understand why anyone is withholding information that narrows down lynches on mafia to pm's. Pretty poor show. Half of this games probable mafia is being saved by these pm shenanigans.

I really dont think what people have been asking me will narrow down mafia sufficiently to outweigh the risk.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:05 GMT
#3847
Y'all can try but you'll waste your KP.

BH knows his shit. I'm an incredibly ambitious prophet! >

Good luck mah chupazi, stay HIJOLE my friends.

I needed this because, actually, if we lynched GLaDOS my wincon is only mission complete

I want mission accomplished
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:32 GMT
#3867
On April 01 2015 10:07 Blazinghand wrote:
so, SLAM, what you're sayign is I fuckin' called it and you're a 3p victory con guy who wins if we lynch GLADOS, and to punish us for not lynching glados you're not letting us lynch scum?

No lol, only half.

I actually did it by accident when the GLaDOS train was getting steam. I realized if we lynched glados, I would only get a nominal victory. I want to go for the bamcis mission accomplished ness
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:39 GMT
#3885
On April 01 2015 10:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:07 Blazinghand wrote:
so, SLAM, what you're sayign is I fuckin' called it and you're a 3p victory con guy who wins if we lynch GLADOS, and to punish us for not lynching glados you're not letting us lynch scum?

No lol, only half.

I actually did it by accident when the GLaDOS train was getting steam. I realized if we lynched glados, I would only get a nominal victory. I want to go for the bamcis mission accomplished ness

You are getting lynched if you are alive tomorrow. I hope you know that.

I am totally aware. I will be winning too quickly.

In fact, I am trying to accomplish in a way that helps town rather than hurting it. I have given town enough shit.

Good luck when I'm gone, my role is perfect for me and if I goofed up I deserve to die.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:41 GMT
#3889
On April 01 2015 10:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
going to steal slam's vote tomorrow just incase of any more glados bullshit.

Hahahahaha
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:44 GMT
#3892
On March 31 2015 16:01 Alakaslam wrote:
[image loading]

I told ya' so!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:50 GMT
#3905
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:55 GMT
#3914
On April 01 2015 10:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

You TOLD me not to use it, bro.

I know! And if I was actually town with that ability, can you expect me to feel otherwise? I had to hope you would say "no, strong read on (player), shoot him I will try to get you mediced" and be right; of you shot town I would have been in really deep trouble.

So I figured, gotta lynch GLaDOS

Then, I noticed something else and decided to release the (redacted) qtpie spirit

By the way, love the name, (redacted)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 01:59 GMT
#3918
On April 01 2015 10:55 justanothertownie wrote:
To say I wouldn't work with you is the worst misrepresentation I ever read, slam.

Sson! You come charging in, IMMA FUKIN KILL UOU M8 IMMA KILL U

like damn I submitted a night shot ability on you as a day shot from pure fear, lol

Figured I would deal with the repercussion later after I could at least live to ask for medic saves after throwing out a guess. Or I could try to legit get more info
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:01 GMT
#3925
On April 01 2015 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

You TOLD me not to use it, bro.

I know! And if I was actually town with that ability, can you expect me to feel otherwise? I had to hope you would say "no, strong read on (player), shoot him I will try to get you mediced" and be right; of you shot town I would have been in really deep trouble.

So I figured, gotta lynch GLaDOS

Then, I noticed something else and decided to release the (redacted) qtpie spirit

By the way, love the name, (redacted)

If you were town with that ability you could very easily have proven yourself town. You don't see people jumping on my ass for fucking up a vig, do you? (in b4 koshi)

Like one of the main reasons I didn't take the extra KP is because of how you presented that shit to me. It was basically impossible to trust you even though I read you town.

Well see, but then I also would have to convince people to medic me, twice as much as if I just took a shot myself.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:04 GMT
#3929
On April 01 2015 10:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

What on earth are you talking about? If you had been honest and open we might have worked something out but you just simply weren't and not trusting you was apparently exactly the correct thing to do. No idea how you can think you townsided.

No Nono, you don't understand. My role is inherently scum sided abit. You would have lynched me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:08 GMT
#3933
On April 01 2015 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:59 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:55 justanothertownie wrote:
To say I wouldn't work with you is the worst misrepresentation I ever read, slam.

Sson! You come charging in, IMMA FUKIN KILL UOU M8 IMMA KILL U

like damn I submitted a night shot ability on you as a day shot from pure fear, lol

Figured I would deal with the repercussion later after I could at least live to ask for medic saves after throwing out a guess. Or I could try to legit get more info

I politely asked you do tell me what's up with your role etc. at least 3 times before I ever threatened you and not before you told me to fuck off.

when I said that you were already deeply distrusting me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:09 GMT
#3934
On April 01 2015 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:01 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

You TOLD me not to use it, bro.

I know! And if I was actually town with that ability, can you expect me to feel otherwise? I had to hope you would say "no, strong read on (player), shoot him I will try to get you mediced" and be right; of you shot town I would have been in really deep trouble.

So I figured, gotta lynch GLaDOS

Then, I noticed something else and decided to release the (redacted) qtpie spirit

By the way, love the name, (redacted)

If you were town with that ability you could very easily have proven yourself town. You don't see people jumping on my ass for fucking up a vig, do you? (in b4 koshi)

Like one of the main reasons I didn't take the extra KP is because of how you presented that shit to me. It was basically impossible to trust you even though I read you town.

Well see, but then I also would have to convince people to medic me, twice as much as if I just took a shot myself.

No you wouldn't. I'd gladly sac myself with an ability like that if it meant hitting scum. A one for one trade is favourable to town most often. Especially since it means people leave you alone after that because you're dead anyway.

But none of this matters really.
CAN we still use your ability slam?

well, I would have to check. Send me a pm?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:12 GMT
#3941
On April 01 2015 11:09 kitaman27 wrote:
Does anyone in this game actually know HF's role?

he has said nothing to me.

THat I remember. I had a lot of ppl talking to me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:13 GMT
#3942
On April 01 2015 11:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

What on earth are you talking about? If you had been honest and open we might have worked something out but you just simply weren't and not trusting you was apparently exactly the correct thing to do. No idea how you can think you townsided.

No Nono, you don't understand. My role is inherently scum sided abit. You would have lynched me.

Now we will never know.
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:59 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:55 justanothertownie wrote:
To say I wouldn't work with you is the worst misrepresentation I ever read, slam.

Sson! You come charging in, IMMA FUKIN KILL UOU M8 IMMA KILL U

like damn I submitted a night shot ability on you as a day shot from pure fear, lol

Figured I would deal with the repercussion later after I could at least live to ask for medic saves after throwing out a guess. Or I could try to legit get more info

I politely asked you do tell me what's up with your role etc. at least 3 times before I ever threatened you and not before you told me to fuck off.

when I said that you were already deeply distrusting me.

Yes, but only because you wouldn't work with me......
.
.
.

it's a vicious circle. Believe me I am seriously doing what I can to townsidedly fulfill my wincon,

wihtout pissing off the scumteam,

Ah,

Cmon... use your kp dont' be vindictive...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:16 GMT
#3945
On April 01 2015 11:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Holyflare if you want to talk then PM me and ill give you my role at full disclosure regardless of your alignment, im bored and the JAT clown circus bores me even more.

I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too

What about me?
Could have shot you but I decided on hapa instead

that was you?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:30 GMT
#3965
On April 01 2015 11:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:09 kitaman27 wrote:
Does anyone in this game actually know HF's role?

he has said nothing to me.

THat I remember. I had a lot of ppl talking to me.


I actually pm'd you asking about bh and how ignored i was being and you just told me you were away and that was it

oh, whoops- sorry.

But yeah, as a result I don't know anything about you XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 02:36 GMT
#3973
On April 01 2015 11:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:18 Keirathi wrote:
Also, can someone give me a good reason for why Kita is town?!?


kitaman is 100% town, probably the most trustworthy person in this game. but idk whats going on now.

+1
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 03:11 GMT
#3979
well I am doing what I can while I am here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h
Afreeca Starleague
14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.