• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10071 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 02:50 GMT
#1149
Lmao I have no idea what people are asking me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 02:51 GMT
#1150
On March 29 2015 11:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:46 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh fuck you HF.




What......?


I thought you were talking about something else entirely.

Nevermind. I don't understand what you're saying to me.

Poor thing...


>:|
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:01 GMT
#1175
On March 29 2015 11:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Lmao I have no idea what people are asking me.


You made a read on ls at the start of the game... I even quoted it for you. It was about how ls never made an associative read like he did this game. Then you left for ages and didn't really follow through with it. I'd like you to continue where you left off,especially as i dislike ls' latest post.


Ohhhhhhh.

It wasn't really the associative thing that did it for me, it was the fact that he kept rolling with the whole "different players in other games did similar things so these players are mafia too." It read like an excuse to keep the read rather than readjust based on anything.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:03 GMT
#1183
On March 29 2015 12:02 Holyflare wrote:
I am very very wary of Keirathi. He's pretty low down.


Why?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:08 GMT
#1194
Ftr I think this whole Koshi/BH fight is remarkably unconstructive.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:12 GMT
#1204
Btw HF, why did you hate that LS post you were talking about?

I wasn't a fan either but I wanted to see if you were thinking the same thing I thought.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:13 GMT
#1212
On March 29 2015 12:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ftr I think this whole Koshi/BH fight is remarkably unconstructive.

An awe-inspiring read.


Rofl.

So much snipin'.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:14 GMT
#1217
On March 29 2015 12:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:02 Holyflare wrote:
I am very very wary of Keirathi. He's pretty low down.


Why?


I know he likes meta but it's the too sure meta to be meta kinda vibe + his exo defending stuff? +pretty inactively active


I don't know. I felt like he was being reasonable earlier on.

I'll look into this in a bit.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:18 GMT
#1225
On March 29 2015 12:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw HF, why did you hate that LS post you were talking about?

I wasn't a fan either but I wanted to see if you were thinking the same thing I thought.


Dude i posted why like 3 times....?

Repeated rsoul read that he did not long ago again. Loads of reads that are basically null or give a reason to town and scum read ending in null and then no scum reads, culminating in questions to random people.

Felt very much like a recent post he did as mafia. +his reaction to me seems bit off


Oic, I thought you were talking about other posts. Meh.

I agree with the random questioning, definitely.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:28 GMT
#1250
On March 29 2015 12:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
so who actually legitimately wants warrior and isn't a shit player? I already know holyflare said he didnt want it and I need to cast my vote before I go to bed since I wont be around tomorrow much.


Yo I'll take some free votes.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:29 GMT
#1251
I mean I probably won't win and you'll most likely be throwing your vote away, but sure. Votes are nice.

Obi for president. :D
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 03:46 GMT
#1305
On March 29 2015 12:43 Holyflare wrote:
If i say I'm going to lynch bh enough maybe he'll claim a role and we can ignore him.


heheheheh
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 04:00 GMT
#1336
On March 29 2015 12:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:52 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:49 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 04 2015 07:12 batsnacks wrote:
This thread is completely out of control there's zero chance of me catching up.


On March 06 2015 02:54 batsnacks wrote:
. So glad it's cell day that means I can slack more.


On March 06 2015 11:34 batsnacks wrote:
I don't know that Sandroba is town and I didn't feel like reading SL's filter. So... it's tubes for me.


On March 07 2015 05:27 batsnacks wrote:
they see me rolling

they hating


On March 07 2015 07:31 batsnacks wrote:
SPOOKY SPIRITS

SPOOOOOOOOKY


batsnacks might be mafia. In the JOAT game where he was town, he was completely disconnected from the thread, willingly sharing a "I don't care and you're not going to do anything about it" attitude.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476732-jack-of-all-trades-mafia?user=batsnacks&view=all

In comparison, this game he is giving reads without being asked about them such as his comments about exo and has that exchange with keirathi that seems like he is putting effort into looking at things. Those few posts alone are probably more effort than his entire town game if you compare the two filters.



Batsnacks doesn't do anything as mafia and certainly doesn't try hard and call people mafia.


Admittedly fanfic was the only mafia game of his that I read, but that wasn't the impression that I got compared to joat.


I have first hand experience with Batsnacks and I know he can/does try as town, so using one only one sample (one where he didn't try) and comparing it to one where he did is not useful.

His posts thus far have been pretty good, imo.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 04:32 GMT
#1374
LS, harping on an inactive and posting "I'm town" rhetoric is not helping your case.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 04:35 GMT
#1379
On March 29 2015 13:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 13:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
LS, harping on an inactive and posting "I'm town" rhetoric is not helping your case.

So you want me to be uselss because that's cool with me.


No, I'm literally telling you to do the opposite thing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 06:30 GMT
#1425
On March 29 2015 15:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 15:21 ritoky wrote:
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list

your town list is... unconventional

you're probably town.


lol
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 15:14 GMT
#1513
I'm here.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 15:15 GMT
#1515
On March 30 2015 00:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 20:53 Chezitwo wrote:
Ironically given BH's posting, BH would make a great policy lynch. I'm fairly sure he'd happily play this way as mafia, but he could easily play like this as town too. Hence a good policy lynch.

I think we're more likely to make headway looking for mafia in HtS and Damdred who are more straightforward with their play. Both of what they've done suggests scum, but it's almost too obvious, so I'd like to see a lot more between now and the end of the day.

I don't really like this post


Is it because you're a fan of BH or is it for actual reasons?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 15:30 GMT
#1522
On March 30 2015 00:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 00:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 29 2015 20:53 Chezitwo wrote:
Ironically given BH's posting, BH would make a great policy lynch. I'm fairly sure he'd happily play this way as mafia, but he could easily play like this as town too. Hence a good policy lynch.

I think we're more likely to make headway looking for mafia in HtS and Damdred who are more straightforward with their play. Both of what they've done suggests scum, but it's almost too obvious, so I'd like to see a lot more between now and the end of the day.

I don't really like this post


Is it because you're a fan of BH or is it for actual reasons?

HF agreed and stated the reason.


Alright, I can dig it.

I also agree with your stance on claims ftr.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 15:57 GMT
#1532
On March 30 2015 00:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Also I more incline to say HTS is town based the fact her play does seem very similar to her play from NYE Party more so than Void when she was Mafia.


I want this elaborated on tbh.
Retired.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.