• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 125 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 02:49 GMT
#2201
On April 17 2015 11:47 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:45 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:39 prplhz wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:32 Trfel wrote:
So, who do you guys want to lynch today? I see no need to leave it up to shenanigans.

I should like to lynch rsoultin in the face and I believe I've made a multitude of statements expressing this sentiment.


not happening, and if you're town you have to vote with town here anyway. pick someone else

nope voting you. if you and four others are town then you need to put someone else to 4 votes before deadline.
Is it just me, or is prplhz claiming scum? Please explain?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 02:49 GMT
#2202
On April 17 2015 11:47 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:45 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:39 prplhz wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:32 Trfel wrote:
So, who do you guys want to lynch today? I see no need to leave it up to shenanigans.

I should like to lynch rsoultin in the face and I believe I've made a multitude of statements expressing this sentiment.


not happening, and if you're town you have to vote with town here anyway. pick someone else

nope voting you. if you and four others are town then you need to put someone else to 4 votes before deadline.


lol -_- don't think it hasn't crossed my mind that the reason your wagon hasn't gotten any interest is you'd only get two more votes on it at best
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 02:50 GMT
#2203
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 02:52 GMT
#2204
On April 17 2015 11:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?


Fantastic, you going to bus Bourneq with me?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 02:53 GMT
#2205
On April 17 2015 11:46 prplhz wrote:
because he was playing like a new player plays scum? super timid? and the other two guys were not playing like new players play scum? they didn't give a fuck and said weird shit all the time? this is super simple.

ace was just not there, i didn't really think anything of that. sometimes people are just not there. it happens a lot especially in new games. i did get a little suspicious because before the game he'd said something like "so stoked for this" and then BAM he gone but, again, sometimes people are not there.


tonereads...what was super timid about bourneq's play? (day 1 mind you...i can pull shit on all the times he's banked on that "i'm just a newbie and don't know what I'm doing" line since EoD day 1, too)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 02:54 GMT
#2206
On April 17 2015 11:52 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:50 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?


Fantastic, you going to bus Bourneq with me?
That would require me to be scum. I'm sorry, I'm just not as special as you.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 02:56 GMT
#2207
On April 17 2015 11:54 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:52 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:50 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?


Fantastic, you going to bus Bourneq with me?
That would require me to be scum. I'm sorry, I'm just not as special as you.


Nice try. You going to do any scumhunting yet?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 17 2015 02:57 GMT
#2208
On April 17 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:46 prplhz wrote:
because he was playing like a new player plays scum? super timid? and the other two guys were not playing like new players play scum? they didn't give a fuck and said weird shit all the time? this is super simple.

ace was just not there, i didn't really think anything of that. sometimes people are just not there. it happens a lot especially in new games. i did get a little suspicious because before the game he'd said something like "so stoked for this" and then BAM he gone but, again, sometimes people are not there.


tonereads...what was super timid about bourneq's play? (day 1 mind you...i can pull shit on all the times he's banked on that "i'm just a newbie and don't know what I'm doing" line since EoD day 1, too)

afraid to give opinion, didn't have opinions, mostly showed up when people poked him. just the way he talked seemed like he didn't want to make mistakes. look at plot and dwarf and how they talked they didn't give a fuck because that's what new people do.

i mean all this is just toneready but you know about this which is also a reason i've been suspicious about you. you know what a toneread is and you should have seen that. sorry i'm pulling the "you're better than this" card because i know good people are able to have bad days, but that's just more likely in a scum.

blaming TBD lynch solely on me is silly. TBD got lynched because i couldn't explain how he was town well enough for town to understand but there are two parties involved in that.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 03:04 GMT
#2209
On April 17 2015 11:57 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:46 prplhz wrote:
because he was playing like a new player plays scum? super timid? and the other two guys were not playing like new players play scum? they didn't give a fuck and said weird shit all the time? this is super simple.

ace was just not there, i didn't really think anything of that. sometimes people are just not there. it happens a lot especially in new games. i did get a little suspicious because before the game he'd said something like "so stoked for this" and then BAM he gone but, again, sometimes people are not there.


tonereads...what was super timid about bourneq's play? (day 1 mind you...i can pull shit on all the times he's banked on that "i'm just a newbie and don't know what I'm doing" line since EoD day 1, too)

afraid to give opinion, didn't have opinions, mostly showed up when people poked him. just the way he talked seemed like he didn't want to make mistakes. look at plot and dwarf and how they talked they didn't give a fuck because that's what new people do.

i mean all this is just toneready but you know about this which is also a reason i've been suspicious about you. you know what a toneread is and you should have seen that. sorry i'm pulling the "you're better than this" card because i know good people are able to have bad days, but that's just more likely in a scum.

blaming TBD lynch solely on me is silly. TBD got lynched because i couldn't explain how he was town well enough for town to understand but there are two parties involved in that.


-_- i'm not blaming you for the TBD lynch. i'm saying you blaming others for it like you weren't the counter-lynch is ridiculous >< no matter how sure you are about a toneread, you have to be more sure of your own alignment

lol >< just because you have a toneread on someone, even one i generally agree with, doesn't mean we'll reach the same conclusions? of course i know what tonereads are! truffle almost instantly got townread by me because of it, and not for the wordy posts lol >< he's fully capable of posting long posts as scum

i saw all the weird switches back and forth as not terribly afraid, for the record >< he also wasn't afraid to tell you to shove it on a post that wasn't alignment indicative. like i don't get how you go from voting for ace to saying tbd is the scummiest, but it wasn't like he was sheeping anything there because there was no time in between

i'm not saying he's town, but i do find it pretty odd you had him as scum so early >< when he was arguably more active than the other two, contributing more (which also doesn't really support the timid thing?) and making some odd comments of his own. his later play is definitely timid -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 03:05 GMT
#2210
On April 17 2015 11:56 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:54 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:52 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:50 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?


Fantastic, you going to bus Bourneq with me?
That would require me to be scum. I'm sorry, I'm just not as special as you.


Nice try. You going to do any scumhunting yet?
No need. Two scum down. You guys are obvious enough that I don't need to make a case.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 17 2015 03:11 GMT
#2211
Can we kill prp?

Lynch list:
1. prp
2. tube
3. bourneq

this game is solved lol i'd much rather kill prp or tube than bourneq here.

I might miss EOD again for work so I would rather no shenannies here
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 03:13 GMT
#2212
On April 17 2015 12:05 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:56 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:54 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:52 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:50 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?


Fantastic, you going to bus Bourneq with me?
That would require me to be scum. I'm sorry, I'm just not as special as you.


Nice try. You going to do any scumhunting yet?
No need. Two scum down. You guys are obvious enough that I don't need to make a case.


Convincing. So, you pretty proud of the chaos you created today? You mad because I ruined your play?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 17 2015 03:16 GMT
#2213
On April 17 2015 12:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:57 prplhz wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:46 prplhz wrote:
because he was playing like a new player plays scum? super timid? and the other two guys were not playing like new players play scum? they didn't give a fuck and said weird shit all the time? this is super simple.

ace was just not there, i didn't really think anything of that. sometimes people are just not there. it happens a lot especially in new games. i did get a little suspicious because before the game he'd said something like "so stoked for this" and then BAM he gone but, again, sometimes people are not there.


tonereads...what was super timid about bourneq's play? (day 1 mind you...i can pull shit on all the times he's banked on that "i'm just a newbie and don't know what I'm doing" line since EoD day 1, too)

afraid to give opinion, didn't have opinions, mostly showed up when people poked him. just the way he talked seemed like he didn't want to make mistakes. look at plot and dwarf and how they talked they didn't give a fuck because that's what new people do.

i mean all this is just toneready but you know about this which is also a reason i've been suspicious about you. you know what a toneread is and you should have seen that. sorry i'm pulling the "you're better than this" card because i know good people are able to have bad days, but that's just more likely in a scum.

blaming TBD lynch solely on me is silly. TBD got lynched because i couldn't explain how he was town well enough for town to understand but there are two parties involved in that.


-_- i'm not blaming you for the TBD lynch. i'm saying you blaming others for it like you weren't the counter-lynch is ridiculous >< no matter how sure you are about a toneread, you have to be more sure of your own alignment

lol >< just because you have a toneread on someone, even one i generally agree with, doesn't mean we'll reach the same conclusions? of course i know what tonereads are! truffle almost instantly got townread by me because of it, and not for the wordy posts lol >< he's fully capable of posting long posts as scum

i saw all the weird switches back and forth as not terribly afraid, for the record >< he also wasn't afraid to tell you to shove it on a post that wasn't alignment indicative. like i don't get how you go from voting for ace to saying tbd is the scummiest, but it wasn't like he was sheeping anything there because there was no time in between

i'm not saying he's town, but i do find it pretty odd you had him as scum so early >< when he was arguably more active than the other two, contributing more (which also doesn't really support the timid thing?) and making some odd comments of his own. his later play is definitely timid -_-

what do you want me to say? maybe i misread him as timid when he wasn't but i was right anyway because of dumb luck? i don't know? this is a toneready thing, fluffy, debatable, it's not like i had a guilty check on him or anything. i just think he looked textbook scum and the other guys looked textbook town and that you did uncharacteristically little about this claiming (falsely) that you didn't see it.

or maybe i was scum thinking "i'll relentlessly push my newbie scum buddy from his very first post".

i'm fairly certain you don't know this but i don't bus. find me a scum game where i bussed remotely as hard as this (protip: you can't because i don't bus, yes i know i voted palmar after he was already dead in titanic and prodded him d1 but other than that, and that's PALMAR who i know could mop the floor with me any hour of the day). maybe i decided to fuck a newbie over on his very first game? i don't know this is little unfair because i'm turning a bourneq/prplhz scumteam into an attack on my very person but i wouldn't do that, wouldn't be nice and i think i'm sort of nice? sometimes? mostly? i don't know, i'm pretty confident i wouldn't do that. maybe i have this distorted image of myself someone who tries to be nice and i find it hard that other people think i would do something like bus my newbie team mate in his first game from his first post.

i'm also going to point out that my bourneq push didn't just consist of me pointing out the scummy things he did, it consisted of me repeatedly begging people to look into bourneq and convince me he was town. drawing a lot of attention to bourneq.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 03:16 GMT
#2214
On April 17 2015 12:13 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 12:05 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:56 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:54 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:52 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:50 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?


Fantastic, you going to bus Bourneq with me?
That would require me to be scum. I'm sorry, I'm just not as special as you.


Nice try. You going to do any scumhunting yet?
No need. Two scum down. You guys are obvious enough that I don't need to make a case.


Convincing. So, you pretty proud of the chaos you created today? You mad because I ruined your play?
What play am I supposedly making again? Remind me?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 17 2015 03:17 GMT
#2215
On April 17 2015 11:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 11:47 prplhz wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:45 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:39 prplhz wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:32 Trfel wrote:
So, who do you guys want to lynch today? I see no need to leave it up to shenanigans.

I should like to lynch rsoultin in the face and I believe I've made a multitude of statements expressing this sentiment.


not happening, and if you're town you have to vote with town here anyway. pick someone else

nope voting you. if you and four others are town then you need to put someone else to 4 votes before deadline.
Is it just me, or is prplhz claiming scum? Please explain?

yes that's why you are uncertain if i even did it and no one else is even paying attention to it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 17 2015 03:18 GMT
#2216
like i'm not going to say i'm not slightly salty because you lynched both of my noob town reads over my noob scum read but i know that it's also on me. i'm not exactly good at arguing or explaining or drumming up support.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 03:19 GMT
#2217
On April 17 2015 12:16 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 12:13 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 12:05 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:56 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:54 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:52 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:50 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:40 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 11:27 Trfel wrote:
Actually hm, maybe I should argue with Tubesock. It would be fun

Let's do that. I think that everyone in the thread is keeping up okay.

Hello, Tubesock. How are you doing?


I'm great you?
Doing fairly well. What's it like being scum for the first time?


Fantastic, you going to bus Bourneq with me?
That would require me to be scum. I'm sorry, I'm just not as special as you.


Nice try. You going to do any scumhunting yet?
No need. Two scum down. You guys are obvious enough that I don't need to make a case.


Convincing. So, you pretty proud of the chaos you created today? You mad because I ruined your play?
What play am I supposedly making again? Remind me?


You had a fine performance of trying to appear like concerned town leader. Get us to talk about everything but who scum are.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 03:23 GMT
#2218
On April 17 2015 12:18 prplhz wrote:
like i'm not going to say i'm not slightly salty because you lynched both of my noob town reads over my noob scum read but i know that it's also on me. i'm not exactly good at arguing or explaining or drumming up support.
Would you prefer that I lynched you instead?

And jarjarbinks, I'd greatly prefer to lynch Tubesock over prplhz here. I could see prplhz being town without too much effort, I have much more trouble seeing Tubesock as town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 03:25 GMT
#2219
On April 17 2015 12:23 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 12:18 prplhz wrote:
like i'm not going to say i'm not slightly salty because you lynched both of my noob town reads over my noob scum read but i know that it's also on me. i'm not exactly good at arguing or explaining or drumming up support.
Would you prefer that I lynched you instead?

And jarjarbinks, I'd greatly prefer to lynch Tubesock over prplhz here. I could see prplhz being town without too much effort, I have much more trouble seeing Tubesock as town.


Funnyiest thing is you are acting like a polite Geript or Holyflare in my last games. You're pure OMGUS. I don't get why people town you.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 03:28 GMT
#2220
On April 17 2015 12:25 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 12:23 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 12:18 prplhz wrote:
like i'm not going to say i'm not slightly salty because you lynched both of my noob town reads over my noob scum read but i know that it's also on me. i'm not exactly good at arguing or explaining or drumming up support.
Would you prefer that I lynched you instead?

And jarjarbinks, I'd greatly prefer to lynch Tubesock over prplhz here. I could see prplhz being town without too much effort, I have much more trouble seeing Tubesock as town.


Funnyiest thing is you are acting like a polite Geript or Holyflare in my last games. You're pure OMGUS. I don't get why people town you.
Maybe because they are town, so they are interested in reading people correctly?
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.