• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9584 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 22:11 GMT
#1786
On February 17 2015 07:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:58 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:53 Town Puppy wrote:

Notable nulls: Palmar, ray, HtS. I just haven't read enough of any of their posts. I still feel like HtS wouldn't fakeclaim miller, and I think 2 Jk, 2 mill, 1 cop is probably legit. So I guess she's town but this is predicated on a yolo read so yeah.

I liked what Palmar said when he posted and I didn't like ray's tone when he posted. But it's weak. Eh.


It's official. I am stuck in some kind of an eternal purgatory where no one will be sure I'm town. Ever.

I been townreading you for since I started to see you would do shit on the weekend when normally you CBA to do shit on the weekend :O

Whoa. That's a good point! I like it!

You're both town
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 22:15 GMT
#1789
On February 17 2015 07:13 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 07:07 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 17 2015 06:58 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:53 Town Puppy wrote:

Notable nulls: Palmar, ray, HtS. I just haven't read enough of any of their posts. I still feel like HtS wouldn't fakeclaim miller, and I think 2 Jk, 2 mill, 1 cop is probably legit. So I guess she's town but this is predicated on a yolo read so yeah.

I liked what Palmar said when he posted and I didn't like ray's tone when he posted. But it's weak. Eh.


It's official. I am stuck in some kind of an eternal purgatory where no one will be sure I'm town. Ever.

I been townreading you for since I started to see you would do shit on the weekend when normally you CBA to do shit on the weekend :O

LYNCH LS TOMORROW. DO NOT FUCKIGN QUESTION IT. JUST DO IT. I MAY NOT BE AROUND, BUT YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING MISSION AND THAT'S TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS PERSON DOES NOT SURVIVE TIL TOMORROW. I MAY OR MAY NOT EXPLAIN WHY IN POSTGAME, BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST THAT THIS READ IS ACCURATE. PALMAR -- IT'S KINDA LIKE THE READ I GAVE ON YOU IN HEAVYWEIGHT. PLEASE JUST FAITH.

Wtf
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 23:09 GMT
#1797
On February 17 2015 08:05 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 07:07 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 17 2015 06:58 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:53 Town Puppy wrote:

Notable nulls: Palmar, ray, HtS. I just haven't read enough of any of their posts. I still feel like HtS wouldn't fakeclaim miller, and I think 2 Jk, 2 mill, 1 cop is probably legit. So I guess she's town but this is predicated on a yolo read so yeah.

I liked what Palmar said when he posted and I didn't like ray's tone when he posted. But it's weak. Eh.


It's official. I am stuck in some kind of an eternal purgatory where no one will be sure I'm town. Ever.

I been townreading you for since I started to see you would do shit on the weekend when normally you CBA to do shit on the weekend :O

Trust.

what are you doing
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 23:23 GMT
#1806
alright well i know I'M plynching ray tomorrow
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 17 2015 00:56 GMT
#1920
On February 17 2015 09:41 Palmar wrote:
I really need to sleep now.

I liked the part where rayn said people should protect me. I'm actually enjoying this game for some reason. So pls no shooterino.

consider it done
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 17 2015 00:57 GMT
#1921
mafia is everybody i forgot about the 1st time

lynch out of prplhz, breshke, vayne, breshke, fecalfeast
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 17 2015 01:07 GMT
#1934
no breshke is in there twice
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 17 2015 01:14 GMT
#1941
Robik why doesn't Banks play online mafia anymore? I miss that dude.

Asking bc I wanted to do my reads in bang marry kill format (shouts to Heavyweight) but I don't want to make anybody jealous
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 17 2015 01:34 GMT
#1959
On February 17 2015 10:28 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 10:14 Town Puppy wrote:
Robik why doesn't Banks play online mafia anymore? I miss that dude.

Asking bc I wanted to do my reads in bang marry kill format (shouts to Heavyweight) but I don't want to make anybody jealous

I can't divulge the real reason, but it has to do with him thinking that someone is an asshole

whatd i do

why does everybody think im an asshole
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 11m
Replay Cast
7h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.