• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:51 GMT
#1509
liancourt quote and explain your breadcrumb now if you want not to die
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:56 GMT
#1532
ugh move onto rso you dumbasses

fuck
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:56 GMT
#1534
On February 16 2015 13:56 Superbia wrote:
So if lian is scum, RSO is town. Agreed?

fuck no

why would that be so
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:57 GMT
#1537
On February 16 2015 13:56 IAmRobik wrote:
STAY THE COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur a donkey move to rso

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

i get it





Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:57 GMT
#1539
move to rso
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:58 GMT
#1542
move to rso nothing happened here i refuse to explain anything
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 05:02 GMT
#1567
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: liancourt
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 05:07 GMT
#1577
Yeah sorry I was playing Melee and didn't reailze how close I cut it.

I knew he was town. We should have lynched rso.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 05:08 GMT
#1579
On February 16 2015 14:06 liancourt wrote:
I'll see you 3 gentlemen in obs tar tar gl hf

this guy should probably get a warning for gamethrowing / not playing to wincon tbh
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 05:21 GMT
#1591
On February 16 2015 14:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 14:08 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 14:06 liancourt wrote:
I'll see you 3 gentlemen in obs tar tar gl hf

this guy should probably get a warning for gamethrowing / not playing to wincon tbh

He thought he was correct. One thing you realize when you get to my level is that people play poorly all the time. To see through the lies and realise the truth (like that we were both JKs) takes extraordinary insight. I'm pretty amazing, is what I'm saying.

Being wrong is not against the rules. Being mistaken is not against the rules. Being stubborn and lying as town because you think you're right is not against the rules. I'm 100% willing to lie as town if I think the ends justify the means. say what you want about liancourt, he was willing to go to great lengths for his convictions, and I respect that.

no i mean breadcrumbing cop as miller

he basically lynched himself imo, i feel like i could have swung it
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 05:24 GMT
#1593
On February 16 2015 14:15 Superbia wrote:
Also breshke looks pretty fucking bad now. Look at his filter and timestamps.

Perspective of mafia:
Town claiming PR (cop) and getting lynched.

Also RSO looks exceptionally bad. Literally does nothing when cop outs. LITERALLY NOTHING.

Do we have town KP?

if we had blackadder

[image loading]
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 05:57 GMT
#1609
On February 16 2015 14:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 14:43 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 14:37 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 14:34 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 14:22 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 14:16 Superbia wrote:
"I'm okay with dying guys (bc I'm def not mafia, teehee)." -> Cop claims -> -silence-


-snorts- That would be significant if there was any reason to believe lian's claim.


Where'd you go after asking who Rowan Atkinson is?


Went to look up what it was? Then just saw the shitfest going on. 2JKs+cop really didn't make sense, so I'm not sure why this is strange to y'all. You think I'm gonna take a dive for someone I don't think is a town PR? lol that's amusing xP


I don't feel like you're interested in anyone's alignment this game.


And the point of this post is...?

I mean, are you?

I don't think it's an unfair sentiment from Superbia at all. I only really have your approach to me to go off of since I haven't been reading, but he's pretty right on imo. You don't really seem that interested in finding mafia. It still sticks in my craw that you were so invested in the argument with me about HTS claiming miller, making insightful observations about the parallels to Horn of Africa, and then it seems like that same investment isn't displayed toward the process of actually determining who's town and who's mafia.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 06:13 GMT
#1611
this filter is boring to read and i'm tired

rso why if i'm mischaracterizing your play did you take so long to realize i'm obviously town? i just don't get that part
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 20:35 GMT
#1749
On February 17 2015 01:30 KelsierSC wrote:
alright i'm back, LS looking through your list of questions seems kind of disjointed to me. I'm not sure why you would ask someone an opinion about someone you read as town.

Like you ask people about rsoultin, and then you townread rsoultin so you asked her about eden, but you were townreading him already, then you like palmars case but then you ask rsoultin about palmar. At the end you don't really seem to have developed anything useful and you just like ask your town reads about other town reads.

You also don't develop a single strong scum read it seems to me and just kind of sheep along the town vote. I think your mafia.


I understand why you concluded this, but LS is town. If you sheep any 1 read of mine this whole game sheep this. LS is extensively applying meta arguments based only on the games he's played. It's his whole deal.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 20:53 GMT
#1755
Town:
Robik
Kelsier
Blazinghand
Superbia
LightningStrike

Mafia:
rsoultin
ritoky

More or less where I am. I'm pretty confident in all of my townreads. Suspects I'm a little hazier on. I feel like ritoky is just capable of better - his posts that I've read just aren't very impressive. His tone reminds me of Imperial and I again just feel like I should have gotten deeper work from him. And I fully acknowledge rsoultin has several townie posts, but she proved herself capable of as much in Horn of Africa. I still don't like her sequence of behavior I pointed out when I first named her as a suspect.

Notable nulls: Palmar, ray, HtS. I just haven't read enough of any of their posts. I still feel like HtS wouldn't fakeclaim miller, and I think 2 Jk, 2 mill, 1 cop is probably legit. So I guess she's town but this is predicated on a yolo read so yeah.

I liked what Palmar said when he posted and I didn't like ray's tone when he posted. But it's weak. Eh.

I'll do vca at eod
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 20:58 GMT
#1756
LS, what alignment is Slam? Iirc you're supposed to be good at reading him or something. I'm just gonna sheep you
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 21:28 GMT
#1770
On February 17 2015 06:10 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Also I think ritoky is town this game since he not fighting anyone at all like he did in his two games when I saw him play as Mafia.


naw I can tunnel pretty hard as either alignment, I just don't get people's jokes and can't make jokes as mafia cuz I am too angry.

plus I have an enormous town tell

anyone who doesn't have me as town is either mafia or hasn't played with me as both alignments.

I haven't played w/you as town in 9 months, and I was mafia anyway. Help a brother out
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 21:32 GMT
#1773
I can sheep Breshke mafia
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 21:41 GMT
#1779
On February 17 2015 06:32 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:28 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 17 2015 06:10 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 06:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Also I think ritoky is town this game since he not fighting anyone at all like he did in his two games when I saw him play as Mafia.


naw I can tunnel pretty hard as either alignment, I just don't get people's jokes and can't make jokes as mafia cuz I am too angry.

plus I have an enormous town tell

anyone who doesn't have me as town is either mafia or hasn't played with me as both alignments.

I haven't played w/you as town in 9 months, and I was mafia anyway. Help a brother out


It has to do with when people call me mafia.

[image loading]

You're mafia
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 22:06 GMT
#1783
On February 17 2015 06:55 IAmRobik wrote:
When did you start TRing me Eden?

EOD. I'm not at liberty to discuss why
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 6m
INu's Battles
9h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.